Self-Sufficiency and Preppers

Are you ready for the day the system falls? Our group is here to help each other prep for a disaster scenario.

Stats

Category
Lifestyle
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Self-sufficiency Begins With Taking Care Of Your Body!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    A lot of people are out their stocking and prepping, learning new skills and all that. All good things but people neglect themselves and their bodies. How you going to be truly self-sufficient if you are still on drugs for health problems? How you going to be truly self-sufficient if you are overweight or out of shape? How you going to manage everything with addictions or bad habits holding you back?

I think more people need to focus on their health in order to be truly prepared. If things do hit the fan, you are going to need to put in work and your body is going to need to be prepared for that!

What are some things you have been doing to prep your body?

educatedman23

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You make a logical point. People think about the future, but they are not thinking about now as well when it comes to taking care of their body. When people are obese, they will get out of breath very fast. A person who is in top level shape will have much more energy to last. If a person has to run away from a problem, those who get winded fast will succumb to whatever danger is present. People who eat excessively will want more food when a catastrophe happens since this is what they are accustomed to.

educatedman23

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It can be easy to overlook the health component. Its all well and good getting stocked up, but if one is unhealthy, its all for nothing.
    Yes. Many people overlook health, especially when they are young. I can honestly say that I have a huge amount of water stockpiled. Spring water and distilled water.