Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What if no one running is offering you anything to vote for?
    I feel like you may not be looking hard enough or engaging. For example, I now take my cues from a certain organization that are advocates for their people. They are the TimeDone organization, advocates for prisoners and formerly incarcerated. They are vey successful in getting their bills passed in California. These bills and legislation are helping our people, so I vote for 💥who they endorse because who they endorse are supporting their desires. You can’t vote for anyone or any proposition in the ballot if you don’t engage up close. Voting does take research. I do not vote for any judges if I don’t know their record. This info is not easy to find so I don’t vote for them.

I’m voting for Karen Bass for Mayor of LA because I know her work, she is thorough and has done nothing but uplift her community but I also visit her office, write her, attend her events, etc

I voted for Obama and got great healthcare after years of not having solid healthcare because I work from contracts and usually have to pay huge premiums for my own healthcare. I won’t ever vote for him again because for whatever reason he did not work that Presidency far enough. Maybe the death threats got to him, who knows but, he’s not the same person!

The Mayor of my city, thorough on all fronts.. he’s running for Congress now.. he gets my vote. If there is no one to vote for? You may have to move IF you’re not happy and you see there are no opportunities for your family and the way of life you desire. Bottom line, these politicians are controlling your environment, you still have to navigate whether you vote or not. Those that vote are controlling the outcomes. Those that don’t vote are also impacting the outcomes. Your non vote is a vote actually. It’s the campaign’s fault if they lose. They didn’t reach out to enough people and garner their vote.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel like you may not be looking hard enough or engaging. For example, I now take my cues from a certain organization that are advocates for their people. They are the TimeDone organization, advocates for prisoners and formerly incarcerated. They are vey successful in getting their bills passed in California. These bills and legislation are helping our people, so I vote for 💥who they endorse because who they endorse are supporting their desires. You can’t vote for anyone or any proposition in the ballot if you don’t engage up close. Voting does take research. I do not vote for any judges if I don’t know their record. This info is not easy to find so I don’t vote for them.

I’m voting for Karen Bass for Mayor of LA because I know her work, she is thorough and has done nothing but uplift her community but I also visit her office, write her, attend her events, etc

I voted for Obama and got great healthcare after years of not having solid healthcare because I work from contracts and usually have to pay huge premiums for my own healthcare. I won’t ever vote for him again because for whatever reason he did not work that Presidency far enough. Maybe the death threats got to him, who knows but, he’s not the same person!

The Mayor of my city, thorough on all fronts.. he’s running for Congress now.. he gets my vote. If there is no one to vote for? You may have to move IF you’re not happy and you see there are no opportunities for your family and the way of life you desire. Bottom line, these politicians are controlling your environment, you still have to navigate whether you vote or not. Those that vote are controlling the outcomes. Those that don’t vote are also impacting the outcomes. Your non vote is a vote actually. It’s the campaign’s fault if they lose. They didn’t reach out to enough people and garner their vote.
    I'm not in LA so I don't know much about Karen Bass but I saw on Twitter that she is pro-immigration. So I couldn't vote for her because she would be working to erase Black people. She is caping for those racist Mexicans in LA and I don't think anyone on the Republican side would be much better. If they are not talking about direct benefits to Black Americans I can't get with them.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not in LA so I don't know much about Karen Bass but I saw on Twitter that she is pro-immigration. So I couldn't vote for her because she would be working to erase Black people. She is caping for those racist Mexicans in LA and I don't think anyone on the Republican side would be much better. If they are not talking about direct benefits to Black Americans I can't get with them.
    She’s B1

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    We can respectfully disagree. Voting is a personal thing but I'm with the majority on not voting for anyone that doesn't offer a black specific program. I have found no one in my state. Haven't found one expect Marcel Dixon. I'm not registered to vote in his state, but I sent him money. Wish I had more to send.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

HOW SAD

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is Bass failing to answer the question about her plans to address institutional racism against Black people in Los Angeles. 59:15
    View: https://youtu.be/ZancjuTCBQ8

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    One of those vote no matter what folks.
    God takes care of children and fools. Which category do you fit into?
    I’ve had success in voting, point to your success in not voting and maybe I’ll consider joining you non-voting folks. Intelligence doesn’t come to everybody. I do what I want to do and I ask for no one’s permission.. so keep your shady bitch ass insults to your can’t have a post without insults self. Where’s the block button Jay Geeeeezus!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean

Just to play devil's advocate and hoping to get a response that addresses this if someone asks you or anyone who advocates that position.

