The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What Do Ya'll Think Of Public Fist Fighting?

educatedman23

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I say this because fist fisting keeps occurring everywhere. At school. At church. In a bathroom. In the hallway with bookbags on. In an apartment complex. At a restaurant. At a mall. At a funeral. Etc. No place is safe. People get mad and do not walk away. I have also noticed that so many people think they are supposed to talk reckless to others while others are supposed to be respectful to them. Scary folks are so quick to jump others.

It can be entertaining to watch fist fighting if it is 1 on 1 and both people want to do it. This does disturb the public peace. But it becomes worse when it is a brawl or when folks start throwing something or using a chair/glass cup as a weapon. Bullets get to flying, and they don't have a name on them. People are so quick to pull a gun out when they bragged about their hands being top tier. Keyboard warriors are everywhere. Every single high school in my local area has had countless fights since the start of the school year in late July and early August. People of all races are doing it. What do ya'll think is the solution to reduce the occurrence of this problem?