Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

WH Press Sec Karine Jean-Pierre just called Kamala Harris the “first ASIAN-American Vice President

johnOkillens

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
At the 10:29 mark of todays WH press briefing, #KarineJeanPierre just called #KamalaHarris “the first ASIAN-American Vice President”.
This is after going through a list of what the #BidenHarris administration was doing to protect and help Asians in this country.
This is after black #Democrats vilified and called bots and all kinds of names any Black person who said the same thing during the last presidential election.
This is just a day after America was supposedly focused on honoring and remembering the life, work, and dedication of the greatest BLACK American civil rights fighter, the Reverend Dr Martin Luther King Jr.
#KJP’s remarks weren’t a slip of the tongue, a misspoken moment, or a mistake.
It was deliberate.
Just as every time you hear a Democrat politician or leader describe America as “a Nation or Immigrants” isn’t a mistake, it’s deliberate.
Malcolm X warned BLACK Americans about the Democrats 60 years ago:
“You been had, you been took, you been hoodwinked,bamboozled, led astray, run amok”
Any BLACK Americans, who are still riding for the #Democrat Party, after the constant, blatant, almost daily ways they tell you they don’t like you, they don’t value you, and they wouldn’t mind seeing you disappear, are worse than just fools.
They are like pathetic 5 dollar crack hoes.
And Daddy Joe B telling y’all, ‘Run, get me my money!’

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Sick Dance GIF by VPRO

One of the most anti-Black administrations in my lifetime.

Jay
    Jay
    They aren’t even trying to hide it.
    Reactions: ART

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not sure if I'm supposed to be offended by this. Kamala is barely 25% Black as her Jamaican father (who actually bragged about his privileged family owning slaves) is of the mulatto ruling class of Jamaica that plays second fiddle to the corrupt whites and Asians ruling the country.