zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
View: https://youtu.be/PDiBPvh3xpY

This is a very good interview with Dr. Wesley Muhammad. Where he speaks on why we as black Americans are slow on the get back after we are harmed by wh!+e Amer!ca. if you are a weed smoking liquor drinking bad food eating black American you have fallen into the trap and they know this because instead of fighting we are forming prayer circles and marching. Take a liste.

Heatice

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
Bad life habits it's always going to be a very big obstacle for anyone in being at their very best and not just we Black Americans. It's a poison that once you get hooked to it, getting free is as difficult as hell. It's why I'm doing everything possible to stay free from their poisonius trap because it's never going to easy standing up to them being knocked out and wasted.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They want us fat, dependent, drugged up, poorly educated, and living in the ghetto. That has been the plan since we started coming up. I say it all the time. They did not expect us to make something for ourselves coming out of slavery and when were started to... that is when they flipped the script on us. They want our women to be fully dependent on the government which destroys the black family from the jump. We have generations of poverty now and so many black men and women just accept this nonsense. They eat their crap food and get fat. They smoke their weed and get lazy. We need to form groups that uplift our people and make plans. It is clear that any level of "white help" from the liberals or the government has come with a price. They straight-up monkey paw'd us.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    They want us fat, dependent, drugged up, poorly educated, and living in the ghetto. That has been the plan since we started coming up. I say it all the time. They did not expect us to make something for ourselves coming out of slavery and when were started to... that is when they flipped the script on us. They want our women to be fully dependent on the government which destroys the black family from the jump. We have generations of poverty now and so many black men and women just accept this nonsense. They eat their crap food and get fat. They smoke their weed and get lazy. We need to form groups that uplift our people and make plans. It is clear that any level of "white help" from the liberals or the government has come with a price. They straight-up monkey paw'd us.
    There's a workout page that I follow that focuses on going about eateries to stop blacks from eating all the crap they sell to them to have them eat and get fat. The first day I came across that page, I was so happy. One of the gym instructors said in one of the videos that he got heart attack one time as a result of the garbage he ate and started working out. We need more of such people enlightening our people to eat smart.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    View: https://youtu.be/PDiBPvh3xpY

This is a very good interview with Dr. Wesley Muhammad. Where he speaks on why we as black Americans are slow on the get back after we are harmed by wh!+e Amer!ca. if you are a weed smoking liquor drinking bad food eating black American you have fallen into the trap and they know this because instead of fighting we are forming prayer circles and marching. Take a liste.
    There's nothing wrong with praying but when you have a problem that needs you to take action but you decide to sit down and pray, you have already been defeated. It's why I'm not even in support of all those so called church ministries because they don't offer any real solutions to what we need to respond to.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    There's a workout page that I follow that focuses on going about eateries to stop blacks from eating all the crap they sell to them to have them eat and get fat. The first day I came across that page, I was so happy. One of the gym instructors said in one of the videos that he got heart attack one time as a result of the garbage he ate and started working out. We need more of such people enlightening our people to eat smart.
    Yeah I see way too many overeating. I mean I can't tell you the last time I seen a black man or woman who was still physically fit and healthy in person in my area over the age of 35. Most women around here are obese and the men ain't too far off. To be fair though, people around here are just fat in general, plenty of thick suited Karens rolling around lol

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Yeah I see way too many overeating. I mean I can't tell you the last time I seen a black man or woman who was still physically fit and healthy in person in my area over the age of 35. Most women around here are obese and the men ain't too far off. To be fair though, people around here are just fat in general, plenty of thick suited Karens rolling around lol
    It's really a big problem that we need to be serious about tackling because it makes us weak and sick on the long run. This is why I'm very careful about what I eat at all times. I have never deviated from my diet plans for more than 7 years now and I'm very proud of it.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is exactly why I dread bad life habits so much because I know very well that once you fall into it especially with the drugs and bad food, it's going to be very difficult for you to stop. I have seen a lot of my folks that were ruined by addiction to drugs. I'm not going to talk about those that can't even work on their obesity anymore because it's going to be an impossible task for them to get back to being normal again.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is exactly why I dread bad life habits so much because I know very well that once you fall into it especially with the drugs and bad food, it's going to be very difficult for you to stop. I have seen a lot of my folks that were ruined by addiction to drugs. I'm not going to talk about those that can't even work on their obesity anymore because it's going to be an impossible task for them to get back to being normal again.
    There is someone who lives down the street from me, she had always been a bigger lady but after 2020 hit, she must have put on another 150 pounds! She doesn't even leave her house anymore. It is just sad to see people get to this point and very few ever get the help they need either because they can't afford it or they refuse it.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's really a big problem that we need to be serious about tackling because it makes us weak and sick on the long run. This is why I'm very careful about what I eat at all times. I have never deviated from my diet plans for more than 7 years now and I'm very proud of it.
    Good on you, for real! It is hard to stick to healthy eating and I get that. I don't eat healthy 24/7 myself but when I do eat crap I just don't eat a lot of it. I mean that is the least I can do until I clean up my diet. You can carry some extra weight and still be healthy but you can't be healthy and obese!

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I have struggled at one point with my diet plans. I'm going to honest about it because it's very difficult to stick to them especially when you have so much you're craving for and you're most likely addicted to them.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There's nothing wrong with praying but when you have a problem that needs you to take action but you decide to sit down and pray, you have already been defeated. It's why I'm not even in support of all those so called church ministries because they don't offer any real solutions to what we need to respond to.
    Not sure who you are referring to. Please elaborate thank you.

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    What is the best way to go about this movement , is it to take up arms and start a war which we are very sure that the United States has a lot of fire power and weapon to outpower black Americans with just a will and some pistols Maybe a machine gun at hand.

In as much as I want our freedom and our fundamental human rights fully respected going to war isn't an option.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Not sure who you are referring to. Please elaborate thank you.
    I'm not referring to anyone specifically but to some people whom have been blinded by the so called religion that it's always their way to solve their problems. Instead of making moves to solve the problems, they would be in church praying. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against praying but when one's problems needs effort into fixing it but the person is in church praying for miracle to happen....that's now how forefathers took care of their problems.