Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

When Do Ya'll Think They Will Officially Ban Paper Currency Worldwide?

D

Deleted member 1946

I would guess before 2030
That's along the time frame that I was thinking. Do you think we need to get up and start our own paper currency. I know some towns in the USA have their own currency, and of course it looks nothing like USA currency for obvious reasons. I don't want them controlling 100 percent of my money and knowing everything I am doing with it although it is nothing illegal. Why is it we cannot see what the powers that be spend their money on. It is because they have power and leaders as their puppet slaves.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep. I wonder how is it going in places where it is implemented. I know the university I went to decided about 3 years ago to be cashless only, and many folks hate it due to not having flexible payment options available.
    It is almost already here…people do not use cash already. Most people use some form of card or electronic payment. They will just make up an excuse for why cash is a problem…

“The Federal Reserve spends X Billion a year printing cash….”

…and then keep hammering it over the news and etc until it starts changing peoples minds. Then a year or so later the legislation will be put in place and no one will be surprised.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    At some point, I fully expect the "powers that be" to ban paper currency in more and more countries so they can have their one world digital currency in an attempt to better control everybody. What are ya'll thoughts on this topic?
    They won’t just openly ban it. They will gradually bring it in under the guise of necessary/useful systemic changes by which nothing appears to truly change. Before anyone knows what’s happening, they’ll already be under its’ control.

But this is already becoming increasingly difficult for them, as too many are being alerted to it…