Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What actually happened to indigenous Black Americans?

D

Deleted member 242

CD8855AE-1196-46FE-96ED-A38758C71DFC.jpeg There is documented evidence of the crimes against Indigenous Black Americans, amounts of land acres used for crops and how much money those crops from thoseBlack tribes made! How the US government used the military to justify stealing land and taxing farmers with requirements for what they do on their own lands. Never let anyone say it’s too long ago we have no way of knowing exactly what or how anything happened. Yes we do! I will post small complete articles to get use used to sourcing the truth.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    View attachment 5929 There is documented evidence of the crimes against Indigenous Black Americans, amounts of land acres used for crops and how much money those crops from thoseBlack tribes made! How the US government used the military to justify stealing land and taxing farmers with requirements for what they do on their own lands. Never let anyone say it’s too long ago we have no way of knowing exactly what or how anything happened. Yes we do! I will post small complete articles to get use used to sourcing the truth.
    Do you believe that Black people were brought to the lands known as the Americas by the Europeans?

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I want to know what happened to the land and properties my ancestors lived and worked decades after slavery. I discovered relatives who owned land and were farmers. Some ancestors rented the land. I was told about one of my families on my maternal side who owned land, but I don’t know what happened (exactly). They could’ve been swindled like other Black people.