The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

WTF Is Going On In FRANCE!?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know if ya'll saw that France open for the Olympics but they are out there straight mocking God. They even had a few children present while some dudes SACK was falling out his undies. My father always watched the Olympics and turned it off this year. He is refusing to watch it after that. He said the opening is meant to showcase the culture and history of the nation and if this is what France represents, they already surrendered again LOL

I am all for LGBT whatever people having rights and being able to live their lives but acting like this level of nonsense needs to be on the main stage of the Olympics is insanity. I don't even want to show the images or pictures. It is disturbing.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They have always displayed their debauchery/rituals during the Opening and Closing ceremonies. Anyone only now realizing has not been paying attention at all. I also find it funny that everyone is appalled by the "mockery" yet barely anyone is saying anything about them invoking death with the pale horse near the end. As well as the other masonic/death nods throughout the whole thing.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This song is practically their anthem. Look at the imagery displayed while a song supposedly about peace is playing:

They don't care about anyone's god. Never have, never will. They only want one world order under their wicked rules.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That is fair, I mean I noticed a not of this stuff in the music industry but I never paid much attention to the Olympics. I think people are just waking up to it and haven't even begin to notice this stuff is everywhere.
    Yea, I think it's one of those cases where them using transformers and men in drag is the only reason it was noticed.

You should check out the Opening ceremonies for Rio, London and Tokyo, if they are still online. So much was shown and I think it flew over a lot of people's heads.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yea, I think it's one of those cases where them using transformers and men in drag is the only reason it was noticed.

You should check out the Opening ceremonies for Rio, London and Tokyo, if they are still online. So much was shown and I think it flew over a lot of people's heads.
    I remember the one in Tokyo and London. Japan's was heavily anime/gaming related from what I remember and London was all about James Bond, the Queen, etc. so the messaging must have been better hidden. A lot of people are saying too that this year's was heavily funded by people that HATE Christianity so it makes sense that it was as offensive as it was. I guess this is just the world we live in.

The kid being part of this bothered me the most. I think that was a young boy in drag.

educatedman23

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know if ya'll saw that France open for the Olympics but they are out there straight mocking God. They even had a few children present while some dudes SACK was falling out his undies. My father always watched the Olympics and turned it off this year. He is refusing to watch it after that. He said the opening is meant to showcase the culture and history of the nation and if this is what France represents, they already surrendered again LOL

I am all for LGBT whatever people having rights and being able to live their lives but acting like this level of nonsense needs to be on the main stage of the Olympics is insanity. I don't even want to show the images or pictures. It is disturbing.
    Yep. They know a lot of folks will still watch. People want to support certain people who are in the Olympics. I don't like these perverted agendas being pushed onto people.

educatedman23

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I remember the one in Tokyo and London. Japan's was heavily anime/gaming related from what I remember and London was all about James Bond, the Queen, etc. so the messaging must have been better hidden. A lot of people are saying too that this year's was heavily funded by people that HATE Christianity so it makes sense that it was as offensive as it was. I guess this is just the world we live in.

The kid being part of this bothered me the most. I think that was a young boy in drag.
    The propaganda was well hidden at the other Olympics. I will admit that I don't like Christianity either because I see it as mind control. Most of my family members are Christians. However, they should not push anti-Christianity onto people since this goes against freedom of religion. I'm sure these people would not want somebody being anti their religion. They scream folks are antisemitic all the time which leads to consequences. I despise seeing these drag queens in public libraries reading to children so I understand why you said what you did in your last two sentences.

educatedman23

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

These folks have masterful ways of disguising propaganda. Only the folks who know what to look for will see it. I guess one of the higher ups was like they needed to be blatant about their agenda so there can be no ambiguity.

educatedman23

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That is fair, I mean I noticed a not of this stuff in the music industry but I never paid much attention to the Olympics. I think people are just waking up to it and haven't even begin to notice this stuff is everywhere.
    The music industry and acting are the same if you ask me. Gatekeepers ensure that only the biggest sellouts reach the top and have the most fame and money. Blackmail is used. The crazy part is that some of these folks don't even have much money at the end (if any) due to them signing a bad contract or spending crazily.

educatedman23

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This song is practically their anthem. Look at the imagery displayed while a song supposedly about peace is playing:

They don't care about anyone's god. Never have, never will. They only want one world order under their wicked rules.

Lucifer maybe? I have heard this name come up time and time again from these wicked folks. Or is it Satan? Of course, they don't like Jesus or Jehovah or Allah or any other name except the ones the powers that be like.