Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

White Drug Dealers Sell Massive Amounts Of Opioids Linked To Possibly Thousands Of Deaths!!

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The FBI finally busted Twin brothers who are doctors that turned their Florida practice into a multi-million dollar drug store. It's believed by the Feds that thousands of people have died by od because of these two men. My question is,when do they get off? White supremacy creates backdoors & loopholes for those with the right complexion.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I always say that the suit is the smartest thing the Europeans did. Once they took off the military outfits and put on the suits it made them seem as it they were more personal, respectable, and friendly. They're every bit as evil and destructive as the military outfit wearers but with better PR.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I always say that the suit is the smartest thing the Europeans did. Once they took off the military outfits and put on the suits it made them seem as it they were more personal, respectable, and friendly. They're every bit as evil and destructive as the military outfit wearers but with better PR.
    It's really the uniform of evil. Great point.