Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
There is talk that Marijuana may be legalized federally one day. I heard fairly recently that Biden wants to pardon all drug offences dealing with marijuana. So we may see soon the legalization of marijuana federally. It's already legalized in some states, some for medicinal, and some for other uses, but if it was federally legalized, it could result in more states legalizing it.

What do you think? Do you think that Marijuana will be legalized federally?

B1VanessaJones

Registered
Tither
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The Government will legalized Marijuana Federally, but first its going to see if its lucrative. And if they did then Blacks will have a harde time opening up their own shops. The cost is so high now, it might even be damn near impossible. Unless you have lots and lots of cash!

B1VanessaJones

Registered
Tither
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The Government will legalized Marijuana Federally, but first its going to see if its lucrative. And if they did then Blacks will have a harde time opening up their own shops. The cost is so high now, it might even be damn near impossible. Unless you have lots and lots of cash!
*harder*

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I agree with this sentiment. Like in California, they will legalize it and block out Black Americans.

B1VanessaJones

Registered
    Tither
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree with this sentiment. Like in California, they will legalize it and block out Black Americans.
    Exactly Blacks have been block out of so much wealth when all of it should belong to #JUSTUS anyway! We build this country. We should have burned it down when WS started gathering us up like cattle #ReparationsNow

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Exactly Blacks have been block out of so much wealth when all of it should belong to #JUSTUS anyway! We build this country. We should have burned it down when WS started gathering us up like cattle #ReparationsNow
    Well today is a new day and we need to make sure we leave the world we want to see to our children.

D

Deleted member 405

There is talk that Marijuana may be legalized federally one day. I heard fairly recently that Biden wants to pardon all drug offences dealing with marijuana. So we may see soon the legalization of marijuana federally. It's already legalized in some states, some for medicinal, and some for other uses, but if it was federally legalized, it could result in more states legalizing it.

Yes,slowly but surely that's easy money that can be federally controlled (already is but anyway)

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    They have been doing that on the state level. Most blacks in some prisons are on pot possession. If our black politicians were worth a damn, they'd make sure we can profit from it. It's a natural money maker for blacks. But we are out of it because of barriers they have in place specifically designed to keep as many of us out as possible.

For example, I think in Colorado and California if you have been convicted of pot possession you can't be in the business. You can be convicted for stealing cars and open up a mechanic's shop. You can be convicted of robbing jewelry stores and open up a jewelry store. You get the idea.

Also, police, city governments and white racists target any law abiding black owned pot or smoke shop.

Black entrepreneurs and activists across LA told the Guardian that the city’s embattled “social equity” program has left aspiring business owners on an indefinite waiting list, causing potentially irreparable damage to their families’ finances and preventing them from opening marijuana shops they have been planning for years.

White folks gonna do what white folks gonna do: stop us. The problem we aren't handling is the people we have politicians, etc, aren't doing sh*t. They don't fight for us.

B1VanessaJones

Registered
    Tither
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Armenians came in and flooded the market here in CA and the state did nothing. We paid the cost to create the market for marijuana and we don't get any of the benefits.
    Right so now Biden is or said he's going to release Marijuana charges. So guess what within the next 6 months to a year they will be release and the following year you be hearing how the Federal Government going to be legalizing Mary Jane! Well that's what I think.🤔

B1VanessaJones

Registered
    Tither
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't trust it. The reason is that it would appear to me that they would spray the marijuana with some kind of harmful chemicals. If they put a lot of Black folks in jail for marijuana, then it would tell me that they would not want us to have it in its purest form.
    Maybe, but have you ever been in a dispensary? White folks for days! Remember people can grow rheir own, 7 plants is legal if you have medical card. Liquor will sterilize our men and yet they're on every corner. Didn't stop us from buying it but that's another subject we'll talk a out later. They're dispensarys in white neighborhoods. So...

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Right so now Biden is or said he's going to release Marijuana charges. So guess what within the next 6 months to a year they will be release and the following year you be hearing how the Federal Government going to be legalizing Mary Jane! Well that's what I think.🤔
    On the White House site it says a total of ZERO people will be released to the executive order or whatever it is he is pushing. It’s all symbolic.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Likely because they want the majority of people to be controlled. They've talked about at the WEF what they will do with the "useless people" who they'll keep hooked on drugs sitting around playing video games all day.

