HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Outside observer here. What is the significance of the Midterms? Do new laws/policies get put in place?
    US has a Presidential election every 4 years. President doesn’t make laws that’s what the Congress does. So when a President gets elected they want as many people in their party in congress too.

Two years into the President’s term we get to vote for who is going to congress. We can either vote for people who are the same party od the president or the opposite party.

So the significance is that if the Congress is controlled by the opposite party of the President after the midterms, the president basically won’t be able to get the laws he wants passed to go through.

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Raphael Warnock
    og7xOYu.jpeg

Hershel Walker
    tqlcKSQ.jpeg

Wes Moore
    mrDZk5T.jpg

Brian Kemp

TMWVEIz.jpeg

Stacey Abrams
    gNMMogc.jpeg

Dr. OZ
    G5CUbns.jpeg

John Fetterman
    8v41Ezl.jpeg
    Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Too accurate.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Democrats appear to be losing the House. They are already spinning they have the first xxx token wins despite the massive losses.

"The state of XXX elected the first yellow trans guinea pig monkey to the House of Representatives last night" usher laugh
    They about to say “we was gonna give yall reparations but we lost the house”.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Democrats be like, "I was just f-ckin' them girls, I was gon' get right back."
    Like FOH Democrats been dragging us along and being disloyal to us for years and years time after time again no matter how many chances we've given them. They weren't going to suddenly find God and change their ain't sht ways overnight. They think Black people are blind, deaf, and dumb idiots.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Outside observer here. What is the significance of the Midterms? Do new laws/policies get put in place?
    Control of the legislature, as you know our Congress is akin to your Parliament but with your new Parliaments there is a new leader.

The huge significance is that if the Republicans get control of the Congress they can pretty much block anything Biden wants to do. So, the next 2 years Biden will be a dead duck.

There are two parts to the Congress. Likely the Republicans get control of the House of Representatives. They sign off on spending, make federal laws along with the Senate, among other things. They could get control of the Senate. They confirm federal judges, including the Supreme Court. Confirm Ambassadors, among other duties.

Democrats have control of both pre-election by a thin margin. They lose either, the Republicans can stall a lot of things.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Democrats be like, "I was just f-ckin' them girls, I was gon' get right back."
    Like FOH Democrats been dragging us along and being disloyal to us for years and years time after time again no matter how many chances we've given them. They weren't going to suddenly find God and change their ain't sht ways overnight. They think Black people are blind, deaf, and dumb idiots.
    But what about HR40 baby you just gonna throw all of that away?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I hate the Republicans, lord God knows I do. They get in power and they will do all kinds of crazy ass cringe stuff. That being said...

Democrats losing big helps our cause more. Especially if its because of us (Blacks not voting). It's the one huge flex we have.

As we all say, we don't care about either party and whomever comes to us offering to advance what we want in exchange for our vote we'll do it. In the case of Republicans it may be a case of 'we'll do this if you don't vote Democrat' that's enough. I actually think at some point, on a local or state level, some some Republican will back reparations at some point in order to win. It might even work for the House since its a district and the demographics will be so that the white votes he lose will be more than made up with Blacks. A smart white Republican can use existing Republican issues (rainbow agenda, immigration, tie in free speech and allude to Kryie, 2nd amendment blacks should have more guns) and add in reparations and get hella black votes. It won't work for most if not all states.

I also think we can get a Congressional candidate in a heavily black district. If another Marcel Dixon type runs in a heavily black district, especially one with a big hood (west Baltimore, north Philly, Newark, southside Chicago) they can win.

The Dems will throw all kinds of money to stop it and if that person plays it right they can use Dems paying off a rival candidate as a weapon that they don't want Blacks to do well.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But what about HR40 baby you just gonna throw all of that away?
    40+ years since HR40 was created and it still hasn't passed. And it's only for a study for reparations, not reparations itself. All talk, no action. Our ancestors' journals, our history, the historical accounts, many other studies, Black documentaries, and concrete proof of nonstop anti-Black racism is more than enough. We Black Americans have been studied for over 400 years. There are no more studies left to be done. #CutTheDamnCheck

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 4971
    So she's a loser and a quitter...

blackwomancoffee
    Stacey Abrams and Andrew Gillum could've bearded for each other. They have a lot in common. They're both Black, they lost Governor elections, they quit, and they're not straight. Stacey Abrams better hope her white paymasters don't break her like they did Andrew Gillum. You know Stacey is hurting right now. Her white paymasters are seething.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You know there has to be tea on him having special activities with other frat bros like him if you catch my drift. 👁 🧐
    That means he basically works for them folks.... you already know why he was picked then. Boule all day!

