Self-Sufficiency and Preppers

Are you ready for the day the system falls? Our group is here to help each other prep for a disaster scenario.

Stats

Category
Lifestyle
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What Vitamins Should I Stock Up On?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am still doing my prep work and I feel like vitamins are easily one of the most overlooked things. I am trying to get a list of things that would be good to have on hand. Like natural anti-biotics, standard vitamins, and things of that nature. So what would you recommend? Do you have anything like this stocked up and ready to go?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    What I consider the most important vitamin(s) in my house is Vitamin D and K2. Every since Covid19 I've been taking big doses of Vitamin D3 based on this video.

I consider Vitamin D the reason my Covid19 wasn't bad when I got it. I take Vitamin K2 along with it because Vitamin D builds up calcium and it can get to your arteries so the Vitamin K2 removes the build up of any possibly calcium.

My own amateur research says that if you have African ancestry, and live in a cold climate, its a must.

There are other vitamins and supplements I take but these are what I consider the most important for my health.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    My D3 levels aren't great and I was around people that had COVID and never got it so I don't know what is up with that! I will say though that when it comes to D3 I think topical is better but that is just me! I do have topical D3 lotion and I use it a few times a week.

I could probably do with more K2 though. I know there is a whole balancing act with that, calcium, and certain minerals.