The Korean American community in LA, has very low voter turn out. They are inconsequential traditionally but get anything they want from the mayor or the city council if they request something. How do they get things if they are not a factor in voting? They often get things without asking for it.

Jews are about 2.4% of the American population so their vote are inconsequential in national elections. The only area of note where their vote may have some power is Florida (the counties in and around Miami) a swing state. They get anything they want. In fact, both parties cater to them in the primaries via Jewish organizations and Israeli lobbying groups.

People will debate the percentage of Americans who are LBGTQ+ (5 to 6 percent is the average thrown around and event that is deemed too high) but in national elections its inconsequential. As we all know they catered to. Their votes don't decide national elections but they are over compensated in terms of benefits and tangibles that far, far exceed their collective voting power.

You may have gotten good benefits from voting for black Dems and the like but most people especially those who have studied voting and the Democratic party will pretty much give a consensus answer that relative to its importance to the party, Blacks get far, far below what other groups get in relation to our vote.

So, can you provide an answer to those folks who may ask these questions?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Just to play devil's advocate and hoping to get a response that addresses this if someone asks you or anyone who advocates that position.

The Korean American community in LA, has very low voter turn out. They are inconsequential traditionally but get anything they want from the mayor or the city council if they request something. How do they get things if they are not a factor in voting? They often get things without asking for it.

Jews are about 2.4% of the American population so their vote are inconsequential in national elections. The only area of note where their vote may have some power is Florida (the counties in and around Miami) a swing state. They get anything they want. In fact, both parties cater to them in the primaries via Jewish organizations and Israeli lobbying groups.

People will debate the percentage of Americans who are LBGTQ+ (5 to 6 percent is the average thrown around and event that is deemed too high) but in national elections its inconsequential. As we all know they catered to. Their votes don't decide national elections but they are over compensated in terms of benefits and tangibles that far, far exceed their collective voting power.

You may have gotten good benefits from voting for black Dems and the like but most people especially those who have studied voting and the Democratic party will pretty much give a consensus answer that relative to its importance to the party, Blacks get far, far below what other groups get in relation to our vote.

So, can you provide an answer to those folks who may ask these questions?
    Another aspect is 90% of Black Americans that vote also vote Democrat. So not only are we important to win an election we are also loyal and what do we get for that?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We get symbolic gestures and false promises.

We're getting nothing and worse right now.

So please explain to me like I'm a child how voting will fix that!
    Our problem in this country will not be solved by voting. If that’s as far as Black people are willing to go then it’s time to go get your cardboard box and go sleep under the freeway.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We get symbolic gestures and false promises.
    Yeps.
    KBJ - nothing burger
    Emmett Till legislation - nothing burger
    George Floyd police legislation - not even bought to floor
    Anti Black Hate Crime Bill - Not even discussed
    Juneteenth - Nothing Burger
    Hip Hop Appreciation month - Nothing Burger
    Kamala Harris - nothing burger

It's insulting at this point!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh lord. I think this was supposed to be a fun thread and it got derailed when Princess El-Bey threw a wrench in it 🤣. No girl please don't vote for Karen Bass. If she was B1, those Californian Black people would not be homeless and caught out there and she would be serving Marcel Dixon, not Maxine Waters / Larry Elders / Al Sharpton.

If you vote for anybody, please don't vote for her or anyone who does not support cash reparations FBA / ADOS / FREEDMEN and does not have a tangible Black agenda for only Black people. I would write in someone else.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Our problem in this country will not be solved by voting. If that’s as far as Black people are willing to go then it’s time to go get your cardboard box and go sleep under the freeway.
    Voting, marching or praying isn't going to get us out of the mess we're in!

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We can respectfully disagree. Voting is a personal thing but I'm with the majority on not voting for anyone that doesn't offer a black specific program. I have found no one in my state. Haven't found one expect Marcel Dixon. I'm not registered to vote in his state, but I sent him money. Wish I had more to send.
    I don't think voting is purely personal.
    Your decision to vote for nothing affects us all!