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You already know......we can't win so we might as well stop playing. Now as soon as we figure out a way not to spend our money with Mr. Charlie and Ms. Ann...
    Nba All Star Basketball GIF by Visual Smugglers

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So this Anti-Black Racist John Fetterman that supports sanctuary cities for illegal immigrants just won.

hdu07fU.jpg

I am so disgusted right now.

There was no Red Wave this year whatsoever. How are we going to get reparations now?! I am fucking pissed. In the next 20 years, we are going to have illegal immigrant politcians and their allies destroying what's left of the Black population as racist non-Blacks both gentrify and firebomb us out of existence and push us all on Skid Row as we wither away and die. And women will become birthing persons, drag queens will be rampant in schools nationwide, and transformers will "become" women. This country deserves to burn. There is no coming back from this. If Black turnout is somehow low and yet Dems still won, they means we are officially politically irrelevant now. I seriously weep for Black America.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So this Anti-Black Racist John Fetterman that supports sanctuary cities for illegal immigrants just won.

hdu07fU.jpg

There was no Red Wave this year whatsoever. How are we going to get reparations now?! I am fucking pissed. In the next 20 years, we are going to have illegal immigrant politcians and their allies destroying what's left of the Black population as racist non-Blacks both gentrify and firebomb us out of existence and push us all on Skid Row as we wither away and die. And women will become birthing persons, drag queens will be rampant in schools nationwide, and transformers will "become" women. This country deserves to burn. There is no coming back from this. If Black turnout is somehow low and yet Dems still won, they means we are officially politically irrelevant now. I seriously weep for Black America.
    We would still have been in a tight spot with a red wave or not. The road ahead is rough but it’s not over and done. We have to be on code and fierceless.

E

educatedman23

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We would still have been in a tight spot with a red wave or not. The road ahead is rough but it’s not over and done. We have to be on code and fierceless.
    We're done. Not sure if I did or not but I think I posted my opinion about what this election means!
    We didn't send a strong message. The blue no matter who crowd came out and that's going to give way to make talking points be anything but doing something for black people.
    Please understand that the Democrats would rather lose control than back off their policy of benign neglect.

Since it's likely that Trump will run in 2024 the blue no matter who turnout will be strong then. So by the time we could be pivotal in an election I'm not sure our population will be of numbers to truly matter as much!

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

hdu07fU.jpg

You hit the nail on the head.
    We're on the road to political irrelevance. This was the election cycle to show our strength and we didn't.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hope you have a good state to move to. None of these states look good to me. All are controlled by White supremacists.
    Period. Doesn't matter where you live in the colonial state, colonial rules will still apply. Try the find the one you can tolerate the best and chill. That's all we can do.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You hit the nail on the head.
    We're on the road to political irrelevance. This was the election cycle to show our strength and we didn't.
    This election also demonstrates to the world Obama and Clinton are still relevant. Well, we tried. They appear to be losing the House which means Nancy Pelosi's antiBlack self would no longer be in power. Either way, it doesn't matter, no one is doing anything for Blacks

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

hdu07fU.jpg

This race represents a choice between the witch and the devil. Wasn't no good choice. Just proves how anti-Black PA is though.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    It's a war and wars are a series of battles and you don't win every one of them. There is a plus though.

Through this whole election cycle, the black vote was in question. This wasn't that big of a question before. The Dems were scared AF. They will continue to be. Trust me brothers and sisters, we are still very much relevant and there is a presidential election in 2 years and I guarantee you 100 percent that one of their biggest concerns, definitely top 2 is how they can get us to vote and not promise anything and they will be mulling in their offices 'What can we do to get them to vote?'