Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Yes they will be able to cut you off from society at the click of a button.
I keep trying to tell folks. They combined it with money for a reason. They know people are greedy. The easiest way to enslave folks is to connect the trap with a Ponzi scheme. Oldest trick in the book that keeps working. Black people are gonna learn about their beast system when it's too late. If it's too good to be true, it is.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I keep trying to tell folks. They combined it with money for a reason. They know people are greedy. The easiest way to enslave folks is to connect the trap with a Ponzi scheme. Oldest trick in the book that keeps working. Black people are gonna learn about their beast system when it's too late. If it's too good to be true, it is.
    Here is one of the first step, FedNOW service.

View: https://youtu.be/le8Me8AfK8k

The fed is going to start handling transactions between individuals and businesses.

Once everyone is used to fednow, they will remove cash totally and move to fedcoin.

Which basically removes the banks in the fednow presentation I linked. Your account is going to be at the federal reserve and any transactions in the economy will just be money switching accounts at the federal reserve.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He wants to block out the sun, but is selling folks solar panels. That's why I cannot participate in any more of their shenanigans. If they say go left, I'm going a hard right so fast it will make your head spin. They desire to control ALL natural resources. Sun, air, water, etc. They've already said it is not a natural right. All this stuff was prophesied. A day is coming when the sun will stop shining.

They want to be bigger than God.
    They want to kill and replace God.
    They don't believe in God or any deity.
    Hell, they truly believe they are God.

Remember when Lil Nas X went to hell, twerked on Satan, killed Satan, then took its throne to become the new ruler of Hell in that infamous "Call Me By Your Name" music video? These demons are trying to do the same thing with God and Heaven but without the twerking. Mock, erase, overthrow, slander, defame, kill and replace Him and then collectively become the new God of the Universe.

I am a believer in gold and precious metals. I imagine that they would try to ban them from being traded and I would have to be as sneaky in using them as possible. I do agree that there will be suicides if/when they ban physical cash. I do think it is coming since the "elites" want 100 percent control over everything.
    YoU wiLL oWn NoTHinG AnD Be HaPPy!!! 🤡 🤡 🤡

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bill is full of BS. Tired of seeing him.
    South Park was right about Bill Gates secretly being evil, dark-sided, and sociopathic. He is not the cool, laidback, nice nerdy guy many think he is. I been had my suspicions about him.

35jwdtg.gif

His relaxed, cool nice guy act is nothing but a marketing PR front and strategy being used to fool the masses and as he does his best to accomplish his nefarious and sinster missions with the power and wealth he has. ALL WHILE CLAIMING WHAT HE IS DOING IS A "GOOD THING." This is why you cannot trust these public figures and "philanthropists." These billionaires and multi-million, multi-billion, multi-trillion corporations are MUCH WORSE than the drug dealers who sell dope to their very own communities and then give those same communities free turkeys for Thanksgiving afterwards.

These corrupt elite pieces of shit and their rank and file henchmen will go to Africa to colonize, terrorize, deplete much of the world's resources as they donate toxic experimental vaccines, UNICEF stuff, leftover food, a lil' farming assistance, fake love and understanding, and other performative BS as a way to gain trust and "give back."

S6G1U4Q.gif

Bill Gates is as evil, sociopathic, psychopathic, power-hungry, and self-interested as Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Putin, the popes, the Royal family, and the rest of them. Steve Jobs was an evil asshole too that people love to worship.

That Bill Gates divorce was interesting to me. Gee...I wonder why his wife really divorced him after staying for him for that long. Did she have some sort of epiphany or do it to cover her own self-interested ass? She knows many secrets of this soulless male she was married to that she still will not disclose to the public, making her just as complicit in the war against hue-manity.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    South Park was right about Bill Gates secretly being evil, dark-sided, and sociopathic. He is not the cool, laidback, nice nerdy guy many think he is. I been had my suspicions about him.

35jwdtg.gif

His relaxed, cool nice guy act is nothing but a marketing PR front and strategy being used to fool the masses and as he does his best to accomplish his nefarious and sinster missions with the power and wealth he has. ALL WHILE CLAIMING WHAT HE IS DOING IS A "GOOD THING." This is why you cannot trust these public figures and "philanthropists." These billionaires and multi-million, multi-billion, multi-trillion corporations are MUCH WORSE than the drug dealers who sell dope to their very own communities and then give those same communities free turkeys for Thanksgiving afterwards.

These corrupt elite pieces of shit and their rank and file henchmen will go to Africa to colonize, terrorize, deplete much of the world's resources as they donate toxic experimental vaccines, UNICEF stuff, leftover food, a lil' farming assistance, fake love and understanding, and other performative BS as a way to gain trust and "give back."

S6G1U4Q.gif

Bill Gates is as evil, sociopathic, psychopathic, power-hungry, and self-interested as Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Putin, the popes, the Royal family, and the rest of them. Steve Jobs was an evil asshole too that people love to worship.

That Bill Gates divorce was interesting to me. Gee...I wonder why his wife really divorced him after staying for him for that long. Did she have some sort of epiphany or do it to cover her own self-interested ass? She knows many secrets of this soulless male she was married to that she still will not disclose to the public, making her just as complicit in the war against hue-manity.
    Bill Gates dad was an evil piece of garbage too. He was a Eugenist who was for depopulation.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You won’t even own your cash!
    Next you won't even own your our life, privacy, destiny, or existence.....wait a minute....
    Bill Gates dad was an evil piece of garbage too. He was a Eugenist who was for depopulation.
    Why aren't enough people talking about this?!

