Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I've read several articles. No one says what the race of the abductors are. There are some failed attempts. But you just read men with guns..yadda, yadda.
If they are black male, I assume we'd hear it immediately so if anyone knows, are these black men or non black men?

D

Deleted member 1946

I've read several articles. No one says what the race of the abductors are. There are some failed attempts. But you just read men with guns..yadda, yadda.
If they are black male, I assume we'd hear it immediately so if anyone knows, are these black men or non black men?

Possibly non Black men who wanted them for lustful sexual purposes/make them their slave (yes, slave-slave master), needed people to kill so they can be given more success in society or wanted to steal them for their melanin. I'm sure there are other possible reasons.

DOSO

Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

As much as I hate to say this, many of those black girls on the streets were probably prostitutes. They probably took them to Mexico and got rid of them.

D

Deleted member 231

that trafficking industry is HUGE. From what I've gathered....its on a larger scale than you would think. I used to think the Atlanta Child case were just random, but it seems like it was mostly a pedo ring. But I'm realizing now that those cases may be related to other cases around the states and the world that were happening at the same time..

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    On any given day there are 175,000 Black Girls/Women missing in these United States......we have to be more Vigilant in our neighborhoods watch these white panel vans that lurk in your neighborhood or any cars that you don't recognize. Ladies make sure your vehicle or home isn't marked for you to be followed or kidnapped they usually do this by tying a zip tie to your passenger side of your vehicle or marking your mailbox or front Door to your home PAY ATTENTION to your surroundings!!!! Money left on the ground or on your windshield is also a way they distract you pass this Information on to the women in your family keep them safe! 💯 ✊🏿

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    On any given day there are 175,000 Black Girls/Women missing in these United States......we have to be more Vigilant in our neighborhoods watch these white panel vans that lurk in your neighborhood or any cars that you don't recognize. Ladies make sure your vehicle or home isn't marked for you to be followed or kidnapped they usually do this by tying a zip tie to your passenger side of your vehicle or marking your mailbox or front Door to your home PAY ATTENTION to your surroundings!!!! Money left on the ground or on your windshield is also a way they distract you pass this Information on to the women in your family keep them safe! 💯 ✊🏿
    Sadly and it breaks my heart but its going to continue because we aren't there as a community yet. 80 percent of these women are in homes without a father or man that feels responsible for them. Also, its hard to look out for random sistas unless the danger is clear and present right there. Years ago, at a laundry mat, I saw what must have been at best a 12, 13 at most young sista wearing the most hoochie ish. Shorts that way, way too in appropriate small as halter top. No adult around. i sure has hell wouldn't let any one that age in my family leave the house like that or even have that to wear. As respectfully as I could I told her there are way too many crazy guys out there to be out here dressed like that and she cussed my azz out up and down, with mf and n*gga every 3rd or 4th word and to get my nosy, creepy azz outta there....lol. A few older latina women after gave me a comforting visual pat on the back and a 'what can you do?' shrug.

Anyway, all we can do is get the word out and warn everyone but it pains me to say, until it gets worse as a community where it will be normal practice to be on the look out, we aren't there yet. The numbers are huge because we aren't vigilant and have to many female headed homes where they don't have the time to look out like that or sadly the awareness or care enough.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Sadly and it breaks my heart but its going to continue because we aren't there as a community yet. 80 percent of these women are in homes without a father or man that feels responsible for them. Also, its hard to look out for random sistas unless the danger is clear and present right there. Years ago, at a laundry mat, I saw what must have been at best a 12, 13 at most young sista wearing the most hoochie ish. Shorts that way, way too in appropriate small as halter top. No adult around. i sure has hell wouldn't let any one that age in my family leave the house like that or even have that to wear. As respectfully as I could I told her there are way too many crazy guys out there to be out here dressed like that and she cussed my azz out up and down, with mf and n*gga every 3rd or 4th word and to get my nosy, creepy azz outta there....lol. A few older latina women after gave me a comforting visual pat on the back and a 'what can you do?' shrug.

Anyway, all we can do is get the word out and warn everyone but it pains me to say, until it gets worse as a community where it will be normal practice to be on the look out, we aren't there yet. The numbers are huge because we aren't vigilant and have to many female headed homes where they don't have the time to look out like that or sadly the awareness or care enough.
    I get all of that but I'm bringing solutions to the issue trying to tell women / girls what to look out for. yes how you carry yourself counts but I wouldn't want to see anyone trafficked if it can be prevented and indeed it can be prevented. These Youngins don't like being preached to, so sometimes we have to approach them differently. I commend you for trying but some can't be saved and will have to learn the hard way unfortunately.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I'm in full agreement. The solutions are plain and simple. The Black Panthers code of conduct had every one looking out for everyone.

That's the only way that can happen. In any specific area, it would be nice if as many men as possible make it known and it will mushroom after that. That's where a local organizer can start the ball rolling on a code and holla at all the groups in the black neighborhoods from dope boys to preachers.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I'm in full agreement. The solutions are plain and simple. The Black Panthers code of conduct had every one looking out for everyone.

That's the only way that can happen. In any specific area, it would be nice if as many men as possible make it known and it will mushroom after that. That's where a local organizer can start the ball rolling on a code and holla at all the groups in the black neighborhoods from dope boys to preachers.
    My Brother ✊🏿💯

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Black men are not kidnapping Black women. So that leaves white men. Historically…They’ve always kidnapped us.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Don't be fooled traffickers come in all races shapes and sizes.....it's a crime of opportunity and unfortunately there are evil people amongst us who look like us just like during the slave trade many times they come from different countries but there have been busts where men of color were involved.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

If parents aren't going to take their children to & from school, have them travel in groups, STAYING TOGETHER UNTIL THEY ARRIVE TO & FROM THEIR DESTINATIONS!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    My entire family knows wassup. We lived in Oakland from 1994 to 2015. Trust & believe, my family & their friends were protected!