The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

I'm Not A Passport Bro, But I Understand.

D

Deleted member 1946

Some of these passport bros want a feminine woman and not one that is masculine. I do know it is hard to find a feminine Black woman here in the USA due to the propaganda and agendas that have been set forth by this system. Of course, Black women can came back and say that Black men overall are getting more feminine which is true as well.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Propaganda clips like this are corny and only serve to push the gender war on black people. They never do clips like these with white women.
Whenever these go viral it's definitely propaganda. I think more so for depopulation than anything else. I've seen similar content from white people about their women not wanting to clean or cook or raise babies/children, or anything (lol). For the men, their equivalent to get your passport ("Passport Bro") is look for your "TradWife". You've seen the gender divide with Black people on the passport/SYSBM posts. Similar happens with the TradWife posts. Different method of pushing the propaganda, but same end goal. Everyone is so busy fighting instead of focusing on what really matters.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whenever these go viral it's definitely propaganda. I think more so for depopulation than anything else. I've seen similar content from white people about their women not wanting to clean or cook or raise babies/children, or anything (lol). For the men, their equivalent to get your passport ("Passport Bro") is look for your "TradWife". You've seen the gender divide with Black people on the passport/SYSBM posts. Similar happens with the TradWife posts. Different method of pushing the propaganda, but same end goal. Everyone is so busy fighting instead of focusing on what really matters.
    I’m on the same line of thinking when you mention depopulation because we know white numbers are declining so they have to make sure black numbers don’t grow.

D

Deleted member 1946

I do think this is propaganda.

Iris the Queen of Nails

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What I appreciate about Black American men is they don’t expect me to be anything other than who I am. Most Black men appreciate our opinions (especially when we have sense) and want us to shine and stand tall- not be on our knees. I really appreciate our men for encouraging us to shine. Look at our people since the beginning- behind strong Black Men there are Strong Black Women. One thing I have NEVER been told is STFU- even when I may have been emotional at the time.

I do understand there are PPBs and Divestors. But I truly believe the PPB do not speak for majority of Black men just like divestors do not speak for me