Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why the hell were they allowed to open in the first place?

Movies predict a lot of this stuff. There was a movie in the early 2000's starring DMX & Jet Li called Cradle To The Grave. In the movie Jet Li was a Taiwanese cop operating in America. Chris Tucker & Jackie Chan in Rush Hour. They put these things in movies to see how susceptible people are to it. Now the US Department wants them out because it was really a front all a long to gather intelligence on the United States. Under the guise of catching Chinese criminals.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Chinatown is in Manhattan and although I can't see the street signs, my guess and its only a guess, it was there.

I would like to know more in detail because Chinatown has always had its own 'auxillary police' and NYPD has a special liaison if anything happened there. NYPD didn't just go in like that. Just like the Hasidic area, they had to go through the liaison. Chinatown residents are mostly from Hong Kong and spoke Cantonese, from HK and the provinces in SE China that spoke Cantonese which is very different than the mandarin we here.

But since China took over HK I can see them forcing the Cantonese dominated Chinatown to allow it and then as we all know the US government does some stupid ish at times.

It' a given they were spying. That's not even a question to me. As well as keeping tabs on their people since Hong Kong has been fighting back off and on with support from there.