The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

What are some things you do to pamper yourself?

lexodyssey

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
It doesn't have to be anything cosmetic but just something that you take time out of your weekly schedule to do for yourself. I wouldn't say I have anything consistent that I do but I do like to take some time and go for a quiet walk every now and then. I also like to do an at home spa night where I'll do my nails while watching a movie or something along those lines. I try to find anything that can take my mind off of work or whatever is going on for a bit lol

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It doesn't have to be anything cosmetic but just something that you take time out of your weekly schedule to do for yourself. I wouldn't say I have anything consistent that I do but I do like to take some time and go for a quiet walk every now and then. I also like to do an at home spa night where I'll do my nails while watching a movie or something along those lines. I try to find anything that can take my mind off of work or whatever is going on for a bit lol
    A quiet walk is really peaceful especially in the morning where the air has that fresh smell. For me, I pamper myself with:
    • Gym
    • Mani/Pedi
    • Massage
    • Wineries

eclipsed

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Something I like to do is get a good massage. I started getting them when I had a back injury, my chiropractor recommended them so now I like to go at least once a month for one. I also sleep in on the weekends. I think letting myself get that extra sleep helps recharge me for the week.

lexodyssey

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    A quiet walk is really peaceful especially in the morning where the air has that fresh smell. For me, I pamper myself with:
    • Gym
    • Mani/Pedi
    • Massage
    • Wineries
    Something I like to do is get a good massage. I started getting them when I had a back injury, my chiropractor recommended them so now I like to go at least once a month for one. I also sleep in on the weekends. I think letting myself get that extra sleep helps recharge me for the week.
    Massages are really beneficial. I love getting them but I rarely have a chance to go. I think it's something everyone should have in their routine but it's not always possible for a lot of people. Sleep is also a good one, extra sleep can do wonders!

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I like to spend time caring for my hair since I keep it natural. I also like to have my nails done and looking fresh.

Outside of cosmetics, I make sure to get enough vitamin C by taking a supplement daily as well as drink enough water. I am starting to exercise again as well. I bought myself a rebounder and I am loving it thus far.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black