Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What did you think of the #SOTU address? What is stopping America from being great? #BringItOn

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I haven't watched it. I need to but I didn't need the BS on my psyche right now. I'm sure it was a bunch of lies and nonsense. Americans are hurting right now and the government is prioritizing immigrants and imperialism. He'll just lie and pretend otherwise and spout off stats that are with skewed or myopic data.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I watched your video.......more politrix and entertainment than real substance in my opinion the insurrectionists are still on the scene so all of this is moot and the country won't move forward until it does what needs to be done. If anything we're moving towards a second civil war slowy but surely.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did Biden address reparations for Black DOACS, passing hate crime protections or Black people, that Chinese spy balloon they had to shoot down the other day, punishing the police (not just the ones that murdered Tyre Nichols), the billions of dollars going to Ukraine while Americans struggle and starve, and illegals and migrants flooding cities and taking away resources from American citizens (particularly Black American citizens)?

Of course not. Watching, listening to, and doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is insanity. I refuse to watch anymore BS TV and SOTU. We're past that. We're past kneeling.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nope ART , he kept it vegan. As a registered Democrat, I’m pissed, exhausted, but mostly pissed! He did clap back at the insurrectionists a couple times.. told them to come see me for the receipts.

ART
    ART
    The media and politicians such as Biden continue to toy with the public about how "seriously" they take the Jan 6th Insurrection and how they "condemn" the insurrectionists for trying to tear the nation apart. Meanwhile, these very same insurrectionists are being let out with slaps on the wrists left and right and even racist WS Baked Alaska got less than 60 days in jail.

I bet the same racist, Nazi, WS demons that recently tried to destroy and attack Baltimore's power grid were also at the Jan 6th Insurrection and did little to no time for trying to overthrow America. This nation takes crime so seriously that the real criminals and thugs (these insurrectionists, criminal racists, non-Black gangs, and WS terrorists) are running amok attacking innocent people and our resources and property (like water, electric, cars, houses, etc.) and transporting drugs and illegal goods (example: stolen car parts such as catalytic converters) throughout the country. Meanwhile the cops either stand around and do nothing (Uvalde), make hidden deals with the other real criminals, or act like thugs with badges as they attack, harass, and murder innocent people (Tyre Nichols).

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I haven't watched it. I need to but I didn't need the BS on my psyche right now. I'm sure it was a bunch of lies and nonsense. Americans are hurting right now and the government is prioritizing immigrants and imperialism. He'll just lie and pretend otherwise and spout off stats that are with skewed or myopic data.
    I feel you nialongupsetit’s exhausting

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Joe Biden said absolutely nothing for Freedmen/FBA in his SOTU address. He had Tyre Nichols family in the mezzanine but didn't say one word about a anti-Black crime bill. According to Joe Biden the police need more training.
    -More money for police
    -More money for LGBTQ
    -More money to Ukraine
    -More money to fight climate change
    -No cuts to social security & medicaid
    Basically the same jibberish he's always talking about. Oh yeah, more money for illegals because he didn't mention the board crisis once.

ART
    ART
    Joe Biden said absolutely nothing for Freedmen/FBA in his SOTU address. He had Tyre Nichols family in the mezzanine but didn't say one word about a anti-Black crime bill. According to Joe Biden the police need more money and funding for even more Israel military-grade training (used to oppress Palestinians) to target and murder even more Black people.

More and more endless training and rehabilitation doesn't work on the evil and rabid. Punishment and convictions are the answer.

"Sorry, no defunding the police or an Anti-Black Crime Bill. Besides, Tyre Nichols was murdered by your own community, not white people (like Preston Hemphill and those other white cops) so therefore it's your own fault, not white supremacy."

- Jim Crow Joe Biden 🤡

Meanwhile, Asians can target other Asians and still get hit with Asian hate crime charges.

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    I saw enough clips via Tik Tok and YouTube to realize it's all the same song. America will never become "great" as long as these old, corroded, chaotic, incompetent, racist, snarling demons are in power. Especially clowns like ol Jim Crow "Dementia" havin' Joe Lieden. The bastard has never, or will ever, as long he's in office, address anything pertaining to Black Americans.