The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

Stacey Abrams Looks Like a Mammy

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
"...it won't be easy" Black politicians only say that about reparations. It's signaling to white folks that they will delay it.

You never hear them say 'it won't be easy' when it comes to trans rights legislation, medicare for all, any non black major issue. When they talk about those issues its a demand on the opposition.

She is caught between the Scylla and Charybdes. Her base is black and she knows the base demands reparations from black politicians. They are very much aware of all the podcasts, twitter places and I'd surprised if they (Dems) isn't watching this space. We are the most analyzed segment period.

E

educatedman23

Her having to have a specific meeting with Black men means its a much larger issue than it seems. It's a major thing.

What I don't like about the narrative is why. The media is gaslighting black women to think its 'Black men are jealous of the attention all your Black Girl Magic is getting'. And they are being willfully inaccurate and not tying it to the party as a whole and reparations the biggest of a myriad of issues. Black men have never, ever had an issue with any sister shining and the reverse. Black women LOVE seeing brothers get theirs.

The mainstream media only talks to black men who are democratic shills who are doing the same. Sharpton and Eric Michael Dyson and others. They know the deal but those sell outs are pushing the narrative.
I am waiting to see how long it takes for our people to fall below 50 percent voting for the Democrats. They only count who voted and not the registered voting population as a whole since there would be a lot of 0's mixed in there for not voting for either candidate.