zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Del. Scott was elected last year:

Now if you and some of the other non-voters in my beloved Mississippi will get involved, then the Sip can finally get somebody other than old white rednecks in office.

D

Deleted member 1946

Del. Scott was elected last year:

Now if you and some of the other non-voters in my beloved Mississippi will get involved, then the Sip can finally get somebody other than old white rednecks in office.
I will not be voting if I see a full slate of folks who I know won't do anything for regular folks. I will only vote if I do some digging on these politicians and see a politician who I think really cares about the people.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I will not be voting if I see a full slate of folks who I know won't do anything for regular folks. I will only vote if I do some digging on these politicians and see a politician who I think really cares about the people.
You've said several times that you don't plan on voting, and that's your right. Not everybody is a fighter, some people curl up in a ball instead. It takes all types.
All the rest of us ask is that if you're not going to get involved, then please don't complain about how poorly the white man treats you. If you choose to not use your weapons, then we don't care how badly you get hurt by the enemy's.

D

Deleted member 1946

You've said several times that you don't plan on voting, and that's your right. Not everybody is a fighter, some people curl up in a ball instead. It takes all types.
All the rest of us ask is that if you're not going to get involved, then please don't complain about how poorly the white man treats you. If you choose to not use your weapons, then we don't care how badly you get hurt by the enemy's.
Our people keep voting for these folks who these racist folks already control and nothing has happened. I'm not wasting my time.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Our people keep voting for these folks who these racist folks already control and nothing has happened. I'm not wasting my time.
Mixed Martial Arts Thumbs Up GIF by UFC

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
We will have to agree to disagree.
There's nothing to disagree about. We're just two different personalities. I would've found a weapon and fought alongside Nat Turner; you would've said "no other revolt has been successful, I'm not wasting my time" and just continued to quietly complain behind Massa's back.
Like I said, it takes all types. Some people are just happier going down without a fight. I'm not one of those people.
Fresh Prince Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

D

Deleted member 1946

There's nothing to disagree about. We're just two different personalities. I would've found a weapon and fought alongside Nat Turner; you would've said "no other revolt has been successful, I'm not wasting my time" and just continued to quietly complain behind Massa's back.
Like I said, it takes all types. Some people are just happier going down without a fight. I'm not one of those people.
Fresh Prince Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
How are you going down with a fight voting for who the system wants you to? I'm not doing that. This is why voter turnout is low. Young people see through the facade which is why we don't want to vote most of the time. The older population keeps doing things that don't work. I will not be voting until I see somebody who is sincere about changing things for the typical person. Otherwise, I will not be wasting my time, energy or gas voting.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
How are you going down with a fight voting for who the system wants you to? I'm not doing that. This is why voter turnout is low. Young people see through the facade which is why we don't want to vote most of the time. The older population keeps doing things that don't work. I will not be voting until I see somebody who is sincere about changing things for the typical person. Otherwise, I will not be wasting my time, energy or gas voting.
Spoiler alert: I didn't read your 'splainin.
Like I said, of you're cool with letting other people determine your circumstances with you using your voice/vote, that's your choice. We just don't want to hear you bitching and complaining about the end results. You chose to be a docile negro, accept & enjoy what you get as a result.