E

educatedman23

35jwdtg.gif

S6G1U4Q.gif

I remember Bill Gates saying something to the effect that if they do a really good job with the vaccines, they can reduce the African population by a certain amount. That showed me he was about genocide.

E

educatedman23

Agree. This will happen by 2030 if we don't do anything to stop it.
    They want to be bigger than God.
    They want to kill and replace God.
    They don't believe in God or any deity.
    Hell, they truly believe they are God.

Remember when Lil Nas X went to hell, twerked on Satan, killed Satan, then took its throne to become the new ruler of Hell in that infamous "Call Me By Your Name" music video? These demons are trying to do the same thing with God and Heaven but without the twerking. Mock, erase, overthrow, slander, defame, kill and replace Him and then collectively become the new God of the Universe.

YoU wiLL oWn NoTHinG AnD Be HaPPy!!! 🤡 🤡 🤡

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I remember Bill Gates saying something to the effect that if they do a really good job with the vaccines, they can reduce the African population by a certain amount. That showed me he was about genocide.
    Yup 100% he wants depop just like his dad.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep. Then they will have full control and can push a button to take whatever they want.
    Today I learned that "looting stores" is the worst thing ever, but colonizers and the wealthy looting everyone else and their property is totally okay.

TOTALLY OKAY.
    MJnSY3W.jpg

When a white colonizing American and its ilk give the "okay" sign to each other in mere, but totally serious "jest", what they are actually doing is literally giving each other the OKAY and GREENLIGHT to keep oppressing, fooling, deceiving, murdering, abusing, harassing, and terrorizing Black people and to keep colonizing, looting, destroying, gentrifying, destabilizing our communities, land and terrorities.

E

educatedman23

Today I learned that "looting stores" is the worst thing ever, but colonizers and the wealthy looting everyone else and their property is totally okay.

TOTALLY OKAY.
    MJnSY3W.jpg

When a white colonizing American and its ilk give the "okay" sign to each other in mere, but totally serious "jest", what they are actually doing is literally giving each other the OKAY and GREENLIGHT to keep oppressing, fooling, deceiving, murdering, abusing, harassing, and terrorizing Black people and to keep colonizing, looting, destroying, gentrifying, destabilizing our communities, land and terrorities.
    It is a matter of do as I say, not as I do.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We’ll definitely get in the double digits and it’s going to drag those home prices right on down Fourplex here I come…I can smell it.

Happy Business GIF by J Hus
    The issue is, that the interest rates will keep going up, especially if we see the bubble burst. Then we will be competing even more with banks which are currently trying to buy up as much of the housing market as possible to rent out through corporations.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The issue is, that the interest rates will keep going up, especially if we see the bubble burst. Then we will be competing even more with banks which are currently trying to buy up as much of the housing market as possible to rent out through corporations.

Yep. I had the same thought as Nesut but after doing some research, I'm hearing that many are predicting that this next financial crisis is not going to be like 2007 / 2008. In fact, it is said that the crises in 2007 / 2008 happened because lenders, banks, companies were giving predatory mortgage loans to people who wouldn't qualify otherwise (aka people who are poor or do not earn enough income, and many if not most Black people fall into this category).

Due to increasing interest rates, fees, etc, it will be a lot more difficult to obtain a house this type around unless you got enough cash sitting around to buy it outright. Because even if you have enough for a downpayment, you still have to pay the rest of the mortgage. And increasing property taxes and bills and fees, gentrification (though it targets renters first and more harshly), job loss, unexcepted expenses and repairs, etc can cause one to struggle paying their mortgage as well. I don't think enough people realize how we are one bad move, one bad storm, one bad operation, or one bad misfortune away from being made homeless or displaced and forced to relocate.

We’ll definitely get in the double digits and it’s going to drag those home prices right on down Fourplex here I come…I can smell it.

Happy Business GIF by J Hus

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep. I had the same thought as Nesut but after doing some research, I'm hearing that many are predicting that this next financial crisis is not going to be like 2007 / 2008. In fact, it is said that the crises in 2007 / 2008 happened because lenders, banks, companies were giving predatory mortgage loans to people who wouldn't qualify otherwise (aka people who are poor or do not earn enough income, and many if not most Black people fall into this category).

Due to increasing interest rates, fees, etc, it will be a lot more difficult to obtain a house this type around unless you got enough cash sitting around to buy it outright. Because even if you have enough for a downpayment, you still have to pay the rest of the mortgage. And increasing property taxes and bills and fees, gentrification (though it targets renters first and more harshly), job loss, unexcepted expenses and repairs, etc can cause one to struggle paying their mortgage as well. I don't think enough people realize how we are one bad move, one bad storm, one bad operation, or one bad misfortune away from being made homeless or displaced and forced to relocate.
    That is what I have been watching. Interest rates will keep people who need housing from being able to buy it even if the prices drop 40%. And banks will be looking to serve themselves so they won't be giving out mortgage loans as easily, I can bet you a lot of black families get turned down. Especially if they are trying to live in a good area and not some rundown ghetto. There is a reason we see so few of our people in stable and safe areas... They don't want us there.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

35jwdtg.gif

S6G1U4Q.gif

The wife left because she knows that Epstein's stuff was about to touch her and mess up her bag. Ole girl had to go. Trust me, them wives know what they are married to. They look the other way for money and comfort. His daddy was a eugenicist so that's all you needed to know. Show me a depopulation enthusiast, especially if it's a male, and I'll show bloodline of people just like. The apple doesn't fall from the tree. If anything, you should be looking to see who her people are. They usually pick folks who have similar thought processes.