The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Yvette Carnell Needs To Have Several Seats And STFU

Iris the Queen of Nails

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I don’t follow Yvette Carnell. I have seen breaking Brown, but I didn’t like the shit she spewed against Dr. Claud Anderson and never watch her channel after that.

Why did this coked-out YouTuber screenshot my tweet as some sort of gotcha?

I know game when I see it. She is not actually for repair. She is there to pacify her audience and get them to give to her instead of giving to the movement.

I mean this with my whole chest: FUCK THAT LAME ASS BITCH!

C980018C-1DB7-4A37-A076-B08BD463D79E.jpeg

Iris the Queen of Nails

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
She is an egomaniac. If things don’t run through her and Tonetalks it’s automatically invalid. Everyone was repping ADOS until her head got big and then people dropped it instantly.
She the main one yelling Grift, yet she only wants people to watch her and pay her for a subscription. She is Whack AF.

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
She the main one yelling Grift, yet she only wants people to watch her and pay her for a subscription. She is Whack AF.
Hell yeah she throws hella shade at CJEC and NAASD because they got farther than she ever did. Should have never tried to be Suge Knight and telling folks to check in.

B1General

Sixer
zBucks
Her and Tone have been exposed as democratic shills on multiple occasions by numerous people.......I'm surprised people still follow them.
With their overseer Paul Sowers or whatever his name. How do you have a white strategist for a Black advocacy foundation. Clearly been doing too many paint and sips.

D

Deleted member 1946

I used to support her. Can't stand her now. She does nothing but complain, but I don't see anything tangible that she has done.

RCNAL
RCNAL
I subscribed and supported years ago. I didn't agree with their support of people (Byron Allen) and reparations movements (that were symbolism, non effective, non lineage based and included 'minorities') that I didn't agree with. The ad hoc attack on Tariq as well.

I do think she and Tone want Black people to succeed, I just don't think they are the ones who should be among the leading influencers based on their support of certain people and groups as well as her ego getting in the way of progress.

Finally, there are initial red flags that I can understand, of which are, non FBA lineage, FBA (or non) being a self described Republican, Conservative, interracial marriage/relationship, among leadership of certain groups (NAACP, etc). It's initial an eyebrow raiser UNTIL you show intent and paperwork. You gotta come correct. She's in an interracial lesbian relationship and that's not a deal breaker but its an eyebrow raiser. Come strong so there is no question. Show allegiance to B1 or remain suspect. That includes who you big up, who you support and what you say and do.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I also think she and tone are an example of why I say, that I want influencers to be as independently wealthy as possible or have to rely on the black masses for their money.

My view is Byron Allen bought their support. At the risk of pocket watching, I assume Yvette and Tone are making a basic income. Nothing wrong with that but there will come a time when you have to make a choice to turn down or accept a bag that will compromise what you believe in or what's in the best interest of the people.

Candace Owens was an anti Trump youtuber in 2016 and turned on a dime to support Trump. Same with another sista, Amala Ekpunobi, has a Nigerian father, White mother who was very progressive, member of BLM, and now has a million subscribers from making right wing videos.

Being B1, generally doesn't pay. It's a tough grind and you do it for the love of the people and I am 100 percent sure that TBA, PBT, Dr. Claud, Jay, Tariq, Dr. Umar, all of them who have put in a lot of time, resources in helping your own people, get the most clapback from the very same people you are fighting for, which makes it emotionally draining and you feel a sense at times 'Why am I doing this?' but continual white supremacy acts keep you going.

Anyway, I personally don't think she's an opp. Same with Tone. I just think they aren't as qualified as others to lead. And are vulnerable to compromising than others are and lastly, like Dr. Umar and a couple others, their egos and self worth get inflated at times to the detriment of the overall work.