The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

THE AUDACITY OF STACEY ABRAMS

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Stacey Abrams put out an Agenda to get black men's vote. The problem is that nothing in the entire agenda specifically targets or specifically helps or benefits black men alone. It is a lift all boats agenda. Sure some of it may coincidentally help black men but it is just by chance.

Stacey Abrams has said before (on the 85 South Podcast) that politician can't say that they are doing anything specifically for black people because it is too divisive and that Democrats can't win with just the black vote. Well her and the rest of the Democrats find themselves in an interesting scenario. They can't win with JUST the black vote but they also can't win without it.

Further proof of this is cemented in how her "black men's agenda" is on her page. If you do a google search of Stacey Abrams one of the first results will take you to her page. From there if you search the page no where on it can you find a link to her "black men's agenda". That is done on purpose. She doesn't want those white voters to scroll down and see "black men's agenda". She fears they may be a closeted racist and get upset and not vote for her.

In order to find her "black men's agenda" you have to literally do a whole separate google search for "Stacey Abram's black men's agenda". Pretty damn specific. It takes you to a separate web page that's buried in the background of her site. When you read/compare the agenda it is literally bullet points from other parts of her agenda pieced together that will incidentally affect black men.

She is so embarrassed of her support for black men that she hides it. If you as a black man live in Georgia and vote for this woman, you deserve what you get!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Her Black Men's Agenda was hot garbage. I get so offended when they treat us as if we're not smart enough to see the fine print. There was nothing in her entire plan for us at all. When someone says they will do something for you it needs to be measurable.

• "I will direct more resources to black-owned small businesses" <---- Not Measurable
    • "I will invest $50M into black-owned small businesses" <----Measurable

If it ain't measurable they can stick it up that donkey of theirs.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I never realized it when in college but a large amount of Black women go into the school Black and come out a White liberal. Stacey is the textbook White Liberal woman. She:

Gaslights
    Condescends
    Virtue Signals

Like her White counterparts they pretend to be progressive but they are every bit as backwards, racist, and controlling as their conservative brothers and sisters.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Her Black Men's Agenda was hot garbage. I get so offended when they treat us as if we're not smart enough to see the fine print. There was nothing in her entire plan for us at all. When someone says they will do something for you it needs to be measurable.

• "I will direct more resources to black-owned small businesses" <---- Not Measurable
    • "I will invest $50M into black-owned small businesses" <----Measurable

If it ain't measurable they can stick it up that donkey of theirs.
    Absolutely. If you look at the points in that agenda they all come from other areas and were just pieced together. They benefit everyone. She took stuff that benefited everyone and pieced it together and called it black men's agenda. No where in the plan does it say anything specifically for black men or even black people for that matter.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Stacey Abrams put out an Agenda to get black men's vote. The problem is that nothing in the entire agenda specifically targets or specifically helps or benefits black men alone. It is a lift all boats agenda. Sure some of it may coincidentally help black men but it is just by chance.

Stacey Abrams has said before (on the 85 South Podcast) that politician can't say that they are doing anything specifically for black people because it is too divisive and that Democrats can't win with just the black vote. Well her and the rest of the Democrats find themselves in an interesting scenario. They can't win with JUST the black vote but they also can't win without it.

Further proof of this is cemented in how her "black men's agenda" is on her page. If you do a google search of Stacey Abrams one of the first results will take you to her page. From there if you search the page no where on it can you find a link to her "black men's agenda". That is done on purpose. She doesn't want those white voters to scroll down and see "black men's agenda". She fears they may be a closeted racist and get upset and not vote for her.

In order to find her "black men's agenda" you have to literally do a whole separate google search for "Stacey Abram's black men's agenda". Pretty damn specific. It takes you to a separate web page that's buried in the background of her site. When you read/compare the agenda it is literally bullet points from other parts of her agenda pieced together that will incidentally affect black men.

She is so embarrassed of her support for black men that she hides it. If you as a black man live in Georgia and vote for this woman, you deserve what you get!

Attachments

BFD4D83D-FF61-4B8E-91E6-8C20312B2112.jpeg

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    bfd4d83d-ff61-4b8e-91e6-8c20312b2112-jpeg.3977

Lol @ "Say something about these photos..."

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I never realized it when in college but a large amount of Black women go into the school Black and come out a White liberal. Stacey is the textbook White Liberal woman. She:

Gaslights
    Condescends
    Virtue Signals

Like her White counterparts they pretend to be progressive but they are every bit as backwards, racist, and controlling as their conservative brothers and sisters.
    I've been saying this! It is like these school systems in this country are damn cults or something. A lot of teachers are Marxists as well so what do you think they are going to be teaching their students?

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    The largest swathe of Black Americans are sensitised to vote for the legitimacy and longevity of their white oppressors come what may. It's perplexing that black people are still invested in WHITE people's politics despite centuries of evidence that such indulgences are folly and or self hate cowardice! When is our cowardice going to end??!

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can't think of anything Stacey Abrams has done. Useless.
    Her sole purpose is to bring out the black vote. They know her chances of winning the governorship in Georgia are very thin. She is supposed to supposed to bring out the black votes!

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The largest swathe of Black Americans are sensitised to vote for the legitimacy and longevity of their white oppressors come what may. It's perplexing that black people are still invested in WHITE people's politics despite centuries of evidence that such indulgences are folly and or self hate cowardice! When is our cowardice going to end??!
    When enough people wake up. The problem is a lot of the old civil rights generation have trained their children in their ways.
    So while as the civil rights generation dies out there are less people asleep, there will still be some among us!

Things will improve once enough of us are on code. My fear is that by that time immigrants will render us inconsequential.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    She is caught in a political quagmire. If she doesn't prove to black males specifically she's in our corner she won't get enough of the black Georgia male vote. If she does offer a specific program or addresses needs specifically, basically prove to black men she genuinely cares, the 1. white Democrat party won't like it and 2. unfortunately a certain percentage of black women will call her something of a political 'pick me'.

She doesn't have the backbone to do the right thing.

E

educatedman23

She is caught in a political quagmire. If she doesn't prove to black males specifically she's in our corner she won't get enough of the black Georgia male vote. If she does offer a specific program or addresses needs specifically, basically prove to black men she genuinely cares, the 1. white Democrat party won't like it and 2. unfortunately a certain percentage of black women will call her something of a political 'pick me'.

She doesn't have the backbone to do the right thing.
    She can't anyways. She is controlled.

E

educatedman23

Gaslights
    Condescends
    Virtue Signals

They are brainwashing institutions.

E

educatedman23

What is in OUR own best interest? Do most of our people even know?

E

educatedman23

When enough people wake up. The problem is a lot of the old civil rights generation have trained their children in their ways.
    So while as the civil rights generation dies out there are less people asleep, there will still be some among us!

Things will improve once enough of us are on code. My fear is that by that time immigrants will render us inconsequential.
    It is sad that some of our people before us have tried waking our people up. We are walking around fully asleep.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    This is exactly my point. She ain't proud of the Black community and just wants to play politics with our votes. There is no clear view on how she intends to help the Black community grow and that's being manipulative, if you ask me.
    She's going to get exactly what she deserves in the election. We are all going to show her the cost of her betrayal at the right time. There will not be any compromise.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    She's going to get exactly what she deserves in the election. We are all going to show her the cost of her betrayal at the right time. There will not be any compromise.

I hope we get a consensus on this. When some of these politicians play this game, they always forget that people are now smarter to see through their lies.