Community Host
Supporter
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Stowing away in a rudder room and sailing all the way sailing across the freakin Atlantic.....wow. I've seen my share of stowaways, but wow. What a death wish.

What did they eat?
Where did the use the restroom?
How can you sleep....right above the ship's propeller(s)?

Screenshot_20230712_182336_Samsung Internet.jpg

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I don't think I've ever seen a greater wealth gap in one place than Lagos, Nigeria. Maybe Mumbai, India may nip it. But not by much.

There have been Nigerians trying to stowaway among the luggage of airplanes. I think they froze to death or air pressure or whatever.

Truth is Nigeria should really be 3 countries. The present borders were forced upon it by the British. The main tribes don't get along.

In a continent full of sad stories, I think Nigeria is the saddest because of its potential. If Nigeria put the bullshyt aside and got together they would easily be a top 5 or 6 nation in terms of GDP. Just to give some perspective. They are an OPEC country. Immense oil reserves and still have oil shortages. Its my conjecture that if Nigeria had the proper infrastructure they'd dominate the sprints in the Olympics. Yes, over both the Jamaicans and Americans. Their phenotype is tailor made for basketball, football and track. Jamaica has a population of about 3 million, 90 percent black. America has a black population of about 45 million. Nigeria about 200 million. With that gene pool to choose from, they'd kill the game.

I think its one of the last places Pan Africanism will take a foothold in because its 3 main tribes (Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa-Fula) have a long history of beefing. Which may explain why when we hear of African coons, Nigerians at usually near the top of the list.

It's one of the saddest stories of lost potential.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Stowing away in a rudder room and sailing all the way sailing across the freakin Atlantic.....wow. I've seen my share of stowaways, but wow. What a death wish.

What did they eat?
    Where did the use the restroom?
    How can you sleep....right above the ship's propeller(s)?

View attachment 8070
    Probably snitched on someone and knew it was the rudder or the burner.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I don't think I've ever seen a greater wealth gap in one place than Lagos, Nigeria. Maybe Mumbai, India may nip it. But not by much.

There have been Nigerians trying to stowaway among the luggage of airplanes. I think they froze to death or air pressure or whatever.

Truth is Nigeria should really be 3 countries. The present borders were forced upon it by the British. The main tribes don't get along.

In a continent full of sad stories, I think Nigeria is the saddest because of its potential. If Nigeria put the bullshyt aside and got together they would easily be a top 5 or 6 nation in terms of GDP. Just to give some perspective. They are an OPEC country. Immense oil reserves and still have oil shortages. Its my conjecture that if Nigeria had the proper infrastructure they'd dominate the sprints in the Olympics. Yes, over both the Jamaicans and Americans. Their phenotype is tailor made for basketball, football and track. Jamaica has a population of about 3 million, 90 percent black. America has a black population of about 45 million. Nigeria about 200 million. With that gene pool to choose from, they'd kill the game.

I think its one of the last places Pan Africanism will take a foothold in because its 3 main tribes (Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa-Fula) have a long history of beefing. Which may explain why when we hear of African coons, Nigerians at usually near the top of the list.

It's one of the saddest stories of lost potential.
    Countries such as Nigeria are in desperate need to develop a Black identity. The refusal to see their commonality on oppression is blinding them to their reality. Many will continue the ethnic beefing even if it results in their collective subjugation and it is saddening.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    That’s crazy!!! I have not read the full article, so forgive my ignorance but werethey trying to come here to America? If so, the conversation with Black conservatives holds true… America may be a great place compared to other nations. Folks die to get here…I don’t know. Still on the fence on that one. Thoughts??

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That’s crazy!!! I have not read the full article, so forgive my ignorance but werethey trying to come here to America? If so, the conversation with Black conservatives holds true… America may be a great place compared to other nations. Folks die to get here…I don’t know. Still on the fence on that one. Thoughts??
    It says in the photo's caption that they were going to Brazil.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Countries such as Nigeria are in desperate need to develop a Black identity. The refusal to see their commonality on oppression is blinding them to their reality. Many will continue the ethnic beefing even if it results in their collective subjugation and it is saddening.
    They have more pride in their tribal identity than national one. If they talk to someone outside Nigeria, they are Nigerian. If they talk to someone inside, they are Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa, etc. They identify with their tribe first and foremost in actuality.
    They have a unique ability to be desperate like this photo and still immensely proud. That's why they can be very arrogant to those in the diaspora. Generally speaking. As been noted, there are brothers like the comedian Godfrey that don't buy into that.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Now imagine our ancestors being forced into the bottom of a ship and making the same voyage......same as it ever was.....🧐
    When I think about the stuff we went through, all over the map, my emotions go back and forth from sadness to rage and in times of reflection that there is no stronger people on earth which makes sense because we are the original and everyone one else is a bootleg copy. I don't give a fuq how that statement sounds to anyone else.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Th

That crossed my mind too.
    So, are the Chinese a problem there yet?
    Short answer: yes
    China is in sub Saharan Africa tough. It varies how extensive depending on the country but they are all over the place and in Nigeria there are at least a couple dozen Chinese companies working on infrastructure projects and the like. Why? China needs oil and Nigeria has tons of it.