Discuss episodes of your favorite New Black Media programs here

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Jason Black G CHECKS the “FBA ON TRIAL🤡s” & Uncle Luke!

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jump to the

1:54:45 mark​

and hear how TBA sets the record straight on our culture (Hip Hop)
    This has been a debate for the last few years, with Tethers and other groups wanting to claim what #FBA created.
    We need to GateKeep better to ensure our creations and culture aren't being erased.
    View: https://youtu.be/CLNIRebnJjk

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jump to the

1:54:45 mark​

and hear how TBA sets the record straight on our culture (Hip Hop)
    This has been a debate for the last few years, with Tethers and other groups wanting to claim what #FBA created.
    We need to GateKeep better to ensure our creations and culture aren't being erased.
    View: https://youtu.be/CLNIRebnJjk
    Oh my my my he went IN. Luke is frequently off-code. Not sure if he's a shill, but here in South FL he's frequently on the radio endorsing folks during political season. I've also listened to some of his Instagram lives which left me with the question mark above my head. Luke is looking for a bag perhaps. I never forget how he flip-flopped on Kamala. Seems like he was begging for someone to get at him with a bag for an endorsement. Anybody teaming up with Rolly Polly at this point ain't no good and can't be trusted. Choose your alliances wisely.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You crack me up bro 😆
    That one chick was on there telling grown men to shut the fuck up and calling them a bitch. We as men don’t talk to each other like that because it’ll turn into a fight. But she gets to run her mouth with the tough talk…a real one would tell her to calm herself because not every dude gonna take you calling them a bitch or telling them to STFU.

That’s the small potatoes though…just a bunch of rambling ass people talking over one another and calling each other names. Like why would you argue with Larry Elder or Jesse Lee Peterson every day? You know they on that coon tip so leave it be.

These niggas sit and argue with coons all day and get nothing done. I can see how it’s entertaining though…it’s reality tv Diaspora edition.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Classic Mr. Black!!!! #B1Today #B1Tomorrow & #B1Forever #BlackPower
    Black Power Queen GIF by The Undefeated

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You crack me up bro 😆
    I swear. I love TBA but I can't be fooling up with them spaces. I bout have to exit when TBA has his calls after his teaching because our people be having that ..."Put me on the program Pastor" energy and I ain't got time. My nerves be so bad. He's been a lot more patient as of late. Bless it.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I swear. I love TBA but I can't be fooling up with them spaces. I bout have to exit when TBA has his calls after his teaching because our people be having that ..."Put me on the program Pastor" energy and I ain't got time. My nerves be so bad. He's been a lot more patient as of late. Bless it.
    ...and think about it...those are TBA spaces that get on your nerves. His are super organized...these other ones are like chillin on the block in the hood. No decorum, no order, no respect...straight garbage.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

That one chick was on there telling grown men to shut the fuck up and calling them a bitch. We as men don’t talk to each other like that because it’ll turn into a fight. But she gets to run her mouth with the tough talk…a real one would tell her to calm herself because not every dude gonna take you calling them a bitch or telling them to STFU.

That’s the small potatoes though…just a bunch of rambling ass people talking over one another and calling each other names. Like why would you argue with Larry Elder or Jesse Lee Peterson every day? You know they on that coon tip so leave it be.

These niggas sit and argue with coons all day and get nothing done. I can see how it’s entertaining though…it’s reality tv Diaspora edition.
    Man I hear no lies that's exactly what it boils down too. Too many talkers not enough doers

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ...and think about it...those are TBA spaces that get on your nerves. His are super organized...these other ones are like chillin on the block in the hood. No decorum, no order, no respect...straight garbage.
    The other space are the chitlin circuit spaces. TBA is super organized for sure, but my gawd it's painful trying to listen to us folks try to string together thoughts to participate in his discussions. I hate when people call in just to say "Another great show Jason"....

I be thinking, Nigga...we is talkin frfr. Get yo azz of dis here phone. 😂😂😂

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The other space are the chitlin circuit spaces. TBA is super organized for sure, but my gawd it's painful trying to listen to us folks try to string together thoughts to participate in his discussions. I hate when people call in just to say "Another great show Jason"....

I be thinking, Nigga...we is talkin frfr. Get yo azz of dis here phone. 😂😂😂
    The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

“Hey jason how you doing?”