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Over the last few years or so I learned that other groups are less likely to vote like the Asians but somehow they have their own towns (ex: China town) in the country our ancestors built. You know how these immigrants have their own sections of businesses, even Italians, Greeks. Black immigrants even have their own businesses. We don’t have that like others. Our Black wall streets were burned to the ground over white hate and jealousy. I don’t see how voting will repair the damage from the past and present day, I don’t see how voting will get us what we most need: REPARATIONS. By the way, the Democratic Party who most of our people support so much DO NOT SUPPORT REPARATIONS. Lineage based reparations is their enemy mostly. The only thing you will see demoncrats like Sloppy Joe support H.R.40, a reparations study. All these other groups didn’t have a study. I wish Black Americans who are still asleep would wake up, remove the cobwebs from the eyes and see how these devils are playing us. By the way, the tone in their voice of their attitudes when asked about cash reparations is telling. We literally have proof of how we are ignored when bringing up our issues. Marcel Dixon was just disrespected by Senator Warnock in Georgia when asked about reparations, the bastard refused to speak on it. Yet he was listening to an in support of the whole white woman there speaking about returning to college. The mayos in attendance were clearly being racist as hell. This sell out named Raphael Warnock has the nerve to be a pastor of the same church MLK Jr. co-pastored at. He needs to know that MLK was coming for those checks and if he was raised from his rest, Martin would slap the living hell out of these sell outs. Done.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeps.
    KBJ - nothing burger
    Emmett Till legislation - nothing burger
    George Floyd police legislation - not even bought to floor
    Anti Black Hate Crime Bill - Not even discussed
    Juneteenth - Nothing Burger
    Hip Hop Appreciation month - Nothing Burger
    Kamala Harris - nothing burger

It's insulting at this point!
    That part. Our people are delusional to believe that these devils care about us and want us to be successful. None of these things you shared helps up. KBJ and KH have dirt on them. The kind that shows they don’t give a damn about us. Both are married to Mr. Charlie and have a troubling past concerning Black people. KBJ said she is her ancestors dream. She is a fraud who doesn’t know what a woman is. KH isn’t even Black American and has a history of locking up Black people. Both are in the Greek life (Delta and AKA. The history speaks for itself. A retired Black man judge warned not to elect KBJ as a Supreme Court judge due to her record. Let that sink in.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh lord. I think this was supposed to be a fun thread and it got derailed when Princess El-Bey threw a wrench in it 🤣. No girl please don't vote for Karen Bass. If she was B1, those Californian Black people would not be homeless and caught out there and she would be serving Marcel Dixon, not Maxine Waters / Larry Elders / Al Sharpton.

If you vote for anybody, please don't vote for her or anyone who does not support cash reparations FBA / ADOS / FREEDMEN and does not have a tangible Black agenda for only Black people. I would write in someone else.
    This is a low information response from u and full of lies.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That part. Our people are delusional to believe that these devils care about us and want us to be successful. None of these things you shared helps up. KBJ and KH have dirt on them. The kind that shows they don’t give a damn about us. Both are married to Mr. Charlie and have a troubling past concerning Black people. KBJ said she is her ancestors dream. She is a fraud who doesn’t know what a woman is. KH isn’t even Black American and has a history of locking up Black people. Both are in the Greek life (Delta and AKA. The history speaks for itself. A retired Black man judge warned not to elect KBJ as a Supreme Court judge due to her record. Let that sink in.
    All of those nothing burgers listed by
    MR-D-ROB were written by Democrats and blocked in the Senate by Republicans.. voting NO. He proved my point. Until you build your own party, which will never happen, ever.. the only choice is to vote Democrat or join either party in mass and take over.. that will work too. Republicans are currently trying to takeover with Lying, Stealing and cheating.. they are right now running for Secretary of State positions in major States so they can deny every election that they in fact lose by more democrats voting. https://www.washingtonpost.com/elec...on-deniers-running-for-office-elections-2022/

