Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Would You Accept Reparations If You Had to Leave the USA to Receive It?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Let's say the USA granted us reparations but one of the contingencies of the payment was that we could no longer live in the USA or any of the NATO/European Union nations...would you take the money and leave? Where would you go? How would you start your life over again? Personally, I'd take it, link up with people who know how to move and shake, find a country to set up shop in like Kenya or Ghana and I'm out.

Canva-Young-Guy-on-Hiking-Trip.jpg

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Let's say the USA granted us reparations but one of the contingencies of the payment was that we could no longer live in the USA or any of the NATO/European Union nations...would you take the money and leave? Where would you go? How would you start your life over again? Personally, I'd take it, link up with people who know how to move and shake, find a country to set up shop in like Kenya or Ghana and I'm out.

View attachment 6763
    Indeed I would take the money and get the hell out of Dodge I wouldn't allow Uncle Sam to devise a plan to take back one red cent better yet a brown boy I would take my skills and my compensation because I know I could BE a benefit elsewhere rather than stay where I'm unappreciated and often used as a scapegoat.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Run me my funds and I'm hitting the first Thang smokin' !!!! Nairobi, Zambia or South Africa so i could stir up some shit there.....
    50 cent laughing GIF

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

View attachment 6763
    Or set up on an unowned island that's been researched & get the BOBO Island up & running!

D

Deleted member 1946

View attachment 6763
    I have no clue where I would move to.

ART
    ART
    If only we didn't have to die to go to Heaven. :(
    D

Deleted member 1946

Run me my funds and I'm hitting the first Thang smokin' !!!! Nairobi, Zambia or South Africa so i could stir up some shit there.....
    50 cent laughing GIF
    I don't have the first clue as to what is available in those places.

ZxBro
    ZxBro
    Nothing has to be available I'm going to build if we can get it popping here we can get it popping anywhere especially when the people look like us! Learn the customs and the language, and culture and go for it but you have to be willing once you get your funding.
    If you haven't lived abroad before it may be difficult but we have these pocket computers and internet available it's nit hard to learn these days plus they have apps that translate Languages so that's two or three walls torn down for you!
    Reactions: Jay
    Jay
    Jay
    ZxBro facts. If you come into the new country with respect and move smart you’ll be just fine. I’d set up shop, live meek, start picking up the language and customs, find out where the good parts are and the bad parts, find out who the movers and shakers are and then I’ll start to identify gaps in the country.

Is there a gap in entertainment, clothing, food, etc and then I’ll go into business in that sector. I’ll also start setting up programs that help out the locals to get them on my side. If I could start feeding the locals and giving them a means to make a living then it’ll help give me backup.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View attachment 6763
    Im out, but yeah, that would be just like America 🇺🇸 to do that…

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    My view from the outside in because I wouldn't be the one affected so it comes from a place of love for all brothers and sisters. That said,
    FBAs died and bled for America. Personally, I'd be thinking why does it have to be an either / or? No one said the Jews had to leave Germany to get their check. Or the Japanese when they were interned. So, why are descendants and freedmen of American slaves any different?

Taking the check and bouncing is one thing. Being told you can't get the check unless you leave is completely another story. If America is at the point they are cutting the check, trust me, they are pressed to the point they have very little leverage left. Sh*t has gotten so bad from so many blacks on code that I can't see that as a hard line position.

Again, I am not affected directly, but just my view of it.

Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    Brother RCNAL, why aren't you eligible? I'm asking so I can judge whether or not I ask my follow up question.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think it would be wise to get a bunch of people together and go in on buying our own nation. Like an Island or something. I feel like if our people that were good with money, community, and those of us that are family oriented were able to start our own nation, it would be the quickest to prosper cause we know who not to work with or let in. Africa messed up for themselves working with China and letting American "charity" scams run loose.

Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    I hear you Sister Grape, but people run their families different ways. When you bring those families together, without an established/agreed upon constitution/code it can spell disaster. Being "Black" isn't enough.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I think it would be wise to get a bunch of people together and go in on buying our own nation. Like an Island or something. I feel like if our people that were good with money, community, and those of us that are family oriented were able to start our own nation, it would be the quickest to prosper cause we know who not to work with or let in. Africa messed up for themselves working with China and letting American "charity" scams run loose.
    I think we should be the example, our 6ZEROES family. Jay would be the President, of course, because he always was. VP, secretary, treasurer & our own military air & ground defense.
    It can be done. All the sistas & brothas here have all the Black Excellence & know how that we need.
    I'm sure some of you are military as well. I've never been in the military, but I come from a military family & my husband is a Marine, Special Operations.
    Huey Newton taught all of us how to be efficient, from the youngest to the eldest.

Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    That sounds good Aunti Gwyn, but here's the reality: Those with military backgrounds were a part of a UNIFIED POLICY. Once that policy is no longer binding... they become MERCENARIES.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Is reparations without the nation we built reparations? I think not. Our ancestors made the most out of this land, they made the most out of misery & torture, they made the American cuisine, as Jay Z says they took old food and made soul food, so I can’t see my self accepting terms and conditions like that for what’s owed.

Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    Question Brother War, what makes this LAND so special, as opposed to the rest of the world? The LITERAL LAND, not the current SOCIETY.
    BlackWarGod
    BlackWarGod
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh I’ll link a video that breaks down what I’m about to say but geographically America is separated by 2 oceans from the vast majority of the planet’s population. That makes it hard to besiege and gives us time to prepare for an invasion. We have the Mississippi River, one of the greatest rivers for transportation and energy. Lastly we have the second most arable land in the world. All of that makes this nation from a land perspective extremely valuabl, my argument has been I don’t want to give that up especially since we built it.

Here’s the video I’m mainly referencing

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    interesting answers.

Someone mentioned an unused island. That's a bad idea. And bad for long-term growth.

We have to realize that any land with value is already taken. So we would have to take it.
    Even if some of you believe to stay here, same thing. It will be a violent, power struggle.

When we talk of reparations, very rarely we speak of war. And war is going to happen before we get them. Whether it's war domestically with the dominant society and/or war to move into the land we desire. That's just reality.

and you can't have reparations without separation. receiving reparations and still living under this govt where we literally own nothing and have no authority is ass backwards to me. We don't have to imagine what that looks like. We see it. Look at the rich black celebrities and how they function now.

and we can look at Liberia of black people trying to operate in a WS system. It doesn't work.

But to answer the question. Yes, me and my family is out of here.

Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    Brother Black Ice, are you aware that there are people/tribes dwelling in places untouched by modern society?

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Is reparations without the nation we built reparations? I think not. Our ancestors made the most out of this land, they made the most out of misery & torture, they made the American cuisine, as Jay Z says they took old food and made soul food, so I can’t see my self accepting terms and conditions like that for what’s owed.
    So you would stay in America with the resources you have rather than leave America with let's say $2M all because we turned pig intestine into chitterlings? Interesting. I understand what you're saying but unless you're ready to go to war it's just words on a computer screen.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So you would stay in America with the resources you have rather than leave America with let's say $2M all because we turned pig intestine into chitterlings? Interesting. I understand what you're saying but unless you're ready to go to war it's just words on a computer screen.
    White supremacy is global, we’re not getting 2 million each and then being left alone, take a look at how many regimes the US government has violently overthrow, that’s a very likely scenario. Rather, we get our money here and build the economic and political infrastructure to influence Americas decision. We have enough numbers to sway a vote and we’d have enough dollars to influence politicians. You can argue we have the latter now but we’d definitely have it if we got 2 million a piece.

ART
    ART
    "White supremacy is global, we’re not getting 2 million each and then being left alone."

ineedthisforreactions GIF
    Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon
    This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    My view from the outside in because I wouldn't be the one affected so it comes from a place of love for all brothers and sisters. That said,
    FBAs died and bled for America. Personally, I'd be thinking why does it have to be an either / or? No one said the Jews had to leave Germany to get their check. Or the Japanese when they were interned. So, why are descendants and freedmen of American slaves any different?

Taking the check and bouncing is one thing. Being told you can't get the check unless you leave is completely another story. If America is at the point they are cutting the check, trust me, they are pressed to the point they have very little leverage left. Sh*t has gotten so bad from so many blacks on code that I can't see that as a hard line position.

Again, I am not affected
    Just keep in mind the devil we deal with they would probably give us our reparations then cancel the currency and charge exorbitant prices to convert the old currency to the new or make it completely unusable in world markets....these are the devils we deal with and I've learned to put nothing passed them. I know this was an exercise in mental masturbation just remember WS is playing 5D chess at this point we'd BETTER get in the game for real! B1✊🏿

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    White supremacy is global, we’re not getting 2 million each and then being left alone, take a look at how many regimes the US government has violently overthrow, that’s a very likely scenario. Rather, we get our money here and build the economic and political infrastructure to influence Americas decision. We have enough numbers to sway a vote and we’d have enough dollars to influence politicians. You can argue we have the latter now but we’d definitely have it if we got 2 million a piece.

we get our money here and build the economic and political infrastructure

basically saying you're further building the WS power structure.

to influence Americas decision

over 400+ years, we still haven't learned that we can't "influence" America to do right by us. We have to make them do right and it won't be peaceful.

