Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Racism is not just about skin color. It's an ideology and a religion. Vivek Ramaswamy is as anti black as anyone. A first generation anchor baby with immigrant parents (1 here illegally) has nothing but vitriol for the black community. This is his strategy to pander to his racist base. But ohh boy, when Trump speaks, crickets. He had all the smoke for"WOKE" (meaning black), but when challenged by White people, not a peep. I call these people Bully Coons. They only bully certain groups or individuals. Well at this point Vivek, no matter what your parents put on your birth certificate, your base is showing you the opposite of what Biden said about us, "You Ain't White"

Last edited:
    D

Deleted member 1946

Racism is not just about skin color. It's an ideology and a religion. Vivek Ramaswamy is as anti black as anyone. A first generation anchor baby with immigrant parents (1 here illegally) has nothing but vitriol for the black community. This is his strategy to pander to his racist base. But ohh boy, when Trump speaks, crickets. He had all the smoke for"WOKE" (meaning black), but when challenged by White people, not a peep. I call these people Bully Coons. They only bully certain groups or individuals. Well at this point Vivek, no matter what your parents put on your birth certificate, your base is showing you the opposite of what Biden said about us, "You Ain't White"
    I'm so not surprised. All of them are just alike.