The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

Tariq says it would have been better if Trump won

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree. Trump had everyone on notice now Black people can pretend that racism is gone now. The good thing is Biden is not giving Black people a darn thing so it’s gonna be hard for Black people in the midterms to keep the pro-democrat crap going.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I would have definitely agreed with that in 2020, but since, I've not been so sure.

The bus had to make its rounds to pick up all the people that needed a ride.

Trump woke some people up. It was blatantly obvious that Trump was white supremacy walking to almost everybody. It was easy to believe anyone else wouldn't necessarily be as bad because of the optics alone. Trump was so ugly, he made Biden look like "eh, I could get with that." But now they got Biden in the sheets (pardon the visuals)… It's dark, they still got ugly Trump on the brain. When it's all said and done (presidential term is up) they're going to turn on the light. Thus, some people that weren't awake are jarred awake.

Of course it won't be 100% consensus for various reasons, but the universe gave us a chance to see a thing from more than one angle, increasing the likelihood that more people could make out what the object is.

The bus was just making its rounds. (That's like an analogy sandwich, chew on that for a minute LOL).

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Waiting on black folks to wake up is something im not doing anymore .
    usher laugh

I would say don’t give up hope, just change the scope. Wait for the requisite number of Black people to wake up, nit everyone will be saved. Some people are destined to stay on the conveyor belt and into the macerator as long as they can drink a sprite on the way. Let them go.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The irresponsible thing about people like Tariq, Dr. Boyce, Dr. Umar, Coondace Owens, and everybody else screaming about the "Democratic plantation" is that they only tell half the story.
    The Republican plantation is just as treacherous for us!
    The party of the Charlottesville rioters and Capital stormers is not the promised land for Black Americans.
    awakenminds__20211010_6.jpg

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I would have definitely agreed with that in 2020, but since, I've not been so sure.

The bus had to make its rounds to pick up all the people that needed a ride.

Trump woke some people up. It was blatantly obvious that Trump was white supremacy walking to almost everybody. It was easy to believe anyone else wouldn't necessarily be as bad because of the optics alone. Trump was so ugly, he made Biden look like "eh, I could get with that." But now they got Biden in the sheets (pardon the visuals)… It's dark, they still got ugly Trump on the brain. When it's all said and done (presidential term is up) they're going to turn on the light. Thus, some people that weren't awake are jarred awake.

Of course it won't be 100% consensus for various reasons, but the universe gave us a chance to see a thing from more than one angle, increasing the likelihood that more people could make out what the object is.

The bus was just making its rounds. (That's like an analogy sandwich, chew on that for a minute LOL).
    That's what never made any sense. Why would anybody, especially a person with good old fashioned Black common sense, think that one old white man who lived during Jim Crow would treat us any better than another old white man who lived during Jim Crow?
    Biden and Trump have different political party alignments, but they share the same personal principles and views of Black Americans.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The irresponsible thing about people like Tariq, Dr. Boyce, Dr. Umar, Coondace Owens, and everybody else screaming about the "Democratic plantation" is that they only tell half the story.
    The Republican plantation is just as treacherous for us!
    The party of the Charlottesville rioters and Capital stormers is not the promised land for Black Americans.
    Just because you mention the democrat plantation doesn't mean you're pro-republican.
    Joe biden is one head of the chimera and donald trump was the other.
    Facts. Joe Biden is a smarter Trump.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's what never made any sense. Why would anybody, especially a person with good old fashioned Black common sense, think that one old white man who lived during Jim Crow would treat us any better than another old white man who lived during Jim Crow?
    Biden and Trump have different political party alignments, but they share the same personal principles and views of Black Americans.
    It is damn near impossible to break out of a paradigm.

