Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I saw his ad on a youtube video I was watching and he was saying he 'backs the blue'. These Black military officers, especially high ranking don't get promoted unless they are 100% proven coons. I can't think of too many black former generals or colonels that aren't.

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I saw his ad on a youtube video I was watching and he was saying he 'backs the blue'. These Black military officers, especially high ranking don't get promoted unless they are 100% proven coons. I can't think of too many black former generals or colonels that aren't.

The military is a well oiled coon production factory. You’re in tjhere getting indoctrinated and brain washed on day one.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

The military is a well oiled coon production factory. You’re in tjhere getting indoctrinated and brain washed on day one.
You get forcibly brainwashed and indoctrinated to become America First and Black Last.