Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Walking Streets of Haiti (most dangerous country in world)

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I still can't wrap my head around how people who come from places like this, end up in America and look at FBA like we are the enemy. We are not responsible for what they are going through, how they treat their country or how they live but we are hated like we're the ones who turned their country into a war zone.
    now I see why they won't let them here in large numbers, they will bring that same Bullsh*t to our streets. We are definitely not the same as any other immigrant group.

View: https://youtu.be/Glx7AmJW_FY?t=325

Sankara

Sixer
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    You are judging all of us based off our traitors. Would it make sense for me to judge you all based on the actions of Thomas Sowell? I’m smart enough to understand that Whites uplift people like Sowell and Elder to destabilize your politics they do the same thing in our homelands. But they take it a step further and export our traitors and bring them to the USA to fight against you. I have to push against painting us as all traitors. You actually hurt our ability to unite because you offend those of us who are down with Black Americans.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I still can't wrap my head around how people who come from places like this, end up in America and look at FBA like we are the enemy. We are not responsible for what they are going through, how they treat their country or how they live but we are hated like we're the ones who turned their country into a war zone.
    now I see why they won't let them here in large numbers, they will bring that same Bullsh*t to our streets. We are definitely not the same as any other immigrant group.

View: https://youtu.be/Glx7AmJW_FY?t=325
    Well they wouldn’t be let in the country if they didn’t hate us. The USA is probably actively trying to stomp out all the non-coon niggas in Haiti in their cribs.