Community Host
Supporter
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Just add this to the list of grievances regarding our Reparations. This is why we need a military style tribunal as a part of our Reparations package.

I purposely wrote that into my novel "Nothing Will Come Between Us." We must get use to being the law, thejudge, the jury and the executioner.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
When asked why he thinks he’s being targeted, Courtney claims the rural community wants to “steal his land”; especially after he turned down numerous requests to lease his acreages to local whites. To worsen his predicament, he alleges that El Paso County sheriff, Sergeant Emory “Ray” Gerhart, has been complicit in the concerted effort to move his family off of their land, and even participates in the ongoing racialized actions.

“As the only Black farmer in the area, it’s become evident that our skin color and race are the only driving factors of this extreme racism, discrimination and harassment. No other farmers have been approached or have had any of our experiences,” stated Courtney in a petition
to get Sheriff Gerhart fired.

For two years, the Mallerys have lived in fear and rage. Courtney even went to the state commissioner’s meeting to complain when his numerous calls to local law enforcement went unheard. Nothing happened. He believes it is because “they are all related” through marriage, blood or multi-generational kinship.

However, the louder Courtney and Nicole got, the more aggressive the hostility became. “Gerhart told me that if I keep calling the police, he’s going to arrest me,” Courtney recounts just days before he discovered an arrest warrant had been issued to him and Nicole by Sheriff Gerhart.

How to repaint victims as the villains while giving a pass and a blind eye to bullies and criminals 101.

They don't even arrest racist Karens and Kyles that lie to and call 911 and the police on innocent Black people and Black children repeatedly.

Here are pictures of the Terroristic Race Soldier Thug Sergeant Emory Ray Gerhart.

DhZ5VQi.jpg

jFOTP7Y.jpg

ucbHYOO.jpg

“We are upset, we are here to fight, but they’re trying to silence us and make us look like we’re crazy,” an exasperated Courtney told Ark Republic. “They [are] trying to steal my land and lock us up to cover this up.”

On Thursday, January 12, 2023 the Mallerys received a warrant filed on December 14, 2022 in the mail. Charges are stalking, tampering with a utility meter and petty theft. The letter states that they must turn themselves in and be prepared to pay a $2,000 bond. The charges are felonies and can lead to jail time.

See how these cave demons project all of their evil and wrongdoing onto us? They're guilty of everything (and more) that they accuse us of doing. Where are the actual felony charges for the real thieves, colonizers, stalkers, tamperers, terrorists, and criminal thugs?
Also "petty theft" is considered a misdemeanor at best, not a felony. But hey, they'll find a way to give life in prison to a Black person being accused of stealing bubblegum from their own wallet.
This next part of the story shows you exactly why these old Black folks stuck in their ways, these old Black media and "legacy" organizations that serve all minorities (not Black people only), the church crowds, and the boule are not just useless to us, but outright dangerous for us.

On Monday, they are attending a MLK holiday breakfast in Denver in hopes to galvanize more supporters outside of getting help from law enforcement. So far, Courtney has alerted the NAACP, the ACLU, and fellow church members. A staff member at the ACLU agreed to help but recently died. The NAACP has been mum, and church-goers have been doing prayer circles.

WOW. I was not expecting this article to call out the do-nothing "we serve everyone" NAACP and the delusional church folk like this.

Especially not after anti-Reparationist, "former" pro-segregationist Jim Crow Joe Biden took his old happyass to church on the good MLK day only to look uncomfortable around all those Negroes no matter how "non-violent there were.

Dr. MLK warned us about the Black church:

"If today's church does not recapture the sacrificial spirit of the early church, it will lose its authenticity, forfeit the loyalty of millions, and be dismissed as an irrelevant social club with no meaning for the twentieth century. Every day I meet young people whose disappointment with the church has turned into outright disgust.

Perhaps I have once again been too optimistic.

Is organized religion too inextricably bound to the status quo to save our nation and the world?"

- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Source:
Letter from a Birmingham Jail [King, Jr.]
archive.ph

Letter from a Birmingham Jail [King, Jr.]

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
EL PASO COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE

EL PASO COUNTY, COLORADO

Main Contact Numbers

Main Contact Numbers
Non-Emergency Dispatch Phone Line(719) 390-5555
Patrol Sergeants Office(719) 520-7270
Civil Unit(719) 520 7144
Concealed Handgun Permit Unit(719) 520-7249
The Sheriff's Office Front Desk / Lobby (27 E. Vermijo Avenue)(719) 520-7100
El Paso County Jail (2739 East Las Vegas Street)(719) 390-2000

Office of the Sheriff​

Office of the Sheriff
Sheriff Joseph Roybal(719) 520-7202
Executive Assistant to Sheriff Roybal – Andrea Sloniker(719) 520-7204
Front Desk / Lobby – 27 E. Vermijo Avenue(719) 520-7100

Law Enforcement Bureau​

Bureau Chief Andy James(719) 520-7203
Patrol Division
Commander Mitch Mihalko (719) 520-7172
Patrol
Patrol – Day Shift Lieutenant(719) 520-7161
Patrol – Swings Lieutenant(719) 520-7974/7191
Patrol – Mids Lieutenant(719) 520-7137/6333
Patrol Sergeants Office(719) 520-7270
Telephone Reporting System(719) 520-7111
Traffic Complaint Line(719) 520-7200
Reserve Unit(719) 520-7342
Specialized Enforcement Section
K-9 Unit
Tactical Support Unit
Regional Bomb Squad
Lieutenant Paul Mynatt(719) 575-8844
Sergeant Brad Bengford(719) 352-7044
Sergeant Marcus Miller(719) 520-7672
Deputy Curtis Lenz(719) 474-9337
Support Services Section
Rural Enforcement and Outreach Unit
Lieutenant Christopher Gonzalez(719) 520-6364
Sergeant Ray Gerhart(719) 235-1852
Deputy Michelle Reed(719) 216-9306

Source:

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
EL PASO COUNTY, COLORADO
ELECTED OFFICIALS AND POLITICIANS

Elected Officials​

NameEmailWebFacebookTwitterYoutube
El Paso County
719-520-7276
Assessor: Mark Flutcher
719-520-6600
Commissioner Dist 1: Holly Williams
719 -520-6411
Commissioner Dist 2: Carrie Geitner
719 -520-6412
Commissioner Dist 3: Stan VanderWerf
719 -520-6413
Commissioner Dist 4: Longinos Gonzalez, Jr.
719 -520-6414
Commissioner Dist 5: Cami Bremer
719 -520-6415
Clerk & Recorder: Steve Schleiker
719-520-6202
Coroner: Dr. Leon Kelly
719-390-2450
District Attorney: Michael Allen
719-520-6000
Sheriff: Joe Roybal
719-520-7100
Surveyor: Richard Mariotti
719-520-7201
Treasurer: Chuck Broerman
719-520-7900

Source and more info:

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Just add this to the list of grievances regarding our Reparations. This is why we need a military style tribunal as a part of our Reparations package.

I purposely wrote that into my novel "Nothing Will Come Between Us." We must get use to being the law, thejudge, the jury and the executioner.

I just got in contact with the family. They have back up out here.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
"...they never thought..." THAT right there. You are black on a ranch in whitest of places. That's your first mistake.
The land is very cheap out here and with 1000 acres they already have half a counties worth of land. I know we are enemy territory no matter where we set up. My family us lucky to have land in a extremely secluded area of the state. This family has land im a very populated county. Point is I can't blame them for where they are given the opportunity presented. They are in a better area to be able to sell and trade their livestock or whatever else they produce on the land for sale.