App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
That's always been contention and fear, to think that the majority of is are really just becoming more and more Europeanized ...

We buy into their system instead of creating our own, we are now viewing other brotha and sistas as people to be exploited..(n*gg gonna pay my bill) .. our standard of beauty, yes it's elevated, but we got some work to do ...

My view, as Africa rises, we all rise ... As they breaking shackles, we're gonna start questioning...

It's getting better .... The big question, how can we reach the masses?

Keep up the fight ✊

educatedman23

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
That's always been contention and fear, to think that the majority of is are really just becoming more and more Europeanized ...

We buy into their system instead of creating our own, we are now viewing other brotha and sistas as people to be exploited..(n*gg gonna pay my bill) .. our standard of beauty, yes it's elevated, but we got some work to do ...

My view, as Africa rises, we all rise ... As they breaking shackles, we're gonna start questioning...

It's getting better .... The big question, how can we reach the masses?

Keep up the fight ✊

Many of our people are scared of empowerment since they know the White system (and other groups) do not want this and will retaliate against us. Also, many of our people do not want to take the steps needed to get empowerment. Step 1, step 2, step 3, step 4, step 5, etc. Dr. Claud Anderson has shown us what needs to be done in Powernomics. Dr. Amos Wilson has too in his book on power. Many of our people want a panacea which does not exist.