The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

"I'm Slut-Shamed For Breastfeeding In Public - Just Because I'm Busty"

Roparker71

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    She’s looking for attention that’s all. Who the hell breast feeds like that? She got her breasts super exposed when she can do like other moms do and hold the baby close to the chest with a blanket over.
    I agree... she should cover that thang up...

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Well the disrobing is a little different. I must admit I have never seen breatfeeding occur in that fashion, or lack thereof. Pun intended View attachment 5431
    You are right she is doing the most. It’s like girl if you don’t cover that big water balloon up. Walking around here looking like a mammy.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She’s looking for attention that’s all. Who the hell breast feeds like that? She got her breasts super exposed when she can do like other moms do and hold the baby close to the chest with a blanket over.
    This. Even if she forgot her privacy blanket, some stores have baby stations in the bathrooms. In fact, the second pic looks like it was taken in a Walmart clothing section. She could've very easily gone into a fitting room to give herself and her child some privacy.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This. Even if she forgot her privacy blanket, some stores have baby stations in the bathrooms. In fact, the second pic looks like it was taken in a Walmart clothing section. She could've very easily gone into a fitting room to give herself and her child some privacy.
    Yup but she is a classless wench and it’s a good opportunity to make a “look at these crazy negros” story.

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah I think this is a little overboard. I'm all for women breastfeeding in public if you gotta, but you don't need to take your whole damn shirt off to do it. I don't get why it's so hard to have a privacy blanket or take it somewhere more private.

Attention seeking for sure. I went through the twitter comments a bit, and I guess she has an onlyfans as well. Probably just trying to draw attention to that, because she's happy to post while doing it.

My favorite comment on the twitter post though:

There's some other good ones on there. But yeah, she's clearly looking for attention. Makes me wonder how many people complained about her doing it. Is it true that she got a lot of hate for it? If I saw this woman breastfeeding in public, I'm walking the other direction.

mjlol

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    why is there even a photo?
    Yooooooo I went on her twitter page and my eyes still hurt. Let's just say she has an onlyfans and she is giving away free samples on Twitter.

sick john cho GIF by HULU