Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I have my own view that is a bit different than his take. There are obviously great Black women out there. This site is full of them. So, saying you can't find a good sista is kinda BS. It may be a little harder these days than your grand mother's time but they are out there.

My thoughts are these D1 Black athletes aren't dating the church sistas, the goody two shoes ones, however they are dating the good two shoes white women who have a freak side on the low. They date black women based on how good their body is banging and date white women who have girl next door personalities and will literally do anything.

Magic, LeBron, Steph Curry, Randall Cunningham, all kinds of athletes married to sisters and stayed married for years.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have my own view that is a bit different than his take. There are obviously great Black women out there. This site is full of them. So, saying you can't find a good sista is kinda BS. It may be a little harder these days than your grand mother's time but they are out there.

My thoughts are these D1 Black athletes aren't dating the church sistas, the goody two shoes ones, however they are dating the good two shoes white women who have a freak side on the low. They date black women based on how good their body is banging and date white women who have girl next door personalities and will literally do anything.

Magic, LeBron, Steph Curry, Randall Cunningham, all kinds of athletes married to sisters and stayed married for years.

I don’t know which team took the picture of their new members of that team along with their girlfriends. All white. SMH