We have enough numbers to sway a vote and we’d have enough dollars to influence politicians.

basically asking for better plantation conditions. We can't vote ourselves out of oppression.

definitely have it if we got 2 million a piece

we just learned that lesson of what happens when you ask for $15hr. Ninjas can't afford eggs now. Capitalism thrives off having a slave class, not equal footing. The more we make, the higher the inflation to ensure that wealth gap still exists.

or better yet, US currency would be worthless and just created another dollar.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Again, I am not affected directly, but just my view of it.
    Good point. Plus, would we lose our unique culture after a generation away? I think so. We’re in a funny situation; we’re who we are because of this country, but it isn’t home. If we leave we leave what makes us unique too. Hmm.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I understand your point but you're arguing two points that don't mesh. You are unwilling to move to another nation because the US Government can meddle in its affairs BUT your alternative is to live in a nation where the USA controls every single aspect of your existence. It controls your food, water, shelter, electricity, taxes, employment, and can, has, and will continually meddle in all of the above. Your retort is that "we have enough numbers to sway a vote and enough dollars to influence politicians" but name a time where the USA EVER let Black people control any aspect of this society? Anytime Black people get any type of control even if it's a job in an office building the rules are changed so that the power is neutralized.

When Black districts were able to sway the vote the government started redrawing the districts to diminish Black American's influence. So what you're saying sounds good but in reality without a war Black Americans will continue to not have anything in this nation. At least if we rebuilt somewhere else with reparations we wouldn't have to worry about Karens, Race soldiers policing our street, and all the other different type of racism we experience daily. Now we will have another set of problems but if we work together to build with our reparations we could help embolden a nation and hopefully create a place for us to challenge White Supremacy OUTSIDE of its direct control.

ART
    ART
    I am aware of the racist white supremacists and some of the off-code Black DOACS in the US, but the tribalism, combo of self-hate plus xenophobia towards Black DOACS, and off-code of the Black natives of African/Caribbean countries that the psyphopathic stalker white supremacists control also rub me the wrong way. China also has its shady hands in Africa and the Caribbean.

Outside of a few, would African and Caribbean countries allow Black DOACS to change things completely for the better? And how long would it last without internal or external sabotage?

Remember, Marcus Garvey tried to get his movement popping in Jamaica first, but most of the Jamaican people were off code and he was only able to find fertile ground in the US.
    The Honorable
    The Honorable
    ART the same question you're posing about the difficulties with living Africa apply to staying in the USA. There's no easy road here and all will eventually come down to some type of fighting. The question is where can you take $2M and have the most chance of turning it into something permanent and long lasting. I don't think the USA is as sure shot of an answer as many in this thread are posing it to be. We have hundreds of years of history that tells this.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    basically saying you're further building the WS power structure.

over 400+ years, we still haven't learned that we can't "influence" America to do right by us. We have to make them do right and it won't be peaceful.

basically asking for better plantation conditions. We can't vote ourselves out of oppression.

we just learned that lesson of what happens when you ask for $15hr. Ninjas can't afford eggs now. Capitalism thrives off having a slave class, not equal footing. The more we make, the higher the inflation to ensure that wealth gap still exists.

or better yet, US currency would be worthless and just created another dollar.
    Again white supremacy is global. Fleeing this country doesn’t help us escape the plantation as you put it, or more concisely fleeing a country we built doesn’t help us escape the grasp of white supremacy. Staying here with reparations allow us to fight it head on or else we end up like; Libya, Cuba, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Iran, Guatemala, Syria, Honduras, Nicaragua, Haiti, etc. all other nations have to adhere to Americas machiavellian hegemony or face major consequence that usually leaves their country in a zombie like pile of rubble. It’s not a better alternative.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Again white supremacy is global. Fleeing this country doesn’t help us escape the plantation as you put it, or more concisely fleeing a country we built doesn’t help us escape the grasp of white supremacy. Staying here with reparations allow us to fight it head on or else we end up like; Libya, Cuba, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Iran Guatemala, Syria, Honduras, Nicaragua, Haiti, etc. all other nations have adhere machiavellian hegemony or face major consequence that usually leaves their country in a zombie like pile of rubble. It’s not a better alternative.
    This is a good point but voting is not fighting White Supremacy. They set the voting system up so that people think they have a voice in the government. It's a dog and pony show and outside of some local things like "Build a New Dog Park Around the Corner with 2% on Backwoods" our vote doesn't impact anything. Those other countries have macro issues that's for sure but I bet farmers don't have White people running on their land, killing their cows, and when the Black farm owner complains he gets arrested and has to bail out of jail.