Ubiquity

Sixer
    zBucks
    Pardon me, I like red necks, the KKK and any mf who stand on they square, point blank period. Trump can be a racist, he is also too narcissistic to be in the KKK or a redneck or any cheap patsy looking to blame low hanging fruit ass Biden chumps. Democrats in my 40 years have always screwed the system on some hell bent spend every dollar to kill black folk with "kindness" campaign like the welfare reform in the 70s, war on drugs in the 80s and Ritalin babies in the 90s, but opioid epidemic in 2015 and if you too stoopid to see that, then you deserve the vax too!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Pardon me, I like red necks, the KKK and any mf who stand on they square, point blank period. Trump can be a racist, he is also too narcissistic to be in the KKK or a redneck or any cheap patsy looking to blame low hanging fruit ass Biden chumps. Democrats in my 40 years have always screwed the system on some hell bent spend every dollar to kill black folk with "kindness" campaign like the welfare reform in the 70s, war on drugs in the 80s and Ritalin babies in the 90s, but opioid epidemic in 2015 and if you too stoopid to see that, then you deserve the vax too!
    mjlolWell said.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Very true sis. Democrats are the snakes in the grass, Republicans are the guy in the klan mask in plain sight.

Ubiquity

Sixer
    zBucks
    I'm saying though, at least Trump racist ass said "hey great white people of America, let's stop wasting money on these dejects, they killing each other now" while Biden is like "Nope, not yet where is lying as Dr. Flugazzi, We need to finish this at all cost... Even if we have to get them quadroons or octabamas- Everybody MUST GO!"

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Just because you mention the democrat plantation doesn't mean you're pro-republican.
    It's the optics. We have a 2 party political system. If you only disparage one party, then it appears you're shilling for the other.
    If you're not promoting either party, then spread that smoke around.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's the optics. We have a 2 party political system. If you only disparage one party, then it appears you're shilling for the other.
    If you're not promoting either party, then spread that smoke around.
    To whom? That’s not universally true. If I say I don’t like the Harlem Globetrotters you would be wrong to automatically assume I’m a shill for the Washington Generals.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    To whom? That’s not universally true. If I say I don’t like the Harlem Globetrotters you would be wrong to automatically assume I’m a shill for the Washington Generals.
    False equivalency. In that example, I could assume that you're simply not a basketball fan. There is no "not being a fan" in our political system, unless you can't/don't vote. If you participate in the system, you're either red or your blue.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    False equivalency. In that example, I could assume that you're simply not a basketball fan. There is no "not being a fan" in our political system, unless you can't/don't vote. If you participate in the system, you're either red or your blue.
    Yes, there is a “I’m not a fan” option in the US Political System which is why people made the Green Party, Reform Party, Constitution Party, etc. The “you’re either red or blue” is voter shamer logic used to keep people from saying “f you both”.

Why if I say “F the Dems” does your mind automatically assume I‘m a Republican? In this hypothetical, I didn’t say anything about the Republicans, didn’t espouse Republican talking points, I never uttered a word about them but you take the liberty to fill in the gap without evidence…why?

I would say it was due to societal programming. I feel like the logical question would be “who do you support?” but to immediately assume is not an intellectual step, it’s dogmatic. Next question is, whose dogma are you following…yours or the states?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes, there is a “I’m not a fan” option in the US Political System which is why people made the Green Party, Reform Party, Constitution Party, etc. The “you’re either red or blue” is voter shamer logic used to keep people from saying “f you both”.

Why if I say “F the Dems” does your mind automatically assume I‘m a Republican? In this hypothetical, I didn’t say anything about the Republicans, didn’t espouse Republican talking points, I never uttered a word about them but you take the liberty to fill in the gap without evidence…why?

I would say it was due to societal programming. I feel like the logical question would be “who do you support?” but to immediately assume is not an intellectual step, it’s dogmatic. Next question is, whose dogma are you following…yours or the states?
    No independent candidate has made a significant mark on the national stage since Ross Perot ran for President.
    Again, when it comes to electing POTUS, we have a grand total of two choices. Two.
    Like I said, you're either red or you're blue.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Two wings, same bird. It would have been better but not by much. They would have been screwing him over and honestly, he had all that power and didn't do much with it. I am convinced we don't even have a president right now. With those fake sets Biden is using and the fact that he seems to never be in the White House... makes you wonder. lol