Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I want to be fair here. I know there is no good reason any of us should trust white people at this point but people throw around white supremacy a lot. I believe there is a difference between white supremacy and white ignorance. I think the majority of every day white folks have white ignorance. White supremacy tends to be more of an issue in politics, business, and where major money plays but also in the deep south where the white trash gathers. White ignorance is just white people not knowing any better or different because they have not lived our experiences but white ignorance lays the groundwork for white supremacy to flourish and that is a problem.

An example I like to use is "All Lives Matter". Both white supremacy and white ignorance use this phrase but it is important to know the difference. White supremacy uses it as a tool to dismiss the black struggle and the fact that black lives in America are not valued like other races. White ignorance uses it as a means to be indifferent or peaceful, saying "every one matters and we should all love each other" which comes from a place of ignorance, not hate.

I guess the point of this thread is to say there is a difference between white supremacy and white ignorance. At least this is how I view it and navigate things. White ignorance can be used against us by white supremacy and often is. These people don't mean to do this stuff but they are useful idiots for the racist machine in America.

While a white supremacy is willfully hateful and arrogant, they do not have white ignorance. They know black people are at the bottom and want to keep them there.

A white living with white ignorance simply does not understand the situations or are ignorant of black struggles but these people CAN become white supremacists and that is worth pointing out. At the very least, they can be used by white supremacists.

Am I right? Am I wrong? Let's discuss this.

D

Deleted member 191

I want to be fair here. I know there is no good reason any of us should trust white people at this point but people throw around white supremacy a lot. I believe there is a difference between white supremacy and white ignorance. I think the majority of every day white folks have white ignorance. White supremacy tends to be more of an issue in politics, business, and where major money plays but also in the deep south where the white trash gathers. White ignorance is just white people not knowing any better or different because they have not lived our experiences but white ignorance lays the groundwork for white supremacy to flourish and that is a problem.

An example I like to use is "All Lives Matter". Both white supremacy and white ignorance use this phrase but it is important to know the difference. White supremacy uses it as a tool to dismiss the black struggle and the fact that black lives in America are not valued like other races. White ignorance uses it as a means to be indifferent or peaceful, saying "every one matters and we should all love each other" which comes from a place of ignorance, not hate.

I guess the point of this thread is to say there is a difference between white supremacy and white ignorance. At least this is how I view it and navigate things. White ignorance can be used against us by white supremacy and often is. These people don't mean to do this stuff but they are useful idiots for the racist machine in America.

While a white supremacy is willfully hateful and arrogant, they do not have white ignorance. They know black people are at the bottom and want to keep them there.

A white living with white ignorance simply does not understand the situations or are ignorant of black struggles but these people CAN become white supremacists and that is worth pointing out. At the very least, they can be used by white supremacists.

Am I right? Am I wrong? Let's discuss this.
    We are past the white ignorance discussion.

These people know exactly what they're doing in every snarky remark, in every white tears victimhood performance, in every invite where we're subjected to their racist relatives, in every "innocent" question about black culture, in every injection of their opinion into Black American Issues.
    WHITE PEOPLE ALWAYS KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING! Any suggestion of their "Ignorance" is WILLFUL at this point. This society is too technologically advanced for that anymore.

ART
    ART
    Exactly. Even foreigners and immigrants know exactly what they are doing when they say things like "Immigrants built this country" or do and say other things that are hostile and detrimental to us Black people no matter how they play dumb, claim ignorance, and play innocent.

We need to stop giving these open and covert enemies the benefit of doubt. What someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. Their actions never match their words, and whenever they do it's still never good. It's time for them to move out the away and #CutTheCheck. We're demanding justice and what we are owed now.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    In 2023 there's no ignorance just silence and as they say "silence is violence." ✊🏿💯❗️
    White supremacy is practiced as a "Religion" worldwide there's no way anyone should be ignorant at this point in time. If they're not speaking out against it they're down with the program. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Maybe my viewpoints are different on this then. Could have to do with me being mixed and being around white people enough growing up. Like I said, there is no reason to trust them at this point. Especially because if push came to shove, we'd be shoved under the bus first. I already told my one white friend that if it came down to that, I am choosing my black family and my black people and she didn't appose that at all.

I think when it comes down to it all, every race will choose their own which is why I am always telling people to support black businesses, uplift black youth, and fix black communities. Too many of our people live on government funds and are too dependent on white handouts. The thing that scares me the most is the way the economy is going. The government could easily shut down welfare and leave millions of black families helpless. If the funding and housing is shut down, it will mean death.

I can't help but think this is all part of a bigger agenda though. Making people be in a place where they have to choose and divide among themselves so they can push a civil war and have people out in the streets killing each other. I know racism has been a thing and will always be a thing but it is worse now than it was just 15 years ago and that says something. I think it will only continue to get worse from here.

They are pulling us back. I know China is pro-slavery. Would not surprise me if the white elites in America are working with them.

One of my dad's friends said that America has never been "safe" for a black person, especially a black man but he expects it to get so bad that black people start fleeing for their lives.