Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Do self respecting blacks ONLY help self other respecting black?
Self respecting black people understand who their enemy is and wouldn't do anything to empower them like you...

Ima be real, yea you seem like a decent dude if you're not some troll but if i would disown you if you were fam of mine. 100%

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Go read your Bible again.

View attachment 5039
You were out of line for even going to another country and not helping folks here first. That's actually why you were beat up.

You. were. out. of. line.
Out his house means family and children. Wife and kids. I think you need to not to nit-pick scripture

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Self respecting black people understands who their enemy is and wouldn't do anything to empower them like you...

Ima be real, yea you seem like a decent dude if you're not some troll but if i would disown you if you were fam of mine. 100%
The enemy is Satan. He was here before white people. He was here before us

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Out his house means family and children. Wife and kids. I think you need to not to nit-pick scripture
No, sweetie. His (own house) family and his (own) people. You don't understand the core of scripture. Especially if you're still using the term "Jesus".

Miss me with that.

You were beat up because you were out of line. You're gonna get beat up again because you are still out of line.

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
No, sweetie. His (own house) family and his (own) people. You don't understand the core of scripture. Especially if you're still using the term "Jesus".

Miss me with that.

You were beat up because you were out of line. You're gonna get beat up again because you are still out of line.
1 Timothy 5:8: But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

1 Timothy 5:8,: But those who won't care for their relatives, especially those in their own household, have denied the true faith

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
1 Timothy 5:8: But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

1 Timothy 5:8,: But those who won't care for their relatives, especially those in their own household, have denied the true faith
☝🏾 Why i am agnostic exhibit A

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Percent of Black Americans in the general U.S. population: 13% +

Percent of people in prison or jail who are Black: 38%
Incarceration rate for Black vs white Americans: 2,306 vs. 450 per 100,000

Percent of people serving life, life without
parole, or “virtual life” sentences who are Black: 48%

Arrest rate for Black vs white Americans: 6,109 vs. 2,795 per 100,000

Number of arrests of Black Americans in 2018: 2.8 million

Percent of people on probation or parole who are Black: 30%

O
Onionblooming
You copied this from the innnnanet and fail to understand any of it? Wtf raised you?

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

You literally found two translations that contradict each other. My point exactly. You don't know scripture, especially the core of it. Are you not related to your people whether immediate or a distant past relative?

Greek translation of "his own"

1668466390933.png
Your people in this country are being abused, yet you go help others in another country first...

Like I said, you were out of line, and still are. You will get beaten up again.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
You literally found two translations that contradict each other. My point exactly. You don't know scripture, especially the core of it. Are you not related to your people whether immediate or a distant past relative?

Greek translation of "his own"

View attachment 5041
Your people in this country are being abused, yet you go help others in another country first...

Like I said, you were out of line, and still are. You will get beaten up again.
1668466731305.png

Two different words. Miss me with the bad translations.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
You said it was in Greek. In order to read it I was translated from Greek to Hebrew to English
To understand the original meaning/intent behind the word(s) used, you must understand the original word used. You tried to use a bad translation to prove a point.

You will get beaten up again...

Go get a study Bible while you still have a chance.

If you are the real Brad that is...

Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
White Supremacy is an ideology not a race boo boo.
How am I a black person practicing white supremacy when I'm helping the sick, the orphan, and the widow?

O
Onionblooming
Help sick black people, orphaned black children and widows. You know, those left behind because the black man was killed, jailed & all the other shit these pasty beast out here doing to black people.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I tried to use a bad translation? It was in English?
Don't be dense. A bad translation is a translation that uses a word that has a completely different meaning/intention compared to the original word used. The original word used, which was in Greek, for "his own" goes as far as including your country. The translation you posted changed it to relatives. This limits the original scope of the scripture in question.

You went all the way to Ukraine to get beat up and now you don't understand simple words???

SOEskeptical

Something not right in the buttermilk...

Yuskii

Sixer
Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm guessing this 'Brad' on the site is a probable white supremacist troll. He's practically playing a game at this point.
    No, he's a genuine Black dude, and he's getting dragged for being in cahoots with White supremacists, and is spreading anti-Black rhetoric

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No, he's a genuine Black dude, and he's getting dragged for being in cahoots with White supremacists, and is spreading anti-Black rhetoric
    Nah, bro. We need a photo holding a piece of paper with 6ZEROS and his screen name written on it at this point.

D

Deleted member 1475

We'll just have to keep on watching. Either way I refuse to engage with 'Brad', I'm not falling for any mind games or supposed WS run-arounds. I'm just going to sit back and watch the convo unfold as I listen to some Counter-Racism Science and maybe take notes.

Staff

Everywhere At All Times
    Community Host
    zBucks
    I'm guessing this 'Brad' on the site is a probable white supremacist troll. He's practically playing a game at this point.

Sure, at least it was entertaining

Nah, bro. We need a photo holding a piece of paper with 6ZEROS and his screen name written on it at this point.
    The individual in question is definitely in Ukraine. If not, they are using a VPN to appear as if they are.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ok let's assume this is thee Bradley Burke from here on out... 🍿
    Yes I think it’s him.
    you're using light mode... lebronexcited
    I have the system setting toggled so in the day it uses the Daybreak theme and during the night it uses the Nightfall theme automatically.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black people tear other blacks down the most. From light skin to dark skin to rich and poor. I help my community because it's part of my ideals to sacrifice like Jesus
    XIHvHAg.jpg

J8UbyQa.jpg
    pD6TP89.jpg

Brad
    Your Coon Train Has Arrived. Go outside and enjoy your ride.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Percent of Black Americans in the general U.S. population: 13% +

Percent of people in prison or jail who are Black: 38%

Incarceration rate for Black vs white Americans: 2,306 vs. 450 per 100,000

Percent of people serving life, life without
    parole, or “virtual life” sentences who are Black: 48%

Arrest rate for Black vs white Americans: 6,109 vs. 2,795 per 100,000

Number of arrests of Black Americans in 2018: 2.8 million

Percent of people on probation or parole who are Black: 30%

Av1nJuS.jpg

wHaT AbOuT BlAcK On bLaCk cRiMe?!!!
    wHeRe tHe wHiTe wOmEn aT?!
    AlL WhItE PeOpLe aIn't bAd.
    We iS OuR OwN WoRsT EnEmY.
    fOrGiVe fOrGiVe. GiVe IT to JeSuS.
    wE aRe ALL thE SaMe FaMiLy uNder GoD. AmEn.