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    MR-D-ROB were written by Democrats and blocked in the Senate by Republicans.. voting NO. He proved my point. Until you build your own party, which will never happen, ever.. the only choice is to vote Democrat or join either party in mass and take over.. that will work too. Republicans are currently trying to takeover with Lying, Stealing and cheating.. they are right now running for Secretary of State positions in major States so they can deny every election that they in fact lose by more democrats voting. https://www.washingtonpost.com/elec...on-deniers-running-for-office-elections-2022/
    Y’all better wake up and smell the White Supremacy

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You are stuck on parties when none of them bastards care about Black Americans. That’s where you’re very wrong at. Voting is not saving us because the people who are in politics make promises and don’t keep them. Or they will make no promises to us and use their power to help others groups. You are a sick woman coming on here to defend a party of anti-black racists and sell outs. I believe you signed up only for that purpose. Learn better. By the way, the democrats are against reparations. Emmett Till has never received justice.
    H.R. 40 is a bullshit study which we don’t need. The nerve of you. 🙄

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I don't think voting is purely personal.
    Your decision to vote for nothing affects us all!
    People vote in their own self interest. Whether to vote or not is personal. I'm not sure how it can't be?
    You do many things in your own self interest.
    I personally think my decision not to vote for these Dems is in my own self interest. What effects black people as a whole is in my own self interest.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hear you but both sides play against each other when they don't want to do something. If the US Government DOES NOT want to do something, one side proposes it and the other side obstructs it to give Americans the illusion of having a voice. When one side has too much power and cannot use the other side as an obstructionist, they'll use obstructionist party members as the scapegoat. It was Lieberman at one time now it's Manchin and Sinema. What Democrats have shown is that when they don't have the majority it's the thing that stops them from acting in our interest. When they have the majority then it's a rogue party member. But none of that crap comes into play when it comes to Ukraine, bailing out Afghanis, Illegal Hispanics, or etc.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You are stuck on parties when none of them bastards care about Black Americans. That’s where you’re very wrong at. Voting is not saving us because the people who are in politics make promises and don’t keep them. Or they will make no promises to us and use their power to help others groups. You are a sick woman coming on here to defend a party of anti-black racists and sell outs. I believe you signed up only for that purpose. Learn better. By the way, the democrats are against reparations. Emmett Till has never received justice.
    H.R. 40 is a bullshit study which we don’t need. The nerve of you. 🙄
    YOU DONT CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE OR YOU would educate yourself and seek viable solutions. It’s not just voting.. Black people largely don’t understand the process. Joining the party means, attending meetings, caucuses and clubs, casting your vote on issues that impact the party agendas. If no black people are present at these events, conferences, committees and conventions, guess what! We don’t get heard. We’re just voting on a ballot chosen for us by the party members. I hope you understand.. it’s frustrating to me that many people such as yourself don’t know these things. The nerve of you to discuss matters with low information. Please educate yourself, your feelings don’t matter, nor mine. 💥Black people have to engage the entire process, but most won’t, 💥that’s why we are largely ignored. It’s embarrassing how black people act who haven’t even attended a party convention!💥 That is where things get done BEFORE the ballots. I hope you can get out of your feelings and educate to overstand. Tell a friend:: Join a party, attend the meetings, run for committee chairs , representatives at large, and by all means run for delegate and attend the National Convention.. I just put you up on game. You’re welcome. If you can’t do that then your anger and thoughts on the matter is going down a deep black hole. You’re wasting your air and your voting POWER. And stop spreading lies because you really don’t know anything, just what you heard.. that’s obvious. This platform is for Black Americans of all political parties last time I checked.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    YOU DONT CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE OR YOU would educate yourself and seek viable solutions. It’s not just voting.. Black people largely don’t understand the process. Joining the party means, attending meetings, caucuses and clubs, casting your vote on issues that impact the party agendas. If no black people are present at these events, conferences, committees and conventions, guess what! We don’t get heard. We’re just voting on a ballot chosen for us by the party members. I hope you understand.. it’s frustrating to me that many people such as yourself don’t know these things. The nerve of you to discuss matters with low information. Please educate yourself, your feelings don’t matter, nor mine. 💥Black people have to engage the entire process, but most won’t, 💥that’s why we are largely ignored. It’s embarrassing how black people act who haven’t even attended a party convention!💥 That is where things get done BEFORE the ballots. I hope you can get out of your feelings and educate to overstand. Tell a friend:: Join a party, attend the meetings, run for committee chairs , representatives at large, and by all means run for delegate and attend the National Convention.. I just put you up on game. You’re welcome. If you can’t do that then your anger and thoughts on the matter is going down a deep black hole. You’re wasting your air and your voting POWER. And stop spreading lies because you really don’t know anything, just what you heard.. that’s obvious. This platform is for Black Americans of all political parties last time I checked.
    But Sis the question immediately after is what party convention did they attend?

