ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The media especially sports media has been quiet about this situation 😒 is it because his girlfriend was a Black Woman or because he's White Man or both? Asking for a friend.....🤷🏾‍♂️
    Domestic violence isn't cool at all or so I thought 🤷🏾‍♂️🤔😒

20231112_072508.jpg

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The media especially sports media has been quiet about this situation 😒 is it because his girlfriend was a Black Woman or because he's White Man or both? Asking for a friend.....🤷🏾‍♂️
    Domestic violence isn't cool at all or so I thought 🤷🏾‍♂️🤔😒

View attachment 8617
    They (white media),don’t want to shed a light on it. Doesn’t fit the stereotype.

Vict-9297

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I think this case should be a good example for why Victims Of Racism should NOT be engaging in sexual activity with the only people who can be Racist (White people) while existing in the System Of White Supremacy/Racism.

ART
    ART
    And a Black person is also not that much safer if they are having affairs or engaging in activities (including sexual) with other non-Blacks such as Arabs, Asians and non-Black Hispanics. As they too have the power to be racist towards us since they are the under the whites (top caste) and above us (the very bottom caste) in this systemic racial pyramid.