Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    nah im cool. no tangibles no vote. have fun with that whole voting and not getting anything stuff though.

No Idea Idk GIF by Wiz Khalifa

nicholsforpresident
    nicholsforpresident
    This is an event to talk about voting, and reparations which is an important issue. If you don't get involved in the political process nothing gets done. I'll fight to get you that check though...

cjg

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    nah im cool. no tangibles no vote. have fun with that whole voting and not getting anything stuff though.

I get it .. kind of a catch 22 , as there aren't many / no mainstream politicians that will be able to say they can give tangibles specifically for us ...

... The nature of this country, they will be punished at the polls if they do so ...

I wish we were in a better position, but .. who do we have more of a shot with? .. on the other hand, gotta make them pay :) ...

.. we would be set if we had that unity to all back an independent candidate that was open to those tangibles ..

.. I can't call it :)

Last edited:

educatedman23

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I get it .. kind of a catch 22 , as there aren't many / no mainstream politician that will be able to say they can give tangibles specifically for us ...

... The nature of this country, they will be punished at the polls is they do so ...

I wish we were in a better position, but .. who do we have more of a shot with? .. on the other hand, gotta make them pay :) ...

.. weed be set of we had that unity to all back an independent candidate that was open about those tangibles ..

.. I can't call it :)
    They can't because their donors have specifically told them not to offer us anything specific. If they do, the money will be cutoff.

educatedman23

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I am sick of voting. And our situation has not changed. It is really too late this election cycle for us to be talking about tangibles when we are not gonna put any money up. If we did, we would needed to have a realistic written out agenda of what we needed/wanted.

educatedman23

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Big Boda

Your FBA Brother.
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Perfect display of why we'll never get anything.

Good luck black folk.

funny how venezuelans dont have to deal with people among them saying they wont get anything. they just come here illegal and get paid. oh and blocked. dont quote me again. chump.

cjg

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Get Out and Vote! March for Integrity of America
    October 17th @2:30pm (EST) Let's Go!
    Hank Aaron Dr SW & Capital Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30315, End at Capital
    #election2024 #decision2024 #vote2024

View attachment 9245
    (I guess we have tried this before, but maybe we need to do it on a mass scale) ...

Once you vote, or not, and that candidate that you were expecting loses (or wins) , let's follow up with some communiques ...

"Congratulations on your win, I'm excited about x , blah blah ...

I voted for you because ... "

Or "now that you are president, what do we need to do to get [our tangibles] "

Conversely, to the loser you can rub it in their face .. ' I didn't vote for you because of x .. "

.. Send on x , for widest visibility, @the victor as well , and their party .... start a mass conversation about the topic ...

.. guerilla tactics, sometimes effective, and over time, it might move the needle ..

Am I living in LaLa land?

Any solutions on continuing to apply pressure to these folks?

The election is just one day ... Yes, that figurehead is important .. The folks in Congress and local governments are the real people that we need to get at ...

cjg

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Get Out and Vote! March for Integrity of America
    October 17th @2:30pm (EST) Let's Go!
    Hank Aaron Dr SW & Capital Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30315, End at Capital
    #election2024 #decision2024 #vote2024

View attachment 9245
    The importance of the vote ... I'm voting to make my voice heard ... It's my civic duty, if I don't, what leg do I have to stand on ... I can't complain when I get lemons because I didn't let them know how I felt in the election ...

... Take it with a grain of salt. I'm tired too ( you look at the 'wealthiest group' in this country ... They typically have lower voter turnout, BUT, what they have in their favor is economic unity' ... So much so, that they are able to buy votes and influence in government ... Dr. Claud Anderson told us, but we seek answers elsewhere / still on another timetable , collectively )

In the words of Bob Marley, "Don't give up the fight" ✊🏿