The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

LA County to Require Proof of Vaccination at Bars, Nightclubs, and More Next Month

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    The vaxocracy continues. Now I'm not for or against the vax I'm about choice and the government is basically using this to create a two-tier society. @Jay what's going on out there?

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 4.58.03 PM.png

The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health is set to announce a formal public health order this week that will require either proof of vaccination or a recent negative COVID test for a multitude of public events and spaces, including bars and nightclubs. Per multiple sources, the health order — which will go into effect on October 7 — will mandate proof of vaccination or a negative test for any outdoor over 10,000 people, and for all indoor spaces at nightclubs, bars, lounges, breweries, and distilleries. The health order stops short of mandating proof of vaccination or a negative test for restaurants.

Per ABC 7, Los Angeles County public health director Dr. Barbara Ferrer “believe that targeted vaccine mandates are now a very important strategy for quickly raising vaccination coverage across our county and ending the pandemic.’’

As the delta variant continues to move throughout Los Angeles County (despite recently falling hospitalizations and case rate numbers) the health order is designed to keep the spread below the raging infection and death rates in Florida and Texas. New York City mandated a similar policy on August 16, making it the first U.S. city to do so since the pandemic began; that public health order took effect this week.

Locally, the city of West Hollywood drafted its own vaccine mandate just days ago, which is set to take effect on October 11. In Los Angeles County, the LA County Department of Public Health (DPH) oversees public health orders and mandates for every community outside of Long Beach and Pasadena, which each have its own public health departments. It is not currently clear if either or both will take up the same mandate and timeline, though historically each has usually aligned with the LA County DPH on public health matters.

The incoming public health order is set to be more formally announced this week and will take effect on October 7. So far, the public health order does not mandate proof of vaccination or a recent negative COVID test for indoor restaurants (it simply “strongly recommends” it), though more than a few businesses have already begun to make such mandates on their own. More on this as it comes.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The vaxocracy continues. Now I'm not for or against the vax I'm about choice and the government is basically using this to create a two-tier society. @Jay what's going on out there?

View attachment 92

The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health is set to announce a formal public health order this week that will require either proof of vaccination or a recent negative COVID test for a multitude of public events and spaces, including bars and nightclubs. Per multiple sources, the health order — which will go into effect on October 7 — will mandate proof of vaccination or a negative test for any outdoor over 10,000 people, and for all indoor spaces at nightclubs, bars, lounges, breweries, and distilleries. The health order stops short of mandating proof of vaccination or a negative test for restaurants.

Per ABC 7, Los Angeles County public health director Dr. Barbara Ferrer “believe that targeted vaccine mandates are now a very important strategy for quickly raising vaccination coverage across our county and ending the pandemic.’’

As the delta variant continues to move throughout Los Angeles County (despite recently falling hospitalizations and case rate numbers) the health order is designed to keep the spread below the raging infection and death rates in Florida and Texas. New York City mandated a similar policy on August 16, making it the first U.S. city to do so since the pandemic began; that public health order took effect this week.

Locally, the city of West Hollywood drafted its own vaccine mandate just days ago, which is set to take effect on October 11. In Los Angeles County, the LA County Department of Public Health (DPH) oversees public health orders and mandates for every community outside of Long Beach and Pasadena, which each have its own public health departments. It is not currently clear if either or both will take up the same mandate and timeline, though historically each has usually aligned with the LA County DPH on public health matters.

The incoming public health order is set to be more formally announced this week and will take effect on October 7. So far, the public health order does not mandate proof of vaccination or a recent negative COVID test for indoor restaurants (it simply “strongly recommends” it), though more than a few businesses have already begun to make such mandates on their own. More on this as it comes.

Hey @Red Velvet this has already been in effect pretty much but it's about to just become official. A lot of bars out here are already checking vax status for entry.

Where i live they keep pushing these vaccines while there are thousands of people in the streets starving. And i'm supposed to believe "we are all in this together".

Yup! Here they say we're in it together but if you are hesitant they call you everything but a child of god.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Hey @Red Velvet this has already been in effect pretty much but it's about to just become official. A lot of bars out here are already checking vax status for entry.

Yup! Here they say we're in it together but if you are hesitant they call you everything but a child of god.
    Right? Suddenly my body my choice becomes a "selfish" behavior. But aborting a life isn't.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

Oh ok.

I wonder how this is going to all play out. Maybe they'll put the microchip in one of the booster shots and you end up having to get it or be banned from everything.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh ok.

I wonder how this is going to all play out. Maybe they'll put the microchip in one of the booster shots and you end up having to get it or be banned from everything.
    That's actually pretty freaking slick and devious, I could see that going down.

How's your family holding up btw?

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    Saw this coming for a while now, and techncially businesses can require this, as they're privately owned most of the time. I heard that for some, people are just requiring that if you're unvaxxed to still wear a mask around people.