White Supremacy is global but it's not all powerful which is why it's scared to death of China. Everything is about power and if there were hundreds of thousands of Black Americans going into a country with reparations and a mindset of building it will change the entire course of the nation. We'd may have to fight to gain control but in the end we will have a foundation that we can control.

Staying in America means everything you have is under the control of the system that hates you. You can't even own land in the USA, if you think so, fall behind on property tax.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    My guess is African countries wouldn't want to take in so many black Americans. They'd very scared to. Black Americans (and I'm including any one with a black American mindset, foundational or otherwise) wouldn't put up with the corruption, tribalism and European asskissing, and even though those are good attributes to have it would scare the hell out of the respective African governments and a good number of the people.

They wouldn't grant any citizenship or anything.

Bahamas and some of the Caribbean countries actually have islands for sale. They aren't super huge but you can buy your own island. Even so...white supremacy is global.

Even if some African countries said, yeah, come here and live your best life...with your check. America especially and definitely the former colonial European powers (France, UK), and I'd throw in China, they would find some way overtly and a lot covertly to f*ck with us. No doubt whatsoever.

One thing I know to my core. White people can't live in a world where Blacks and especially more than any, the Blacks that they once enslaved is living well. If we moved to another planet they'd follow us there to f*ck with us. You can't run away from white supremacy, all you can do is fight it with the masses in unity and on code.

White people would lose their sh*t. With blacks losing America they lose sports and entertainment control. And media control as we'd have our own media where ever went. That thought alone would make them try all kinds of gully sh*t. So, I'm not saying don't go, but if its done in enough numbers, it will be a new kind of war with white supremacy.

Hell, we develop our own communities like Chinatown, Little Italies all over the country they'd be targeting it. The check won't end white supremacy, it will do two things. Make them try harder and give those with the check the means to fight it better, especially if operating as a team with on code Blacks.

ART
    ART
    Jay

It would be nice to have our own country outside the US like the Jewish have Israel. The real question is how do we ally, how do we begin such a process, gain resources for farming as well as manufacturing and building, gain and control nuclear power, and defend ourselves from foreign enemies and threats?
    Jay
    Jay
    ART

We need to find a place that will be willing to work with us. We would have to integrate into the nation, learn the customs, learn the language and begin to use our influence and resources to make change in the nation. Everyone brags about how talented we are, what if we took our resources and built a world leading music or film industry in Ghana that we wholly owned and controlled? Then we took the proceeds from that to start building the country that we are in. Getting into government, advocating for the interests of the people, and etc.
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    You answered my follow up question.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    we’d have enough dollars to influence politicians. You can argue we have the latter now but we’d definitely have it if we got 2 million a piece.
    So, we're going to give them all the money back? Doesn't make sense to me.

cmblankstare

ART
    ART
    I think it's best for us to build, fend and fight for ourselves first.
    I thought about how Black people with money could start donating to politicians to influence them just as the others do, but we have to move differently. We need politicians from the grassroots, not compromised or bought and paid for politicians that will listen to Jeff Bezos, police unions, and LGBTQ instead of you in spite of donating just as much if not more money to them.

We've seen with the Citibank study that under white supremacy, America has sacrificed and will continue to sacrifice trillions of dollars to maintain anti-Black racism. Look how much money they keep giving to illegals and foreigners to undermine us instead of giving it to Black DOACS. Look at the money they are investing in military, police training, and cop cities to keep us controlled and subjugated. Also observe how the Brooklyn Nets, Nike, and Adidas are down right now due to their anti-Black racist faux outrage and attempted buckbreaking that they carried out against Kyrie and Kanye.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is a good point but voting is not fighting White Supremacy. They set the voting system up so that people think they have a voice in the government. It's a dog and pony show and outside of some local things like "Build a New Dog Park Around the Corner with 2% on Backwoods" our vote doesn't impact anything. Those other countries have macro issues that's for sure but I bet farmers don't have White people running on their land, killing their cows, and when the Black farm owner complains he gets arrested and has to bail out of jail.

White Supremacy is global but it's not all powerful which is why it's scared to death of China. Everything is about power and if there were hundreds of thousands of Black Americans going into a country with reparations and a mindset of building it will change the entire course of the nation. We'd may have to fight to gain control but in the end we will have a foundation that we can control.

Staying in America means everything you have is under the control of the system that hates you. You can't even own land in the USA, if you think so, fall behind on property tax.
    We can achieve much of this with protected status and autonomy like the Indians. Yes, while in a nation majority white we’ll never be completely free from being fucked with, but is taking trillions of our dollars, millions of our able bodies, our resources, and world class intellectuals to another country a better alternative, especially after we’ve spent 400 years to get to this point? Where is all of that going to go? Cuba? So America is going to let all of what I listed walk and help build another economy into a powerhouse? It’s not realistic.