It's all planned out. They are going to let folks kill and demotivate themselves. Folks can make all the "it's natural" arguments in the world, but no one knows what they are putting in this stuff, how it's grown, or the biotech that will be used to control minds ultimately. Drugs are another tool in the arsenal of white dominance. Use at your own risk. You are helping with your own demise.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    On the White House site it says a total of ZERO people will be released to the executive order or whatever it is he is pushing. It’s all symbolic.
    Good, if you're white. If you're Black, not alright.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Biden administration is only releasing 6,500 inmates from federal prison on possession charges. They're basically releasing a bunch of white mules that got caught trafficking between states. They put this out to signal to Black Americans that the Biden administration has done something for you. Just like the student loan debt scam. Black people advocate for some of these things but get the bad end of the donkey's ass.
    As for federal legalization,not under Joe Biden. Decriminalization is as far as he's going. We would need a younger President that has a more relaxed demeanor. I would run Newsome from California if I were the Democrats. Someone like him would have it done quickly. Republicans would put too much red tape around it where they would ensure that Republican states would get special set-a-sides for whatever they make up.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Biden administration is only releasing 6,500 inmates from federal prison on possession charges. They're basically releasing a bunch of white mules that got caught trafficking between states. They put this out to signal to Black Americans that the Biden administration has done something for you. Just like the student loan debt scam. Black people advocate for some of these things but get the bad end of the donkey's ass.
    As for federal legalization,not under Joe Biden. Decriminalization is as far as he's going. We would need a younger President that has a more relaxed demeanor. I would run Newsome from California if I were the Democrats. Someone like him would have it done quickly. Republicans would put too much red tape around it where they would ensure that Republican states would get special set-a-sides for whatever they make up.
    Great point about Biden. Newsom would definitely be one to remove marijuana from the schedule. He would also pass DACA and make transsexual education a part of K-12. So it would definitely be a give and take type of thing.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Great point about Biden. Newsom would definitely be one to remove marijuana from the schedule. He would also pass DACA and make transsexual education a part of K-12. So it would definitely be a give and take type of thing.
    I'd rather weed remain illegal then. If these politicians don't want to prioritize our demands then let them all burn. I want all these groups that road in on law specifically designed for us to feel the pain. Our demands should be priority number one. The first thing on all these politicians minds. Daca & alphabet people need not get anything until our needs are met. They lucky I'm not the President. My first executive order is to restore the Freedmen's Bureau & immediately make it a branch of government with an unlimited budget in its first 5 years of operation.
    Secondly,I would make it so that only Freedmen descendants can run the Bureau.
    3rd,end immigration for 10 years. This will give everyone here an opportunity to find a job & we train for any job.
    Then the executive order to implement 30 trillion dollars over a 20 year period to pay for reparations for descendants of Freedmen. To be paid by Taxing the wealthiest 10% of wealthy households,corporations & state & federal government. If you want to migrate to the United States during the 10 year blackout,you must pay 10k per person & it's only for work in positions selected by the federal government. The proceeds for this program goes directly to the Freedmen's Bureau.

Real One

Sixer
    zBucks
    I think it will eventually be legalized federally, but I don't think that means it will be legal in every state. The state itself still holds the final rule, so even if it's legal federally, it doesn't mean that state will allow it. They can still outlaw marijuana if they want, and I'm sure many states will stick to the laws they have on the books now.

As for this prisoner release happening, I doubt it's being done to really help anyone. It's just so Biden and team can look appealing before the election.

E

educatedman23

I'd rather weed remain illegal then. If these politicians don't want to prioritize our demands then let them all burn. I want all these groups that road in on law specifically designed for us to feel the pain. Our demands should be priority number one. The first thing on all these politicians minds. Daca & alphabet people need not get anything until our needs are met. They lucky I'm not the President. My first executive order is to restore the Freedmen's Bureau & immediately make it a branch of government with an unlimited budget in its first 5 years of operation.
    Secondly,I would make it so that only Freedmen descendants can run the Bureau.
    3rd,end immigration for 10 years. This will give everyone here an opportunity to find a job & we train for any job.
    Then the executive order to implement 30 trillion dollars over a 20 year period to pay for reparations for descendants of Freedmen. To be paid by Taxing the wealthiest 10% of wealthy households,corporations & state & federal government. If you want to migrate to the United States during the 10 year blackout,you must pay 10k per person & it's only for work in positions selected by the federal government. The proceeds for this program goes directly to the Freedmen's Bureau.
    Presidents don't control anything. They are the puppet who the puppet master controls. The people who truly runs this country operate in the shadows. Regarding the idea that only Freedmen can run the bureau is a great idea, but it must be somebody who we chose to be there because they will pick a sellout who has two parents who are Freedmen.

E

educatedman23

I think it will eventually be legalized federally, but I don't think that means it will be legal in every state. The state itself still holds the final rule, so even if it's legal federally, it doesn't mean that state will allow it. They can still outlaw marijuana if they want, and I'm sure many states will stick to the laws they have on the books now.

As for this prisoner release happening, I doubt it's being done to really help anyone. It's just so Biden and team can look appealing before the election.
    Magically, this stuff keeps happening right before election time. Not surprised.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I'm looking at the Coongressional Black Caucus. Their standing member is the 2nd most powerful person in the House of Representatives right now.

They should be demanding two things.
    First: Change weed from a schedule one drug down. Basically decriminalize it.
    Second: Make sure regular black folks can open up a business. If you are an ex-con, etc.

The states that have legalized it played a trick bag and set it up where only rich white people can make the most money off it.