Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

I Hate Anime. Especially Dragon Ball Z.

FreeSpeechBlackMan

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Mr. Popo. Bruh Mr. Popo. Every Blerd Toonami, Adult Swim Saturday night friends let that slide. All you have to see is Asians doing Blackface to know they don't like us.

Only Korean anime I tolerate is 3 seasons of the Boondocks. I want Black Media. Not Black Naruto. Bad enough we buy hair from them. Plus pardon me but BBC Hentai shows they have internalized the same inferiorities being a model race for white supremacy.

Only Black animated show I really like is Black Dynamite. Wish they made more.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Mr. Popo. Bruh Mr. Popo. Every Blerd Toonami, Adult Swim Saturday night friends let that slide. All you have to see is Asians doing Blackface to know they don't like us.

Only Korean anime I tolerate is 3 seasons of the Boondocks. I want Black Media. Not Black Naruto. Bad enough we buy hair from them. Plus pardon me but BBC Hentai shows they have internalized the same inferiorities being a model race for white supremacy.

Boondocks and Aqua Teen Hunger Force were the only two joints I watched.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

Well everyone hates us so it’s hard to let that be the hard line in the sand. I just pick things that are not anti-Black and leave it at that. If you look too deep you can’t use anything even your phone because some racist had a hand in it.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well everyone hates us so it’s hard to let that be the hard line in the sand. I just pick things that are not anti-Black and leave it at that. If you look too deep you can’t use anything even your phone because some racist had a hand in it.
    The world is mostly controlled and ran by Anti-Black Racists and their complicit apologists and sympathizers. They can use their ill-gotten resources that they "worked so hard for" to invest in and create quality services and products to sell to everyone while they secretly (or openly) advocate for and donate to anti-Black racist causes and help lynch somebody's Black family member in their free time.

FreeSpeechBlackMan

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is my first post on 000000.

Who said Boondocks wasn't animated by Studio Mir a whole Korean animation company?

Oh don't worry I brings receipts.

The world is mostly controlled and ran by Anti-Black Racists and their complicit apologists and sympathizers. They can use their ill-gotten resources that they "worked so hard for" to invest in and create quality services and products to sell to everyone while they secretly (or openly) advocate for and donate to anti-Black racist causes and help lynch somebody's Black family member in their free time.

Screenshot_20221130-235015_Chrome.jpg

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's our fault too and we have to change it. We can't keep passing this sick system on to our children.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Mr. Popo is a Hindu genie. They have very dark blue skin that appears black in daylight. You can see the underside of his hands appear blue. He isn't actually black. I thought this years ago. I still think it is too close to resembling racist caricatures of black people in American culture but this was made in Japan in the late 80s and early 90s. They don't think about this stuff or even consider it. I don't think they intended anything of it and realized it years after the fact which is likely why the character is seldom showed (if at all) in the newer anime.