Going back to the not being fucked with part, going to another country to escape white supremacy is an illusion, this is why I precisely worded it as we’d still have to adhere to Americas machiavellian hegemony. The minute we decide we want to do business in gold: Libya. The minute we find resources and don’t want to “share“: Libya. The minute we develop nukes… shall I go on? On top of no longer can we fight white supremacy head on because the it’s home country has gotten whiter at the tune of losing 40 million Foundational Black Americans.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So, we're going to give them all the money back? Doesn't make sense to me.

cmblankstare
    We can form a Super PAC and fund our own candidates locally. If 20 million of us donated 5 dollars that would be $100M, we could influence this whole nation. The Tea Party wasn’t totaling that and now the entire GOP has adopted their agenda.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We can achieve much of this with protected status and autonomy like the Indians. Yes, while in a nation majority white we’ll never be completely free from being fucked with, but is taking trillions of our dollars, millions of our able bodies, our resources, and world class intellectuals to another country a better alternative, especially after we’ve spent 400 years to get to this point? Where is all of that going to go? Cuba? So America is going to let all of what I listed walk and help build another economy into a powerhouse? It’s not realistic.

Going back to the not being fucked with part, going to another country to escape white supremacy is an illusion, this is why I precisely worded it as we’d still have to adhere to Americas machiavellian hegemony. The minute we decide we want to do business in gold: Libya. The minute we find resources and don’t want to “share“: Libya. The minute we develop nukes… shall I go on? On top of no longer can we fight white supremacy head on because the it’s home country has gotten whiter at the tune of losing 40 million Foundational Black Americans.
    I got it and this is all a hypothetical scenario. I see the value in both and I think having some Black Americans set up shop in another country and have that be the home base for the Black Americans in the USA would be a good set up. It will give Black Americans a place to go and build with possibly not as much friction. Of course there's IMF and etc but the same way you state we can take control over this White supremacist government we could do in another nation. If the scenario in the OP was to materialize I think having some stay and some go would be a good balance.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    We can form a Super PAC and fund our own candidates locally. If 20 million of us donated 5 dollars that would be $100M, we could influence this whole nation. The Tea Party wasn’t totaling that and now the entire GOP has adopted their agenda.
    Do you really believe that the White Supremacist government is going to allow this? If we started doing this they'd change the rules. We know what makes change and in the USA and it ain't playing by the rules.

B1General

Sixer
    zBucks
    A few answers in here show how a lot of our people do not want to nation build which is why Malcolm X was hated. There's a lot of "I have a dream" negroes that don't realize that we're in a nation of Nazis who want us dead.

ART
    ART
    What is your approach to this that would be based in reality?
    B
    B1General
    ART I'd take my paper, move to Tanzania and set up a shop selling American goods. After starting that I'd make a repatriation service to help Black Americans get established in the country.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View attachment 6763
    Yes and we would never look back. Ghana would be where we’d go.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Yes and we would never look back. Ghana would be where we’d go.
    My Godson & Goddaughter live there. They're originally from Lagos.
    I'd like to own property there, houses, hotels & resorts.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are quite a few things people don't seem to consider.
    First is how much money do you receive.
    Second is the cost of living in the receiving country.
    Third is if the receiving countries will even accept this influx of black citizens.

Lest you forget we're hated all over the world. You can't just go to a country and be like hey I'm here to stay. They have laws just like we do. The likelihood of any country opening it's doors isn't very high.

Even in Africa no specific nation there has given or ever said they'll give citizenship to African Americans.

My price would be $5.1 million. That's based on my current income, expected income during retirement years, and cost of moving overseas.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are quite a few things people don't seem to consider.
    First is how much money do you receive.
    Second is the cost of living in the receiving country.
    Third is if the receiving countries will even accept this influx of black citizens.

Lest you forget we're hated all over the world. You can't just go to a country and be like hey I'm here to stay. They have laws just like we do. The likelihood of any country opening it's doors isn't very high.

Even in Africa no specific nation there has given or ever said they'll give citizenship to African Americans.

My price would be $5.1 million. That's based on my current income, expected income during retirement years, and cost of moving overseas.
    You still didn’t answer the question bruh.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    I did. For $5.1 million I'd leave.
    Jay
    Jay
    Oh ok that’s a good amount.
    MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    That's what I estimate I'd make throughout the rest of my career and retirement.
    It'll likely be more but just as things stand now. So basically if they replace what I already have then I'm out!