Murphy proposes $53M fund to aid undocumented immigrants​

President Joe Biden's administration asked Congress to authorize $6.4 billion for Afghan resettlement efforts

President Joe Biden announced Wednesday that he is sending $2.98 billion in new military aid to Ukraine

New York Gov. Hochul gives $10M to Asian American groups impacted by COVID​

Why is the bar so high for us to get anything? Now we have to be experts in civics to get anything? If we don’t take time off from our two jobs to get to city hall we are deserving of nothing. Meanwhile billions are flowing out to everyone but us? I think we need to be more civically engaged but the reason why we are not is because nothing material changed for us when we were.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But Sis the question immediately after is what party convention did they attend?

Murphy proposes $53M fund to aid undocumented immigrants​

President Joe Biden's administration asked Congress to authorize $6.4 billion for Afghan resettlement efforts

President Joe Biden announced Wednesday that he is sending $2.98 billion in new military aid to Ukraine

New York Gov. Hochul gives $10M to Asian American groups impacted by COVID​

Why is the bar so high for us to get anything? Now we have to be experts in civics to get anything? If we don’t take time off from our two jobs to get to city hall we are deserving of nothing. Meanwhile billions are flowing out to everyone but us? I think we need to be more civically engaged but the reason why we are not is because nothing material changed for us when we were.
    Like you said, it is time consuming and costly, most of the attendees are older white folks.. they’re the ones making all the decisions for the party agendas. It is what it is and it’s not going to change until we do.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Y’all better wake up and smell the White Supremacy
    The one thing I was told when I first joined this site was to not waste energy on people who are lost and of that old mindset and to focus on the young instead.

Therefore I won't waste time debating you. You're lost and that's that!

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    People vote in their own self interest. Whether to vote or not is personal. I'm not sure how it can't be?
    You do many things in your own self interest.
    I personally think my decision not to vote for these Dems is in my own self interest. What effects black people as a whole is in my own self interest.
    Understand that it's against my self interest to not vote for the Democrats.
    As a government employee I realize that the Republicans always try to strip our benefits. They try to take away parts of our retirement. Because of that I would benefit greatly from the Democrats staying in power.

However the black community as a whole is bigger than me and my needs. It's not about just me. It's about our children. It's about the future of black people.

So if my benefits get fucked off by Republicans taking power then it is what it is!

I'm not going to sell out my people and my children's future just to potentially have better benefits and a better retirement.

I'd be no better than Roland Martin and the other sellouts!

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s absolutely hilarious yet disappointing to see black people like yourself act as if the democrats have done anything for us. The same party who supported our ancestors being enslaved. The same party who gives tangibles to all these other groups. Let me guess. You voted for Obama both terms. What has he done for us? NOTHING. (He’s not even a Foundational Black American yet is married to a sell out FBA woman). They are still fooling Black people. You must have voted for Hilary Clinton in 2016. She called our people super predators in the 90’s. Before her was Biden who called us predators and said sending his children to an integrated school would be like sending them to a racial jungle. (Kamala Harris hypocritical ass was offended by Biden’s opposition of busing Black children to white schools). He talked down on Black people so bad as a senator. Yet your behind voted for him? And I don’t care about my own people? Stating I don’t care about Black people means I don’t care about myself, which is false. I care about myself and my people so much that I will not continue to give my votes away for nothing in return. You and the lost can continue to stay on the plantation like that will make our condition better. Enjoy your weed, butter biscuits, and fish fry. Your focus is to vote for nothing until you die. Argue with yourself ma’am.

