News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word On The Street Is....Vlad's On His Way To The Here After

D

Deleted member 191

Vlad's Chickens are coming home to roost as his days, according to doctors are numbered. And that all of if not MOST of his more recent appearances were body doubles because he's too ill to conduct business.

There's a part of me that's like "Never did I think I'd live to see the day" But there's another part of me that's like, American gov't is waiting with bated breath to see WHO they get to replace him because you know damn well, they'll look for ANY chink in the armor, if after all these years, there's even a HINT of a possibility, they can finally get someone under the American thumb. They'll definitely see this as an opportunity when you consider the "American Empire" is crumbling in on itself.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Vlad's Chickens are coming home to roost as his days, according to doctors are numbered. And that all of if not MOST of his more recent appearances were body doubles because he's too ill to conduct business.

There's a part of me that's like "Never did I think I'd live to see the day" But there's another part of me that's like, American gov't is waiting with bated breath to see WHO they get to replace him because you know damn well, they'll look for ANY chink in the armor, if after all these years, there's even a HINT of a possibility, they can finally get someone under the American thumb. They'll definitely see this as an opportunity when you consider the "American Empire" is crumbling in on itself.
    Will he give the nukes that order? Bet he is tired of those Himars rockets tearing up his best machines. I cant get enough of it myself.