News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Well We know what this is

D

Deleted member 231

No suspect arrested yet, this and the fact it happened in CT tells me the suspect was white and probably WS. The other part is the state took the 4 month old when the victim has family nearby. I actually had to pull up on someone who almost hit my kid and BM, driving reckless in a car. What they didn't realize was that we saw where they lived. I made sure to pack a lil something (not heat but my "four fingered ring") just in case things went left. We was able to get things clear, it was some stupid college kids, but in the back of my head, I knew that I might've been walking into something. Black folks can't afford to be naive about white folks. This story is sad as hell.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

No suspect arrested yet, this and the fact it happened in CT tells me the suspect was white and probably WS. The other part is the state took the 4 month old when the victim has family nearby. I actually had to pull up on someone who almost hit my kid and BM, driving reckless in a car. What they didn't realize was that we saw where they lived. I made sure to pack a lil something (not heat but my "four fingered ring") just in case things went left. We was able to get things clear, it was some stupid college kids, but in the back of my head, I knew that I might've been walking into something. Black folks can't afford to be naive about white folks. This story is sad as hell.
    The comments on that story are so hateful holy shit. This is a tragic story and I hope there is justice.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What do you expect from a depraved race of subpeople that fed our Black babies to alligators, enslaved and sold our children, assault and rape our children, brutalize and murder and mutilate young Black children, and rape and murder their own babies, mothers, and children?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The comments on that story are so hateful holy shit. This is a tragic story and I hope there is justice.
    NYPost is an ultra WS racist, right wing shithole site for racist WS by racist WS. This same extremely racist audience can be found on Yahoo, Breitbart, TMZ, Youtube, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, and anywhere else. Unhinged, evil, hateful Neanderthals will continue to be hateful and demonic long after Satan calls them back home.

These anti-Black racists are just so sure that a Black "thug" and his "thug animal" friends committed this heinous crime, but they will go radio silent and immediately move on to the next topic once it is revealed that the perpetrator of this heinous crime is a godless white cave monster.

The whites use media as a way to lie to each other and themselves to feel better and feel superior, deny the reality to feel at ease, deflect and distract to avoid facing changes and being challenged, promote corporate interests, spread propaganda to control everyone else, play mind games, and project blame and shame and guilt onto those they deem inferior and unworthy.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    With how the media is, I feel like if it was a white person, they would have been blowing the story up. This is the first time I am hearing about it. Just think about how much money politicians made off the BLM movement. They would have used this like they use everything else that is ours.

Hartford is a horrible crime-ridden area that isn't safe to raise a family. I can tell you that. I would not be surprised if it was a drug addict or dealer who targeted the wrong people. There are a lot of Hispanic thugs in this area as well. That could be the reason they aren't saying anything. Can't make them look bad!

I will wait to make any judgments because of that but still, this is heartbreaking and whoever did it needs to go down. I don't care what color they are. That poor child will be pushed into foster care and likely have an even harder life because of the arrogance of whoever shot them.