Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
He hates himself & he shot 3 Black men, because he knows he's unworthy & NOT the man he should be. He doesn't have the courage to face himself, so he does what the KKKowads do & he will also receive THE BIG PAYBACK!
Most Black American men have courage, morals, strength, intelligence & the God given gifts of exceeding excellence.
#TheChosenOnes
#KingsOfKings
#RememberWhoYouTrulyAre

johnOkillens

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The fact that he RAN to America rather than stay in his native country and FIGHT against the things( his corrupt countrymen, “colonialism”) he didn’t like there just proves what a COWARD he is. What a sad, pathetic, amoral, dishonorable bunch are people who won’t fight for their homes, but willingly become tools of white supremacy, coming here not to ‘help their black brothers and sisters’🤡 but just to loot, exploit, con and grift. I hope all those with the same mentality as this #AfricanTerrorist get deported and permanently banned from coming here. 🤬

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I'm in denial right now. I refuse to believe this. I know they were making threats on Twitter spaces, but say it ain't so. 😢

This is almost as crazy as that BLM organization scammer's cousin recently getting murdered by race soldiers on camera. What in the hell is going on out here? 👀

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Was he linked to those anti Black Twitter spaces? I am hoping we demand a deep dive into his back ground, social media, etc. If there isn't one it means white folks aren't tripping on him.
His background is that he's an immigrant who hates Black Americans. That's all we need to know. He was hunting us, not other immigrants, Rudebwoy.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
For a start but anyone, White, Black, Purple whomever that is out to kill black people, Or a specific group (FBAs in this instance) Should have a deep dive done. No?
No, it's not necessary. We (Black Americans) have no friends; that's everything that we need to know.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I don't see the logic in not doing deep dives on ANY attack on ANY black people in America of this nature but suit yourself. Pro black, on code Black people have no friends. That's my definition at least.

Anyway, it's (the attack) crazy but then again, this is America, crazy is the norm.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I don't see the logic in not doing deep dives on ANY attack on ANY black people in America of this nature but suit yourself. Pro black, on code Black people have no friends. That's my definition at least.

Anyway, it's (the attack) crazy but then again, this is America, crazy is the norm.
You do an internet search, and then what? Tweet your findings? Post them on a message board? Write essays? All of that is a waste of time.
We already know everything we need to know: three innocent Black Americans are dead, the shooter was an immigrant who hated Black Americans, and the shooter is in custody. What are you and your laptop going to do to affect any of that?
Instead of a silly internet "deep dive", I'd rather see MY people armed and ready to defend ourselves against all threats, foreign and domestic.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
...not to anyone in particular, but as an aside, how would he know, or anyone else with his twisted mind, know not to shoot me or any black person who was non FBA in a the same crowd? Hmmm..okay.

All of us should be tooled up for ALL threats within and without.
He could check the hairline.
Rasta Mjpls.png

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Oh Tariq, you went ahead and started a bit of a deep dive into dude's background. But as some have noted, the guy(according to Tariq a Senegalese immigrant) having tried to kill blacks in France (per Tariq's podcast) isn't relevant to anything. Or how he got a visa to America if he attack black people in France, no not relevant.
Tariq alluded to CIA or FBI but its not relevant. Let's ignore any additional info on dude. Too much info Tariq. We didn't need all that Tariq, just that he was out to shoot specific people. That's all we needed to know.

SOEskeptical

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Oh Tariq, you went ahead and started a bit of a deep dive into dude's background. But as some have noted, the guy(according to Tariq a Senegalese immigrant) having tried to kill blacks in France (per Tariq's podcast) isn't relevant to anything. Or how he got a visa to America if he attack black people in France, no not relevant.
Tariq alluded to CIA or FBI but its not relevant. Let's ignore any additional info on dude. Too much info Tariq. We didn't need all that Tariq, just that he was out to shoot specific people. That's all we needed to know.

SOEskeptical
"Some" didn't say anything, I said it. Call me out by name; don't be coy, that's a female trait. I said that we know what we need to know about that killer immigrant, and I stand on that.
There are two key facts about him that I left out, though: He's not one of us, and he never will be. Just like you.