Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
One thing I've noticed a lot. And that is white men hating on 'Bron big time. Brothers will have discussions and debates purely on basketball terms. Is he the GOAT or isn't he? Is he better than: Kobe, or MJ or whomever. We'll debate if his team switching takes away from the argument or not. Purely on that.

However, I've noticed on FB and other forums, white men go hard on him as a person. They use the b-ball debate to disguise hatred for him. Why are they hating? LeBron started getting more activist. He took the knee like Kaepernick and was very close to having an NBA strike over racism until Obama talked him and others over it.

Because of that white men have been trying to use the b-ball debate to just go in hard. I don't think he's the GOAT personally but I don't hate the guy. I think he could or should do a bit more on the black front. However, NO ONE ever did more work for the community than him while a player or possibly ever. NONE. As a person, he was what we always said our athletes should be: married to a black woman, no baby mamas, no scandals or drama. Saving his money and building generational wealth.

He's done just that. Married his black HS sweetheart. No white women on the side. Been a great father and husband. Spent millions in charitable work. First pro billionaire while still an athlete. He doesn't smoke weed, drink alcohol, none of that. Spends an estimated 2 million a year to keep fit, gym equipment, personal trainers, dieticians, etc.

The guy is a consummate pro. But whenever I see one of these online debates, and a black person mentions his contributions as a person, white men shit on that hard. Some of us join in because we either 1. wanna be cool with white daddy or 2. unknowingly join in thinking its part of the debate and not secretly racial.

No matter how you feel about him as the GOAT, the FACT is he will be in the conversation for greatest. Just that alone is huge. So what he's not the goat? He has a fantastic career, is an automatic hall of famer. Gives millions back to the community through charity. Stays healthy. He's a fantastic role model for any young black player to follow. Kobe, as much as I love him, RIP, he was an a-hole to teammates, married a latina. Didn't show much if any concern for black issues if we wanna keep it 1 buck. Michael Jordan divorced his wife and married a non black woman. Didn't give a shit about black issues while playing and not much after his playing days are over as well. His charitable work isn't black specific. The only tihng of note is symbolic being the owner of an NBA team. Lets keep it a buck. I am not saying Kobe and MJ shouldn't be admired and loved, they are and should be, but LeBron beats them and everyone else as a person hands down. I'm not saying he can't do more. Early on he played dumb about Tamir Rice and not criticizing China as well. The latter white men hammer him with to this day.