The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

Herschel Walker, Ladies and Gentlemen

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The media purposely misleads about stuff.

Walker actually was made an honorary sheriff's deputy. Now it doesn't mean anything and he has no law enforcement authority. However the badge is real.

The media never covers it in that manner. They just say he completely lied. The badge is fake etc.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    There is one good thing that has resulted from the Trump era and it includes the likes of Herschel Walker. And its that the conservatives and especially the white evangelical conservatives can no longer claim to be moral and ethical. They never were but their support of these people removes any argument. They get shut down from me. They try and deflect that the Democrat liberals are pushing gay, etc, agendas and I agree BUT say you guys are all hypocrites as well.

It also totally exposes Candace Owens, Larry Elder and the rest of the sell out black right wingers. When Candace Owens talks about black culture, if I were there I'd simply say 'You have zero credibility to talk about any culture when you support people who, if they were non conservative you would criticize their behavior (Walker, Trump, etc).'

They are totally exposed as hypocrites. I don't even argue. I say both of you (Dems) are full of sh*t and have no standing to dictate or say anything to the black community.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The media will always make a black man look dumb when it is convenient for them and when they know they can get away with it. I may not agree with or even like most of these black republicans but I am not blind to the open racism from the other side. Like just cause they don't agree with them politically, the dems are quick to use the hard r and make a black man (or woman) look a damn fool and I ain't on it.

I am to a point where I can fully understand why a black man or woman would be a republican because the democrats have done f-all for us in how many decades now? The problem is, they are just choosing the lesser of two evils. It don't matter what side you pick, they are both working in favor of the machine and the machine hates black folks. Both sides want our people stuck in poverty, underpaid, under-educated, and our family unit broken.