Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Brihana Joy Gray is the latest. She co hosted a program called 'Breaking Points' on The Hill. She is the latest to get fired related to pro Palestinian. She got fired for an 'eye roll'...yeah, eye roll. Which was just an excuse.
Others like Marc Lamont Hill, Blacks are over represented on the pro Palestinian marches on some campuses. A sista at Ole Miss got monkey chants at a pro Palestinian protest.

I feel for these brothers and sisters. Even if I don't agree with some like Marc Lamont Hill on the strategy for black justice in America and globally.

That being said, personally, if I'm going to lose my job its going to be over fighting for Black people. I feel greatly for the Gazans. Those pictures and videos of the atrocities leveled against them are heart breaking. You can not be. I got them in spirit, but I'm not marching on a college campus for them either. I will protest in on public ways. I may vote for a pro Palestinian candidate over a Republican for example. I may even donate....maybe to a specific cause like some aid organization. Those are private ways.

If I'm a journalist, I wouldn't say I would be completely quiet but I've seen the sister's programs and she goes in. On a side note, I like her a lot. Smart sista, Harvard grad, got a good energy about her. She worked for Bernie Sanders campaign at one time. Yeah, RCNAL kinda feeling her....sh is eloquent, strong, smart, beautiful sister. Seriously though, but I wouldn't be losing my job over the issue. if it was for an anti Black crime bill, reparations for my FBA peeps, keeping colonialists and Chinese out of Africa for my African peeps etc. then at least its for Blacks as a collective.

Not blaming her, not criticizing her, as well as the others per se. Because of our collective history of slavery or colonialization depending on your own history, we hate seeing injustice done to anyone, since have had it historically and are presently experiencing it. So, some of us ride for Ukraine openly, for Gazans openly and other oppressed peoples. I get it. I just am focused on me and mine as a priority.