F09D59BC-1B1F-499F-BEE2-8807E90C929D.jpeg 683844E5-6EDA-4F99-874A-407353C73D9C.jpeg C67ED548-57A0-479B-9553-5FB2EAFC4C32.jpeg EC813F87-7306-478A-BF7A-D185E6FB8C4A.jpeg 3FFA170C-AEE1-4CE1-A0F2-B494EE71841F.jpeg 4BAE3749-8CB7-4483-85C1-B2377157711E.jpeg FF17A46D-4D11-4529-B0CF-2DCC8F866165.jpeg BBC6E184-3BB2-41CA-936C-42DBC45786C7.jpeg 9276DA14-7FE8-4F96-9DC5-D9EAD0D7DA78.jpeg

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s absolutely hilarious yet disappointing to see black people like yourself act as if the democrats have done anything for us. The same party who supported our ancestors being enslaved. The same party who gives tangibles to all these other groups. Let me guess. You voted for Obama both terms. What has he done for us? NOTHING. (He’s not even a Foundational Black American yet is married to a sell out FBA woman). They are still fooling Black people. You must have voted for Hilary Clinton in 2016. She called our people super predators in the 90’s. Before her was Biden who called us predators and said sending his children to an integrated school would be like sending them to a racial jungle. (Kamala Harris hypocritical ass was offended by Biden’s opposition of busing Black children to white schools). He talked down on Black people so bad as a senator. Yet your behind voted for him? And I don’t care about my own people? Stating I don’t care about Black people means I don’t care about myself, which is false. I care about myself and my people so much that I will not continue to give my votes away for nothing in return. You and the lost can continue to stay on the plantation like that will make our condition better. Enjoy your weed, butter biscuits, and fish fry. Your focus is to vote for nothing until you die. Argue with yourself ma’am.

View attachment 4407 View attachment 4408 View attachment 4409 View attachment 4410 View attachment 4412 View attachment 4413 View attachment 4414 View attachment 4415 View attachment 4416
    Ok Kanye, keep being upset, you’re clearly not on my level so I’ll leave you on ignore, not worth any of my time.. lost cause column you go with the rest of the Low information folk. Intelligence doesn’t come to everyone. Stay ignored, my bills get passed and my people win…so there’s nothing you can tell me. Keep fighting for reparations, you’ll be broke even with Reparations because your mind is wasted. I put you on ignore 4ever. rude person. Wanna argue Geeezus! ignorance is a HELL of a drug I see
    Excited No Way GIF by MLB

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Most in here have put someone else in the "lost cause" column...

Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

So you're still in the columns with each other.

If someone doesn't feel a candidate is offering them anything, that's their option to not vote for them. Obviously, Princess El-Bey feels some of these candidates are offering her something. We can't take that feeling away from her. But likewise, if the rest of us feel the complete opposite Princess El-Bey , you can't tell us we're wrong either. No one knows the other person's life circumstances.

I would rather someone not vote than to vote for someone not doing anything for them. I would rather there are informed voters instead of misinformed voters, or bullying people into voting. If certain parties cared about issues, they would be loud about it and not just talking about it at conventions, etc. Just like how we stop buying from people that disrespect us, making folks lose an election is how you get them to listen.

Why make an effort to buy something when it's given away freely???

I put you on ignore 4ever. rude person. Wanna argue Geeezus! ignorance is a HELL of a drug I see
    The same can be said of you. Jay gave you a reasonable response and you did not reply to it, rather you chose to argue with others.

So, let's keep it civil in here folks. Y'all derailed the hell out of this thread.

blackwomancoffee

Last edited:

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Y'all wilding out in here.
    it’s the ignorant insults for me. Just say you don’t agree, why communicate with insults because you have no reference to what I’m talking about.. it’s sad. So yes, you get the block. BYE
    I've seen insults on this site. This thread isn't anywhere close. You gonna end up blocking the whole site eventually. Have a nice green tea, or a mimosa, take a deep breath, a bubble bath. Something.

Check out the Waveform - 6ZEROS

or

Something. You can even message me to cool off.

Not you Jerri, that other psycho who posted all the black Republican memes
    I know. But look at it as someone viewing this thread for the first time. I'm blown away.

usher laugh

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Y'all wilding out in here.

