Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Well, Well, Well.....The Tables turn and NOW it's a problem......

D

Deleted member 191

*places soapbox just so* Greetings family. I need to bitch about this because I read this and just had all types of "how-fucking-dare-you" as I read this.

So let me get this straight, those SAME locals, who easily would break ALL manner of laws to get here for the "American Dream" have the audacity to be mad when Americans working remotely and choosing LEGAL relocation to "borrow" their cheap amenities? At least we're doing it legally...They need to keep this same energy for their own citizens who do the same shit ILLEGALLY and risk separation from their own children because THEY don't want to follow protocol. But Americans do it......LEGALLY, and there's a problem...? GTFOHWTBS

Ok my rant is over *picks up soapbox*. As you all were family.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It is only a problem when these so-called progressives are the ones dealing with the influx.

Just the same as them bitching about climate issues while living in cities which create the most pollution. They want people who live in the country making life changes but not them. This ish is all backward!

It amazes me how people will be preaching from their ivory towers about open borders when it doesn't affect them at all.

D

Deleted member 191

It is only a problem when these so-called progressives are the ones dealing with the influx.

Just the same as them bitching about climate issues while living in cities which create the most pollution. They want people who live in the country making life changes but not them. This ish is all backward!

It amazes me how people will be preaching from their ivory towers about open borders when it doesn't affect them at all.
    Like a damn movie script that writes itself... not even the best writer in Hollywood could make this nonsense up and then make it make sense simultaneously.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Like a damn movie script that writes itself... not even the best writer in Hollywood could make this nonsense up and then make it make sense simultaneously.
    Wasn't there a movie on Netflix not too long ago pretty much making fun of this very thing?

I feel like these people are so far removed from reality that you can pretty much trick them into believing anything at this point. This is why I keep saying black people need to get the f out of dodge and move out these cities. These looney-ass white people are going to burn themselves to the ground!

D

Deleted member 191

Wasn't there a movie on Netflix not too long ago pretty much making fun of this very thing?

I feel like these people are so far removed from reality that you can pretty much trick them into believing anything at this point. This is why I keep saying black people need to get the f out of dodge and move out these cities. These looney-ass white people are going to burn themselves to the ground!
    THAT is my ultimate goal. Stack the bread and then go off grid. A retirement from civilization.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    THAT is my ultimate goal. Stack the bread and then go off grid. A retirement from civilization.
    Living off the grid is more possible now than ever and I feel like spreading the tools and education to do so is so valuable. If we rely on the machine when the machine has problems we will suffer. Just look at what inflation is doing. Now we are going to be facing higher taxes, interest rates, etc.