Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Based on what people know or have seen when they have traveled around the USA, which city seems to be on the pathway to having a Black Wall Street? The reason I ask this is because all the B1 media channels regularly talk directly or tangentially about Black Wall Streets and individual Black businesses.

educatedman23

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
None of them. It’s all immigrant Wall Street now.
That's what I figured. It seems as if we have decided to do a virtual Black Wall Street instead because I see so many apps that have dozens (or hundreds) of nothing but Black owned businesses. They are poorly marketed since I only found them by intentionally looking for them. Many of our people don't even know these apps exist.

It makes you wonder how these immigrants get all this money and can have a lot of their businesses together in one area which never happens with us in any city. I know some of them already got it through illegal means. Some got it through an inheritance. Some got it through a susu. Some got it through a government or corporate program of some kind. Some got it through a high paying job. Etc.

What extent do the current city leaders in these towns play in our lack of a Black Wall Street? Or do you think it is a lack of Black people's focus and not wanting delayed gratification but rather instant gratification?

Atlanta would have been one of the first places that should have a Black Wall Street because so many folks go there expecting to see Wakanda and do not, but folks I know who live there have said that there are too many scammers/pretenders there OR there is an individualistic mindset (me, me, me) which prevents enough of our people from working together long enough to accomplish big tasks. Either way, I wish Black people would build one so those of us who really want to see one can have it in the next 10 years. I live in a small town in Mississippi, and these folks (even in Jackson, MS) overall are not interested citing "the White man will not allow us to have that."

How are things in California going for our people? It seems as if the immigrants are pushing our people out of the state along with the high prices.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's what I figured. It seems as if we have decided to do a virtual Black Wall Street instead because I see so many apps that have dozens (or hundreds) of nothing but Black owned businesses. They are poorly marketed since I only found them by intentionally looking for them. Many of our people don't even know these apps exist.

It makes you wonder how these immigrants get all this money and can have a lot of their businesses together in one area which never happens with us in any city. I know some of them already got it through illegal means. Some got it through an inheritance. Some got it through a susu. Some got it through a government or corporate program of some kind. Some got it through a high paying job. Etc.

What extent do the current city leaders in these towns play in our lack of a Black Wall Street? Or do you think it is a lack of Black people's focus and not wanting delayed gratification but rather instant gratification?

Atlanta would have been one of the first places that should have a Black Wall Street because so many folks go there expecting to see Wakanda and do not, but folks I know who live there have said that there are too many scammers/pretenders there OR there is an individualistic mindset (me, me, me) which prevents enough of our people from working together long enough to accomplish big tasks. Either way, I wish Black people would build one so those of us who really want to see one can have it in the next 10 years. I live in a small town in Mississippi, and these folks (even in Jackson, MS) overall are not interested citing "the White man will not allow us to have that."

How are things in California going for our people? It seems as if the immigrants are pushing our people out of the state along with the high prices.
    It’s because the US Government at every level conspires against Black cooperation because if we cooperate we will create competition. The immigrants are all-in on the American scam so the powers that be let them build.

educatedman23

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s because the US Government at every level conspires against Black cooperation because if we cooperate we will create competition. The immigrants are all-in on the American scam so the powers that be let them build.
    Yep. And of course the Black Boule is in it as well. I am not hating on any of our successful people who actually made their big money without selling out, but I notice that a lot of our folks who sold out won't act on something like this since they know they will have to deal with a force much bigger than them.