Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What movies you watch recently?

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
What movies have you guys watched recently? I just watched The Suicide Squad recently, and wow was it an improvement over that trash that was the first movie. Other than that, I always watched the newest Space Jam movie, but man was it a letdown. It was literally an ad for Warner Bros. LeBron was honestly boring most of the time. I liked Don Cheadle's performance because you could tell he went to 11 because he didn't care to even be there haha! I liked the original space jam way more for sure.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My lady has been having me catch up on a lot of classics like Love Jones, Love and Basketball, and Brown Sugar. My favorite by far was Love and Basketball...all the others were too unrealistic. In Love Jones, when homie popped up at the crib with The Isley Brothers CD and she let him in...I was like:

Season 9 What GIF by The Office

@Caprice

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What movies have you guys watched recently? I just watched The Suicide Squad recently, and wow was it an improvement over that trash that was the first movie. Other than that, I always watched the newest Space Jam movie, but man was it a letdown. It was literally an ad for Warner Bros. LeBron was honestly boring most of the time. I liked Don Cheadle's performance because you could tell he went to 11 because he didn't care to even be there haha! I liked the original space jam way more for sure.

Blasphemy.

You think the first suicide squad was trash? I loved it! I wish Will Smith was in this one too.

My son wants to see Space Jam, I need to see where it’s playing.

The most recent thing I’ve watched was a Netflix docuseries about life after death.

Very interesting.

Lamarr

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Blasphemy.

You think the first suicide squad was trash? I loved it! I wish Will Smith was in this one too.

The most recent thing I’ve watched was a Netflix docuseries about life after death.

Very interesting.
    I gotta watch it again.

I don’t remember it being trash but I don’t think I was blown away either

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Took my kid to see the new Jungle Cruise movie the other day. I didn’t think I would like it but it did turn out to be better than I expected. The Rock played his usual role and it had enough in it to keep my attention. Nothing too special but it made for a great movie night with the family!
    So you’re saying it was just an average movie?

Real One

Sixer
    zBucks
    Blasphemy.

Very interesting.
    Compared to the new one, yeah. I thought the first one was okay I guess. It had some decent moments, but it was way too dark, the colors muted and the comedy bits were boring. It just felt like an underwhelming mess. The Suicide Squad on the other hand, was a blast from start to finish. And with it being Rated R, it got away with so much more. On top of that, the characters were way more fun and fleshed out I guess.

I liked Will Smith too in the original one somewhat, but I felt like he was there to collect a check and bounce. I was kind of hoping he'd be back in this one, but I figured he wouldn't be back. I really liked Idris Elba's Bloodsport though, he killed it throughout the whole movie.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Compared to the new one, yeah. I thought the first one was okay I guess. It had some decent moments, but it was way too dark, the colors muted and the comedy bits were boring. It just felt like an underwhelming mess. The Suicide Squad on the other hand, was a blast from start to finish. And with it being Rated R, it got away with so much more. On top of that, the characters were way more fun and fleshed out I guess.

I liked Will Smith too in the original one somewhat, but I felt like he was there to collect a check and bounce. I was kind of hoping he'd be back in this one, but I figured he wouldn't be back. I really liked Idris Elba's Bloodsport though, he killed it throughout the whole movie.

I need to go check it out then

Thanks for the synopsis

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’ve been watching the Black classics but I’m going to see what this Aretha Franklin movie is about this weekend. Anyone else see it yet?

Nah.

my girl tryna get me to see it, I just don’t know if I’m tryna be in a theater with the delta out there claimin people’s lives.