Anyway, this is going to go full force. My cousin who lives in Michigan, said one of the weathermen up there, got fired because he declined the vaccine. More places are requiring it.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Saw this coming for a while now, and techncially businesses can require this, as they're privately owned most of the time. I heard that for some, people are just requiring that if you're unvaxxed to still wear a mask around people.

Anyway, this is going to go full force. My cousin who lives in Michigan, said one of the weathermen up there, got fired because he declined the vaccine. More places are requiring it.
    Yeah my job and other family member's jobs have mandated or you get fired and this was before Biden went on his little soft rant.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    From what or who?
    The source of all these things happening is spiritual, it comes from those who rejected the ruling of the creator in the heavens above.

Ephesians 6:12
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

2 Corinthians 4:4
    The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

According to the scriptures , the situation we're living right now is not even close to what's coming in the future. So the best thing you can do right now is repent and turn to the Most High so He will protect you in those days.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The source of all these things happening is spiritual, it comes from those who rejected the ruling of the creator in the heavens above.

Ephesians 6:12
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

2 Corinthians 4:4
    The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

According to the scriptures , the situation we're living right now is not even close to what's coming in the future. So the best thing you can do right now is repent and turn to the Most High so He will protect you in those days.
    To each their own, but we’ve been praying for the past 700 years and all it has led to is bondage and the raping of our continent. I believe that works are just as important as faith, the real question to me is not are you praying but what are you going to do about it? When you pray without action you are leaving yourself victim to the people who are leading with action. Why should I have to wait til I die to have paradise? Why not today, why not now?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No weapon formed against me shall prosper! If it comes down to it and you need to be vaccinated, just keep that in your heart. If these vaccines are shady (which at this point they are honestly looking that way!) having faith and taking care of your body helps. Looks up vaccination cleanses. There are ways to assist your body after a vaccine using food and supplements.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    To each their own, but we’ve been praying for the past 700 years and all it has led to is bondage and the raping of our continent. I believe that works are just as important as faith, the real question to me is not are you praying but what are you going to do about it? When you pray without action you are leaving yourself victim to the people who are leading with action. Why should I have to wait til I die to have paradise? Why not today, why not now?
    I understand your point of view but that's not entirely true, we are at the bottom because we didn't keep TMH's statutes and commandments. Then he was like "well if you want to keep doing your thing you're by yourself then".
    What exactly do you think there's out there to do? Protest? Black people around the diaspora did everything already and nothing changed. 🤷‍♀️
    Why do you want to have a paradise in this world? Christ said his/our kingdom is not of this world. And you might disagree but not even white people live in a paradise.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    I understand your point of view but that's not entirely true, we are at the bottom because we didn't keep TMH's statutes and commandments. Then he was like "well if you want to keep doing your thing you're by yourself then".
    What exactly do you think there's out there to do? Protest? Black people around the diaspora did everything already and nothing changed. 🤷‍♀️
    Why do you want to have a paradise in this world? Christ said his/our kingdom is not of this world. And you might disagree but not even white people live in a paradise.
    Protesting is an ask, not a demand and power concedes nothing without a demand.

Ebonyjo

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    It is highly unbelievable how so many people in the blue are falling ill to this nonsense... apparently it looks like the government is trying to put all businesses out of business = that's more stimulus money in politicians purses... all while leaving businesses lacking thereof 🤷🏽‍♀️

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It is highly unbelievable how so many people in the blue are falling ill to this nonsense... apparently it looks like the government is trying to put all businesses out of business = that's more stimulus money in politicians purses... all while leaving businesses lacking thereof 🤷🏽‍♀️
    It just shows us how the red and the blue both can fall for tyranny when it is convenient for them. Neither are for freedom.

Ebonyjo

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    It just shows us how the red and the blue both can fall for tyranny when it is convenient for them. Neither are for freedom.
    Well, of course not, and it truly isn't about freedom for "we the people" it is only being used, to cover the guilty that's allegedly about protection of high officials from those HUGE pedophiles rings and money in stocks that could pummel real quick... causing a stock market crash = economy is dead for good for certain people...

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Well, of course not, and it truly isn't about freedom for "we the people" it is only being used, to cover the guilty that's allegedly about protection of high officials from those HUGE pedophiles rings and money in stocks that could pummel real quick... causing a stock market crash = economy is dead for good for certain people...
    Are you saying that COVID is to provide cover for officials that run pedophile rings?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's also a good opportunity to further consolidate.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    SOEskepticalI’m not following.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes and large corporations took total advantage of making tons of money, while they sat and allowed other corporations and small businesses to be shut down completely, with many filing chapter 11 bankruptcy...
    Facts. It was a huge upward transfer of wealth.

D

Deleted member 1946

Yep. Folks were starting to realize what was going on and stop spending money with these mainstream companies.