Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I saw a podcast once on why Africa is so in click with China. They said that China made the most effort. Still, I see it as trading one colonizer for another. At the end of the day, Africa, as a collective, will never really prosper until it gets past tribalism and ethnicity (Nigeria, Ethiopia, Kenya, South Africa) and in some cases religion (Nigeria, Sudan).
And most of all corruption and the rule of law.

D

Deleted member 1946

I saw a podcast once on why Africa is so in click with China. They said that China made the most effort. Still, I see it as trading one colonizer for another. At the end of the day, Africa, as a collective, will never really prosper until it gets past tribalism and ethnicity (Nigeria, Ethiopia, Kenya, South Africa) and in some cases religion (Nigeria, Sudan).

It is definitely about trading one colonizer in for another one. But it is always a non-Black one.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    China is working on taking that land. Look at how much land they control and sold to China. Look how much resources they are stripping from that land. A lot of the white Africans are moving out. Pay attention to that. I think they know what China plans on doing and it won't be pretty. I hope they stop taking that dirty money and put their people first.

China basically owns most of the world through trade at this point and that is a HUGE problem.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It is definitely about trading one colonizer in for another one. But it is always a non-Black one.
    That’s the sad thing about it all. They realIze that the West is an exploiter and so they escape the murderous ex by getting with the guy that runs a counterfeit goods empire. It’s not going to end up good either way it goes.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Based on an interview with Chimbori Arikana it is principally because the US dictates to them what they are going to do in terms of business deals. As much as we don’t like it the reality is Africa and the countries within it won’t survive by NOT trading. Isolation from the outside world results in being left behind. That’s partially the reason why Africa was subdued because she did not have the resources and technology that Europeans and Arabs had. That is also how China and other Asian countrywere subdued and even Russia lost to Japan due to isolation. Chimbori Arikana also called for us to also take initiative to go and compete for the same resources. We do spend more capital that entire nations and I’m sure it’s something she learned while being an ambassador for the US. However the reality is that Africa must sell resources to someone and going to war isn’t cheap. You have to have money. China and Russia seem to be more willing to sit at the table and do business rather than the US dictating what they will do. For African nations it’s important to demand respect. Again, remember when China was a stepping stool for all of Europe and fast forward to today and they are a force to be reckoned with. In fact Eastern Asia went from about 28% of the worlds fortune 500 to about 47%. China in particular is in control of the oil industry whereas US fortune 500 companies are medical/pharmaceuticals and Apple. If African nations were to unite then they would have a fighting chance, a sentiment Arikana also has herself but such attempts have been thwarted from the inside and lets not forget USA involvement with the murder of Ghadafi, who was involved with other Nations in terms of backing their power from Africa’s resources. What I’m saying is for Africa to have the ability to “say no” they have to unite first. As long as they are separate nations dealing and trading with Europeans or Asians is a means to survival so what is happening to the Ukraine doesn’t happen to them. Like how US was involved in the war in Guatemala in the 90s it won’t be televised. We should also recognize what countries such as Gambia, Ghana, Kenya and a few others have done to gain more independence.

I’m not a fan of the deals that are being done but isolating yourself at this point runs the risk of being overwhelmed again and resources being taken anyway. The game is chess not checkers and world politics are delicate. If we really don’t want to see the motherland in partnerships with enemies then we need to take that spending power and compete for those resources because China has shown their willingness to sit at the table and do business. Sentimentality does not win wars and it doesn’t gain freedom.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What Black nation has the population and capital of a China? What did Africa gain from isolation in the past? I resent the notion that somehow Africa is choosing non Black nations over another when all Black nations have been subjugated and frankly don’t have the power. Based on the “French colonial pact” formerly known as the agreement for the continuation of colonialization even Nigeria doesn’t even have control or even know how much money is in their bank. World politics aren’t so simple but history has shown the danger of not dealing with the outside world. I would prefer Africa do it the way China does it but that would require Africa unifying the same way China did in the face of colonial powers.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Tribalism and ethnicity isn’t going anywhere but Africa does need to unite to have power. Africa will prosper if they become a collective and they don’t have to throw away their culture. America allows their whites to maintain their culture but they have an agreement on being “white”. Even if they do however Africa will have to do business with the outside world. The difference is they need to control the resources and not sell them to other nations for the cheap but they will still have to sell those resources.

I do agree with your idea that Africa will have to be cohesive and unify but she must build herself into power by dealing in world politics first before she can call shots. If Africa were to unite it would take 10-12 years to do so which would be astounding. As it stands it will take closer to about 80 years, no major wars withstanding, to be in the position to do so. The motherland is lacking education and a few other things at the moment

D

Deleted member 1946

China is working on taking that land. Look at how much land they control and sold to China. Look how much resources they are stripping from that land. A lot of the white Africans are moving out. Pay attention to that. I think they know what China plans on doing and it won't be pretty. I hope they stop taking that dirty money and put their people first.

China basically owns most of the world through trade at this point and that is a HUGE problem.
    Agree. I still say they are all in it together.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Agree. I still say they are all in it together.
    I always point to the WEF because that place was established in the 70s and they have been pushing so much of the crap that is destroying lives. I believe one of there people was behind the one child policy in China as well as some shenanigans in Africa that killed a lot of people in recent years not to mention a disruption of the naturally growing economies. That is all down to the Bill Gates foundation though.

D

Deleted member 1946

Of course China is working on taking that land. People are always eyeing on taking what we have. The question is how much fight we have to stop them.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The sistas in Africa thought it was come up to get them a Chinese zaddy.

China’s investment in the African mining industry continues to have its ups and downs. Stories of deforestation, unemployment, child labor, and business victories have consumed most of the industries attention. Another story that has become a point of concern is Chinese miners in Africa fathering Afro-Chinese babies. Reportedly, Chinese workers, who are temporary migrants, are fathering unwanted children with young African women and girls who do not have the resources to take care of the children. From Ghana, to Uganda, to Kenya, accounts to this are split around the mothers and Afro-Chinese babies being abandoned by the Chinese fathers, young African women and girls intentionally having Afro-Chinese babies for perceived economic gain, and African women and Chinese men falling in love, marrying, and starting a family.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Every nation that ruled its era had a few things in common on the road to becoming great and one of the cornerstones is the rule of law.

Basically they had an agreed upon code of law and rules that in theory everyone from the beggar on the street to the king was subject to.

The Persian empire stood hundreds of years at times because even though the king's word was law, they were carried out evenly among all peoples (in theory). Romans had Roman Law that protected everyone. The reason why the gospel could spread was because Paul was a Roman citizen and it protected him from from arrest when he was speaking the word to various areas. Jesus was not a Roman citizen so he could be crucified. Paul couldn't under the same standard. The British had English Common Law and the US has the constitution.

Now, I say 'in theory'. Of course these laws were violated but the masses believed in them and that's what counted to keep stability. Once the masses stopped having faith in it for whatever reason, society deteriorated.

That said, the various African countries have changed, altered, or completely ended their various constitutions in their brief history. My grandmother is older than most African countries. Yours probably as well. In that time new regimes, etc, have happened and they change it, etc.

For Africa to become stable, you MUST have the rule of law that is not just fair, it must be accepted by the masses and the masses must hold those in power accountable to it and finally, and this is probably the most important. The military must adhere to it.

If you have that, the tribalism is not as effective.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Of course China is working on taking that land. People are always eyeing on taking what we have. The question is how much fight we have to stop them.
    Will they do something though? I can't see Africa putting their foots down cause the people at the top value money for than the people or the land. Sad truth but it is what it is.