I've seen insults on this site. This thread isn't anywhere close. You gonna end up blocking the whole site eventually. Have a nice green tea, or a mimosa, take a deep breath, a bubble bath. Something.

Check out the Waveform - 6ZEROS

or

Something. You can even message me to cool off.

I know. But look at it as someone viewing this thread for the first time. I'm blown away.

usher laugh
    Jay said we could.. I’m grateful for the ignore button. I took an edible, works faster bwbmiletongue

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I honestly think it's pretty dumb to think like Princess El-Bey.
    But then I remember when I thought just like that.
    It's not easy to escape the grasp of the Democratic party.

I had went about the business of supporting the Democratic party no matter what for 2 decades with no real progress for the black community. Even when they did and said racist things I'd make excuses and defend them.
    My response was always that they were better than the Republicans and that the Republicans are racist.

They literally have 99% of our people brainwashed just like that!

At some point I began to see that both parties are racist. I came to the conclusion that while Democrats and Republicans don't agree on much, the one thing they do agree on is the upkeep of white supremacy.

The first step was to admit and realize I was a 🦝.
    At that point I had to do the work to educate myself. Not based on CNN, MSNBC and not even the new black media.

It took looking up information from independent sources. Looking at the actual text of bills. Critically thinking about if a bill or anything proposed or done actually benefits me and the black community.

With enough time and effort I was able to kill the 🦝 within me.

So while it sucks that people think like Princess El-Bey. I realize how hard it is to get out of that mindset and sympathize with her. But if you are truly ready to change and improve I'm here for you!

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    “All skin folk ain’t kin folk!” 🦝 Princess El-Bey The memes didn’t come from a republican and I’m not a psychopath. For you to be making false allegations about a stranger (me) let’s me know you’re not that bright. Are you a doctor? Those memes were created by intelligent Black people. Thanks for showing your true colors. Now we know you’re just another democratic shill who believes Black Americans, the descendants of enslaved Black people on US soil aren’t owed reparations. How does it feel to be a race traitor? By the way, I’m 100% independent from all parties and I support my people getting what is owed. You white supremacist handlers cloaked in melanin need your brains examined. Block everyone on here. We see you and you have been exposed. Keep that cooning BS in your Facebook group. Also, I know how to manage and save money. Despite of my condition I have the support of my family. I am good. ✌🏾 My cash reparation payments will be well cared for. Worry about your tax dollars going to anti Black racist illegal immigrants, loser. 🤡

Attachments

A004BD06-0B72-4F8F-A228-77AFCDD19D6F.jpeg

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I honestly think it's pretty dumb to think like Princess El-Bey.
    But then I remember when I thought just like that.
    It's not easy to escape the grasp of the Democratic party.

I had went about the business of supporting the Democratic party no matter what for 2 decades with no real progress for the black community. Even when they did and said racist things I'd make excuses and defend them.
    My response was always that they were better than the Republicans and that the Republicans are racist.

They literally have 99% of our people brainwashed just like that!

At some point I began to see that both parties are racist. I came to the conclusion that while Democrats and Republicans don't agree on much, the one thing they do agree on is the upkeep of white supremacy.

The first step was to admit and realize I was a 🦝.
    At that point I had to do the work to educate myself. Not based on CNN, MSNBC and not even the new black media.

It took looking up information from independent sources. Looking at the actual text of bills. Critically thinking about if a bill or anything proposed or done actually benefits me and the black community.

With enough time and effort I was able to kill the 🦝 within me.

So while it sucks that people think like Princess El-Bey. I realize how hard it is to get out of that mindset and sympathize with her. But if you are truly ready to change and improve I'm here for you!
    Thank you for sharing your testimony. I doubt she will change her ways. She stated a lot of off code things to me and other Black people on this site. I’m wondering does she have wealth to be calling me broke. Most of us are in the same condition. All of us Black Americans will benefit from reparations. So I’m wondering what does she think about MLK Jr coming to get reparations before he was murdered by the system she loves. I am not even angry at this point. I’m extremely sick to my stomach and disappointed. By the way, becoming broke isn’t hard. You have Black athletes who made millions in the past who became broke. You have college educated Black women who are broke with student debt. The nerve of that plantation puppet. 🙄 Black Americans have no wealth and her only focus is to vote blue no matter who.