Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Views on Andrew Tate and his thoughts on women

zBucks
Have you guys heard of Andrew Tate? I believe he's a retired boxer who now takes up political commentary. He's been blowing up because of his takes on tiktok about women. He's one of those guys who says dumb shit like "Women can't drive, I won't get in a car with them." Or, "Women bear responsibility for sexual assault". He's also said other things about how women are lazy and that he should be able to have authority over a women he's dating. Dumb things like that.

He was also investigated for human trafficking/sex trafficking I believe. I don't know what came of that, but I heard rumors that he ran a cam house for cam girls, which is probably what that was.

He has since been banned on TikTok and Meta (facebook).

This article kinda details some of the things he has said in the past and fairly recently.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    He seems like a narcissist doing the most for attention.
    This is what I don't understand. He keeps saying outlandish things because they go viral. If people stopped sharing his outlandish opinions then he would go away overnight.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Have you guys heard of Andrew Tate? I believe he's a retired boxer who now takes up political commentary. He's been blowing up because of his takes on tiktok about women. He's one of those guys who says dumb shit like "Women can't drive, I won't get in a car with them." Or, "Women bear responsibility for sexual assault". He's also said other things about how women are lazy and that he should be able to have authority over a women he's dating. Dumb things like that.

He was also investigated for human trafficking/sex trafficking I believe. I don't know what came of that, but I heard rumors that he ran a cam house for cam girls, which is probably what that was.

He has since been banned on TikTok and Meta (facebook).

This article kinda details some of the things he has said in the past and fairly recently.
    He seems to be popular with white incels, MGTOW types.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    He’s a clown ass that gets it right every once in awhile.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

He just says nonsense because he knows it gets attention. This is the world we live in now. People just do whatever gets them media attention be it hot takes, lude videos/pictures, or stupid actions/trends.